Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want justice with coinbase...CHARGEBACK  (Read 2475 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:43:16 AM

Coinbase ripped me off for $4000 and I had dealt with them before. They stopped responding to me. Strange. They were happy to respond when i had other questions.

I know I'm not the only one. I told my bank what happened, and my bank got me back 2000. It's not enough but it is something. I would love to see a class action lawsuit against them. For those of you that love coinbase just watch what's going to happen to you. Don't use their freaking service anymore!!!!!
infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:13:30 PM

You can send the same message directly at the CEO on @brian_armstrong.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 06:31:37 AM

Coinbase ripped me off for $4000 and I had dealt with them before. They stopped responding to me. Strange. They were happy to respond when i had other questions.

I know I'm not the only one. I told my bank what happened, and my bank got me back 2000. It's not enough but it is something. I would love to see a class action lawsuit against them. For those of you that love coinbase just watch what's going to happen to you. Don't use their freaking service anymore!!!!!

I'd be careful with that, they can likely debit your bank account again and/or file a fraud report with the police for reversing a transaction you did authorize.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:59:55 AM

I'd be careful with that, they can likely debit your bank account again and/or file a fraud report with the police for reversing a transaction you did authorize.

I told my bank what happened, that they allowed 1st transaction to go through and then proceeded to cancel the following 3/also putting my money at limbo for awhile.  This was when bitcoin went from 200 to the moon.  I told my bank about what happened and they advised me to file a report/claim and close the account.

Ninjahitoko

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:05:21 PM

Dude don't use coinbase.
It does not reflect the true vision of Bitcoin's founder.
Bitcoin transactions are supposed to be irreversible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: