Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of the Bitcoin  (Read 6129 times)
cullen533

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

Bitcoin investment is a good way to achieve success. His study system is very important in college to get knowledge about Bitcoin. Some people love Bitakaye but do not know much about it. So, in order to spread the knowledge of Bitcoin among all, Bitcoin education system should be started in the college.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

Hello folks,

I've been watching this for a long time now, and I've just recently gotten involved...gotten my first .05...the whole nine yards.

It feels great.

But at the same time, I have a question that has been gnawing at me for sometime. I've been reading people's posts about this being a real future currency. I know it's a currency now, but it's not mainstream.  And it's certainly not something that is close to adoption on a large scale.  Here's the issue I see:

Difficulty to mint bitcoins is increasing. This is something that is SUPPOSE to happen, but doesn't this hurt the future of the bitcoin? Using computer power to create more means that those with computer power are the most powerful (not to be redundant).  This works now because it's a new commodity on the uprise..but what happens when the difficulty rises above what an average computer user can manage? In fact, hasn't it already?  To really be competitive in acquiring more of these things, I need to go out and spend a couple hundred dollars on a new video cards. I don't want to argue with anyone about how much the buy in is right now, because that's not really the point.  Difficulty will continue to increase, and what I see when I look ahead is a future where supercomputers mint new bitcoins. That's interesting, isn't it?  Now, I realize that by this point the market will be much more saturated with these things, but I'm trying to parallel this with the dollar.

In a Bitcoin future, will Intel be the next federal reserve?
Bitcoin has been rising in recent months as its exchange rate continues to rise dramatically. But what exactly is the future of this cryptocurrency? James Altucher, a technology investor, fund manager, and venture capitalist, wrote 10 predictions about this digital currency. According to him, 98% of existing digital currencies fall into the category of fraud, but bitcoin, and a number of other digital currencies, have different cases.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

Future of Bitcoin is looking very bright and as in previous days i have read an article where price of bitcoin was imagined 25k$ in the end of 2018. So if such happen then bitcoin will get more success and more people will be start investing here. So as users of bitcoin is increasing then it means bitcoin future will be shining more and more.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

Future of Bitcoin is looking very bright and as in previous days i have read an article where price of bitcoin was imagined 25k$ in the end of 2018. So if such happen then bitcoin will get more success and more people will be start investing here. So as users of bitcoin is increasing then it means bitcoin future will be shining more and more.
Currently, so many countries have tried to develop cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. I feel that this will continue to be continued and developed, until everyone in the world uses this technology as one of the tools to grow their business, and their business. I predict that bitcoin will actually become popular in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
David Van

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Bitcoins future is very bright and promising because bitcoin is the first crypto currency started to the yea r2009..Bitcoin haste specific character that it is a de centralized one and maintain the anonymity it become more popular in the crypto market.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

it will become legal in more and more countries
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

There will be many such 'Intels' and anyone can potentially start one.  But even the biggest player won't be able to change the rules without everyone agreeing.

I agree on you, that will depends of everyones decision that may affect to the possible results. The future of bitcoin either positive that 95% of people will be happy and the rest for the negative instances. Bitcoin guarantee that it os a smart way of investing and safe bitcoin trading. After the big crash, cryptocurrency prices are slowly starting to stabilise. Investors use this crash as an opportunity to buy into the market. The possible thing bitcoin undergoes to become strong enough.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

The future of bitcoin, not just bitcoin but the whole market and cryptocurrency itself will rely and depend on us, on how we connect to digital world and how we use it. I see the future of bitcoin as a great thing that we are going to have in the future, a new innovation of daily currency and a volatile asset.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

The future will be more difficultbecause there are more players who follow market.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

Hello folks,

I've been watching this for a long time now, and I've just recently gotten involved...gotten my first .05...the whole nine yards.

It feels great.

But at the same time, I have a question that has been gnawing at me for sometime. I've been reading people's posts about this being a real future currency. I know it's a currency now, but it's not mainstream.  And it's certainly not something that is close to adoption on a large scale.  Here's the issue I see:

Difficulty to mint bitcoins is increasing. This is something that is SUPPOSE to happen, but doesn't this hurt the future of the bitcoin? Using computer power to create more means that those with computer power are the most powerful (not to be redundant).  This works now because it's a new commodity on the uprise..but what happens when the difficulty rises above what an average computer user can manage? In fact, hasn't it already?  To really be competitive in acquiring more of these things, I need to go out and spend a couple hundred dollars on a new video cards. I don't want to argue with anyone about how much the buy in is right now, because that's not really the point.  Difficulty will continue to increase, and what I see when I look ahead is a future where supercomputers mint new bitcoins. That's interesting, isn't it?  Now, I realize that by this point the market will be much more saturated with these things, but I'm trying to parallel this with the dollar.

In a Bitcoin future, will Intel be the next federal reserve?
Bitcoin's future is assured; it's well beyond the point of no-return now... It will become the world reserve currency simply out of the fact that it's always a safe place to put your money when your government (inevitably) acts poorly.And also you can assured your money safe.
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

it will be reach around $25000 above people are hoping like that me too and price is start little fluctuating so hope is coming and just waiting for that time where people can take rest in this year it will happen in the end.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Yeah whatever you talk about the minting/mining of the bitcoin is true but we do have to make realise ourselves that it is not just the only way to earn it in the first place. I mean as simple as you can just buy BTC and make room for yourself in the BTC world. Rest of the ways are 99% here on the forum only which will keep the popularity of bitcoin in huge demand always. Anyway that’s not the real point here, what is real is how the BTC will be utilised in the future time and that is what will decide its ultimate fate.
jeanifersoena

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Yeah whatever you talk about the minting/mining of the bitcoin is true but we do have to make realise ourselves that it is not just the only way to earn it in the first place. I mean as simple as you can just buy BTC and make room for yourself in the BTC world. Rest of the ways are 99% here on the forum only which will keep the popularity of bitcoin in huge demand always. Anyway that’s not the real point here, what is real is how the BTC will be utilised in the future time and that is what will decide its ultimate fate.

I think the future of bitcoin is good and we can sure the trust of bitcoin to hold in longtermway and i think the price of bitcoin will replace now the price and goes up to the highest price of bitcoin.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

At least there will be one country whose currency is dead, possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will make the bitcoin adopters increase enormously, which will trigger an increase in bitcoin value to over USD 50 thousand when it happens.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

On the complete end of the bearish trend, one can speak only when bitcoin manages to overcome the resistance point by $ 8,500
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

Personally, I am seeing a great future for Bitcoin. Ever since I already know that Bitcoin is a technology for the future, it has a awesome technology and algorithm that backs it up. The world is becoming more and more digital as days go by. Bitcoin already established its community and it is rapidly growing over time so I am really seeing Bitcoin still being use and will continue to evolve and grow in the coming years. It will continue to be a great help to people. Bitcoin is here to stay and will last for a long time, longer that we all expected.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will one day replace the banknotes as a legitimate means of exchange in the future. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Bitcoin has got a very bright future. Despite a lot of fake news circulating about bitcoin in the media, it hasn't in anyway affected its popularity. In fact, it is getting strong day by day.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Bitcoin future is very bright and promising,more patronage  are going on and more users,like companies are embracing it..
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Yes, I believe that the future of Bitcoin will be Right. Bitcoin will improve on the  world. And give a digital world a gift. And Bitcoin will live throughout life
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: