Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

Ethereum is the best coin to invest any time with in some months all will see the potential of the ethereum. Since all the cryotos are little low and fluctuating in the market we cannot surely say that we will see big dump ahead.
Instead of that you can invest on eth now and make the money double in some months as I said.

Whatever smart contract options came to the market still we see this ethereum is ahead of all.
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Just look at the price! The etherium rose from 550 dollars to 800 per week. Then the price fell. Now I see growth again. I bought the etherium for long-term storage
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

Common used to create smart contracts for an ICO and the creation of their token assets, remaining on the top 2 seat on the CMC for the past years, more innovation and key features to come in the future? heck yeah, I will hold my ETH assets on a cold storage hack proof device to save it for my future Lambo having the potential to increase up to thousands of dollars and more this year.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Why what about Ethereum? And what made you invest or buy in Ethereum in the first place when you dont know where the coin is going? Seems like you are just waiting for someone to signal you to buy that certain coin because it will increase its price. Know the coin you want to invest and if you are only here for the profits and pure gain then stick to what you believe in or your "instincts".
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

Hold. There might be competitors of eth technology but I think ethereum will develop more and still will be the best for smart contracts.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Ehtereum is the best coin to invest, but it suits for long term only. The price of ethereum is not stable and the price is not increase high and not decrease too. So we can invest in these coin will help more. The second largest coin after bitoin is ethereum. So this coin also more powerful and one of the growing coins. Many projects are based on Ethererum blockchain will lead this coin to top and it covers lot of investors.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

if for example I have some ethereum now, I will always hold and hold until the price will rise higher again, suppose we can do day trading maybe we will faster to get profit, but all of that certainly not easy thing to do , so suppose you currently have Ethereum coins you can keep for long periods of time.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

I think that ethereum is really a worth it investment. A lot of ICOs are using it, although there are some issues regarding it, such as: high gas price, slow transactions, or sometimes being hacked. A lot of people still invest on it and most altcoins use it's platform.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

if for example I have some ethereum now, I will always hold and hold until the price will rise higher again, suppose we can do day trading maybe we will faster to get profit, but all of that certainly not easy thing to do , so suppose you currently have Ethereum coins you can keep for long periods of time.
I think that soon all coins will depend on the etherium and therefore despite the current state of things, I believe that the etherium will be appreciated much more than today.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Most likely, we will see a good growth of cryptocurrency by the end of the year, so I think we need to hold ETH because this year we can see it at a price of $ 1500 and above
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

Personally I would buy some more ETH, although if the best point of time for new buys is over. Getting in at $400 per ETH was maybe the last chance to get in so cheap. ETH has a bright future and the fact you need it for almost every ICO will speak in favor for ETH.
So it's a good option to buy ETH still right now even the price is much higher than before 4 weeks, it has huge potential.

Smiley Smiley
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

If I have the chance and money I would like to buy Ethereum now and hold so that when the time comes that already have a high price I will sell them and get a good profit.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

If I have the chance and money I would like to buy Ethereum now and hold so that when the time comes that already have a high price I will sell them and get a good profit.

Yes, right, you made a point.  Wink

Smiley Smiley
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

It only depend on you actually. Not all in here just to stick on holding forever, of course we have some needs to address that's why we sell some of it. Even though we sell some of our holding, it definitely won't affect eth fortune to excel in the market.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

I think by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise to $ 2,000 due to the market trend that will recover at that stage. So long-term breeding is a good thing to do at the moment, as the ETH is in the uptrend and improving due to sharp fall in exchange rates in the first 3 months of 2018

sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

As other says ethereum is the queen of all coins,it's the second more profitable and popular coins.I think there is a big future for the ethereum.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

Ethereum can be better if you hold this coin because it is have big future. Don't sell it and you will see your money will grow everymonth. Don't lose your hope to ethereum and keep holding . Ethereum will bloom again the price and we will earn more money again.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

ETH is good coin
my recomendation still hold, in end year ETH price can incraese very high
maybe can reach over 1000 dollar again, 1500 dollar or 2000 dollar
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Just look at the price! The etherium rose from 550 dollars to 800 per week. Then the price fell. Now I see growth again. I bought the etherium for long-term storage

The trend right now is pump and dump so if you are a good trader for sure your profit will be good. ETH is good for long term, but the current price movement I think trading with it is another good option. Make an analysis and enjoy every profit you can take later on.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

I think that Ether is the most promising coin. The price of Ether can easily overcome $ 2000 this year. Therefore, you should think hard about selling your ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: