Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★★ Soniq: A loud music and lean code synergy project! ★★★ [ANN]  (Read 25827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
shavers (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

Big news that cannot be missed !  Shocked

Tomzee - 20:05
@everyone Hey, Soniq community! SONIQ is now officially due to be listed on Cryptopia on September 13, 3pm NZST, when the deposits and withdrawals are set to be open. 24 hours after this, you'll be able to trade SONIQ on Cryptopia! Soniq is growing! To the moon!

hey del, I returned to this ANN to tell you that you were wrong, you said you were going to prove me wrong about that patent pending being soon, when soon m8, and like I said "DELAY SCAM" your project was huehue  Cool (or rather your leaders were delay scamming you basically ALL year)

Not soniq though FYI, Soniq seems like a good project.

What is this all about @fapnnap? Enlighten us please. And what this got to do with Soniq Project? TIA.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shavers (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

but seriously, what makes this coin different than metalmusiccoin and all of the other coins out there?
Oh, i see. It's all written in whitepaper.

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

but seriously, what makes this coin different than metalmusiccoin and all of the other coins out there?

Just looked at the whitepaper again, but the "whats set us apart" chapter actually doesn't cover the business model. What sets the project apart in my opinion is the business case for "Soniq Stars". I'm not familiar with other blockchain projects that have this business case.

There are more music related blockchains (it's a broad concept) but the skills exchanges and competition element is new to my knowledge.

Tomzeetj

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

Just looked at the whitepaper again, but the "whats set us apart" chapter actually doesn't cover the business model. What sets the project apart in my opinion is the business case for "Soniq Stars". I'm not familiar with other blockchain projects that have this business case.

There are more music related blockchains (it's a broad concept) but the skills exchanges and competition element is new to my knowledge.

True, but the Soniq Project is much larger than Soniq Stars. We are building a company, a business, a community and an environment that aims to help musicians earn money. This is our primary mission and goal. Soniq Stars is merely the first in the long line of useful solutions that we want to provide for the contemporary musician.  Grin
Delphinus

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

Well, I loved reading the last update. You guys are really putting a lot of effort into it  Smiley

Delphinus

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

It's way to quite here guys. I hope that's because you're all way to busy developing cool stuff  Wink

Tomzeetj

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Yeah, I was on vacation for like 10 days in Greece. Still too quiet here, TALK COMMUNITY, DISCUSS!  Grin
Delphinus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Yeah, I was on vacation for like 10 days in Greece. Still too quiet here, TALK COMMUNITY, DISCUSS!  Grin

Well, there are pictures of a team meeting in Discord. I'm hoping for a new team update soon  Cheesy

Tomzeetj

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

It's time to get your read on! Boy, do we have some exciting updates for you this time. If you are too lazy to read the entire thing, I've prepared a TL;DR for ya!
#discordcompetitions

https://medium.com/soniq-blog/soniq-development-report-with-a-soniq-stars-demo-twist-a82d9516b253
Tomzeetj

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Sharing the videos for our upcoming first Soniq Discord Competition can commence! Let's get things moving on Discord! This will get us some awesome traction for SONIQ and buff up the price! Let's rock!

https://medium.com/soniq-blog/discord-contest-rules-and-advice-9453fbb94006
Delphinus

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Sharing the videos for our upcoming first Soniq Discord Competition can commence! Let's get things moving on Discord! This will get us some awesome traction for SONIQ and buff up the price! Let's rock!

https://medium.com/soniq-blog/discord-contest-rules-and-advice-9453fbb94006

Do we have many contenders yet? Otherwise, there are some easy prizes up for grabs!

shavers (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

Hey lasses and lads! There's a giveaway going on on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/soniqproject/photos/a.467611716621465/1905098916206064/?type=3&theater
You are all welcome to participate! Smiley

Tomzeetj

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:58:57 PM
Merited by shavers (1)

The Soniq team will be taking a week off for the New Year's and Orthodox Christmas holidays. We'll take this time to wrap up our first IG @soniqstars singing contest and plan the next one! However, you'll be able to reach us and we'll try and be as active as possible on our communication channels! Merry Christmas and happy New Year's!
Delphinus

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:40:40 AM

The Soniq team will be taking a week off for the New Year's and Orthodox Christmas holidays. We'll take this time to wrap up our first IG @soniqstars singing contest and plan the next one! However, you'll be able to reach us and we'll try and be as active as possible on our communication channels! Merry Christmas and happy New Year's!

How many people ended up participating in the last one? It was quite a lot!

Looking forward to when we can hosts these contests on our own platform as well.

Tomzeetj

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:07:38 PM

How many people ended up participating in the last one? It was quite a lot!

Looking forward to when we can hosts these contests on our own platform as well.

Hey, sorry for the belated reply, we've been quite the busy bees lately (as if we aren't always).

Yeah, well, a ballpark of around 250 contestants joined our first singing contest on IG and we're happy to report that many of them are more then looking forward to receive their rewards in SONIQ, having understood that it's a cryptocurrency token.
We can safely say that our first business model testing was a complete success! Rounding up all those talented musicians on our @SoniqStars Instagram page was no walk in a park, I'll admit, but the hours we've put in have certainly paid off. The musicians loved being featured on our contest and can't wait for the next one!
We're gathering their feedback and are excited about announcing our next Instagram contest that will test the Judges and Sponsors aspects of our app-to-be's business model!
shavers (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:03:41 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 10:14:13 PM by shavers

Hey guys!
We feel that many of you will benefit from the latest article from us, as it concerns how startups work, but more importantly, how your dearly beloved Soniq works, as a business! This article speaks about our company culture;
We think of it as our ultimate spiritual guide. Anyway, to whom it may concern, read up!

Click on image to follow the link

Tomzeetj

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:28:03 PM

We managed to bring crypto and music into one, healthy environment using Instagram! Here's an article by yours truly, talking more about this!

https://medium.com/soniq-blog/how-soniq-used-instagram-to-bring-crypto-and-music-together-9b1195f050c3
Tomzeetj

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:26:45 PM

'sup crypto peeps! We have an awesome Soniq announcement. We just released our token website and we love it! Check it out!

https://soniqtoken.com/
Delphinus

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:46:26 PM

'sup crypto peeps! We have an awesome Soniq announcement. We just released our token website and we love it! Check it out!

https://soniqtoken.com/

Nice. The new website looks great guys. Definitely worth the wait  Smiley

shavers (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:55:45 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 12:21:44 PM by shavers

The 2nd round of SONIQ's Instagram talent contest is underway! This time with a much bigger prize pool, and inevitably much more contestants and audience.
I, being a crypto guy, understand that a lot of you don't care about IG and our contest in general, but we realized that the only way to turn SONIQ into a token with real life usage (i know how that sounds) is to get people outside of crypto to start using it. And we intend to do that by creating a platform-like APP that will provide fun for those seeking fun, profit for talented music critics (judges) and exposure and profit for talented musicians.
We took the whole year to build a reliable team, to test our model small-scale and validate it, and to get the buzz going.

I know that this is not the one of the hottest threads on this forum, but i can promise two things:
-We will deliver a fully functional platform by the end of Q2 2019
-We will significantly boost our presence in the crypto sphere by the end of Q1 2019

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: