Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!!!ATTENTION CLOUDCOIN HOLDERS! CLOUDCOIN IS FIXED| FOLLOW INSTRUCTION!!!!!!!  (Read 1886 times)
Kujmandosz (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:35:04 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2013, 04:13:19 PM by Kujmandosz

Hey Guys,

As I promised in the earlier thread, we were able to fix Cloudcoin. We found the bug in the code. Unfortunately the cloud coins that are in use right now are the problem. There addresses are broken. However, we were able to reactivate the coins and put them on the right server and chain. So we were able to send coins from one wallet to the other. The converting c++ program is in beta but seems to be working. The new wallet is getting there too. As I said transactions are showing up.

So at this point we started converting the cloud coins to the proper chain. Since there is only one converter and one wallet that can accept the coins, there is already a waiting line. We are gonna have to do that with all the old cloud coins. This is gonna be a one time updated. There will be no need to updated all the coins in order to begin the updated client and chain.

The cloud coin site members have the chance to update their coins first. The converting is fast and we will work hard to convert everyone's coins in a timely manner.

So if you would like to use and exchange your Cloudcoins that are sitting in your wallet follow the instructions below carefully:

1, Open your cloud coin client. If you don't know where it is, just search for it in the start>search tab.
2, Wait for it to sync and catch up. Be patient, it can take from hours up to a few days. If it does not seem to sync, just try to send us the cloud coins anyway. (!If you do that please do not forget to send me a message with your forum name and date of transaction, so we know who you are!) Please note minimum exchange amount is 500 CDC and maximum is 30000 CDC.
3, Send the cloud coin to the following address: BwNCetsx2wZRXJscihYvWjBAuJsrU36R64
4, Again send me a pm with you user name and transaction id, so we can keep track of everyone!
5, Wait for our conformation and delivery time estimate (sent in pm on this site)
6, When we notify you in a pm, open up your cloud coin wallet again, AND IMMEDIATELY CLOSE THE APPLICATION! THEN OPEN IT UP AGAIN! NOW IT SHOULD SYNC IN A COUPLE OF HOURS! DO NOT EXIT< DURING THIS SYNCING!
7, you are all set to now use your cloud coins:

Thank you for your cooperation. If you may have any questions, please feel free to ask us through our site: http://cloudcoin.webs.com

Best,
Kujmandosz  

Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:40:39 AM

reserve your spot now to get your coins back earlier. If you are a member of ours, just post your member name so we place you to the front

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:48:05 AM

3, Send the cloud coin to the following address: BwNCetsx2wZRXJscihYvWjBAuJsrU36R64

lol yeah right  Roll Eyes
nocoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:51:11 AM

Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:52:12 AM

You can keep the coins, but they are worthless since the chain is broken. You cannot transfer coins from one wallet to the other. We have worked a lot to find the bug in the system and now we have the solution to fix it.

We do this for free, because we created cloud coin and it is our responsibility to maintain it.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:55:26 AM

You can keep the coins, but they are worthless since the chain is broken. You cannot transfer coins from one wallet to the other. We have worked a lot to find the bug in the system and now we have the solution to fix it.

We do this for free, because we created cloud coin and it is our responsibility to maintain it.

you do know the word gullible is no longer in the english dictionary?
Stultiloquy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:59:03 AM

Yeah, seems legit, lets send!
(Nope, little scammy motherfucker)
Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:01:39 AM

for everyone who does not believe in me and my team: official threads of cloud coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256120.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263605.msg2816413#msg2816413

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:52:54 AM

I have a CDC wallet I would love to restore.

A week or so ago I deleted the block chain and all peers etc to see if I could sync onto the correct chain. Now the old client only runs for 30 seconds or so then gives me this type of error:

cloudcoin-miner[8433]: segfault at 55 ip 0000000000446967 sp 00007fc24b7fd180 error 4 in cloudcoind[400000+2a5000]

Happens on multiple machines.

How can I proceed?
Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:55:12 AM

I have a wallet with 80000 CDC I would love to restore.

A week or so ago I deleted the block chain and all peers etc to see if I could sync onto the correct chain. Now the old client only runs for 30 seconds or so then gives me this type of error:

cloudcoin-miner[8433]: segfault at 55 ip 0000000000446967 sp 00007fc24b7fd180 error 4 in cloudcoind[400000+2a5000]

Happens on multiple machines.

How can I proceed?

Yes. This is the error that we used to get. As I said in the thread. Try to send the coins to the address. If that comes through, which should, we can 100% fix it and give you back to amount.

eagleEye

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:04:27 AM

Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:25:42 AM

reserved

breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:53:27 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 02:21:23 PM by breakbeater

And where is the link for CDC Walet ver 2.0???   Smiley Smiley

P.S: You are full of shit. the blockchain is OK. In the last 2-3 weeks i have minted successfully some CDC and sent them to bter without problems.
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:12:42 PM

Seems a 'little' offputting that in a decentralised currency system (that yes, granted is currently broken) we have to send ALL of our hard earned coins to a single address and hope you send them back fixed... This is going to be a hard sell I'm afraid - especially as you have a rather negative reputation attached to your user name.

I am willing to give it a go with a small initial amount (from a VM equipped with both antivirus and firewall) to see what happens as the CDC I currently own is useless.

Innocent until proven otherwise, so thanks for your hard work on this Smiley

Let's see what we get....

FR

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:27:04 PM

I apologize for the inconveniences. But we have to the these in order to update the coins and start the chain again.

Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:48:07 PM

bump.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:57:12 PM

Hey Guys,

As I promised in the earlier thread, we were able to fix Cloudcoin. We found the bug in the code. Unfortunately the cloud coins that are in use right now are the problem. There addresses are broken. However, we were able to reactivate the coins and put them on the right server and chain. So we were able to send coins from one wallet to the other. The converting c++ program is in beta but seems to be working. The new wallet is getting there too. As I said transactions are showing up.

So at this point we started converting the cloud coins to the proper chain. Since there is only one converter and one wallet that can accept the coins, there is already a waiting line. We are gonna have to do that with all the old cloud coins. This is gonna be a one time updated. There will be no need to updated all the coins in order to begin the updated client and chain.

The cloud coin site members have the chance to update their coins first. The converting is fast and we will work hard to convert everyone's coins in a timely manner.

So if you would like to use and exchange your Cloudcoins that are sitting in your wallet follow the instructions below carefully:

1, Open your cloud coin client. If you don't know where it is, just search for it in the start>search tab.
2, Wait for it to sync and catch up. Be patient, it can take from hours up to a few days. If it does not seem to sync, just try to send us the cloud coins anyway. (!If you do that please do not forget to send me a message with your forum name and date of transaction, so we know who you are!)
4, Again send me a pm with you user name and transaction id, so we can keep track of everyone!
5, Wait for our conformation and delivery time estimate (sent in pm on this site)
6, When we notify you in a pm, open up your cloud coin wallet again, AND IMMEDIATELY CLOSE THE APPLICATION! THEN OPEN IT UP AGAIN! NOW IT SHOULD SYNC IN A COUPLE OF HOURS! DO NOT EXIT< DURING THIS SYNCING!
7, you are all set to now use your cloud coins:

Thank you for your cooperation. If you may have any questions, please feel free to ask us through our site: http://cloudcoin.webs.com

Best,
Kujmandosz   

Seriously...? People are using a client put out by a guy who's trust rating is:
Code:
Trust: -8: -2 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:51:49 AM

bump

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:54:55 AM

CloudCoin is dead.
Please don't dig it up.
Kujmandosz (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:06:09 PM

Please note that minimum exchange amount is 500 CDC up to a maximum of 30000 CDC.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: