Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

HODL alone for eth coin, however ethereum still has the potential of reaching a better price than last year, maybe you could sell part of it when the ethereum reaches the new ATH.
remove the thought to sell eth at current prices
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

Ethereum is for longterm. Even the price decreasing it's not good IDEA to sell your ethereum because you lose your some chances to earn more money. Just wait and you will see the price becom high again and you will be withdraw a lot of money.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

I think the value of ethereum to bitcoin is very stable, it can be seen the price of several weeks is around 0.08 BTC / ETH. with a stable price, I think it is suitable to hold, waiting for bitcoin prices to rise. because when bitcoin prices rise and the price of ethereum is stable, this will make the value of ethereum against $ will continue to rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
We know already Eth capabilities and even we hold it for many years there is assurance of gaining. And we knew also that people are just selling ETH right now cause we can't deny that it have already a good price and I may think that they earned profits already.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

With Ethereum, from my point of view, you should hold because the exchange rate tends to decrease as investors sell to make a profit. Make a living until the ETH rate increases again; you should sell. Co-founder of Reddit predicts that by the end of 2018 ETH will increase to $ 1,500, thinking that this is entirely trustworthy.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:08:46 AM

We know already Eth capabilities and even we hold it for many years there is assurance of gaining. And we knew also that people are just selling ETH right now cause we can't deny that it have already a good price and I may think that they earned profits already.

Yes, each some different strategy because we don't know whether they are making profit or selling for loss. But we already know how potential the ETH is going to be in coming days.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

Now the value of Ethereum is stable, the price is increasing but very slow. Ethereum is the good coin for long term investment. Holding bitcoin for long term will give more benefits than now. The ethereum coin is high potential and promising coins. At the same time it is the second largest coin after bitcoin in the coinmarketcap. The price of ethereum will increase in future due to the technology behind this.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:43:25 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 01:34:27 AM by Flor1982

Ethereum platform was commonly used by most of the ICO to support and to develop their project thru ERC20 standardization and that is why the real demand of Ethereum will never fade because of this unique product of this coin so therefore keep the faith and continue to support Ethereum as this coin has the highest potential among other Altcoins.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

Eth have actually in the road for another ATH in this year, it's price have already surpasses $1k in past few days. It really have a huge possibilities that it will soaring again maybe reaching at $12k before year ends. 
Well I am very happy to learn that ETH will strike back. I collected some data for the last few months and ETH seems to have had a very stable rise in the value. Furthermore, like Bitcoin, ETH is now the top notch spot for investing due to low risk and stable rising prices. As a result of this, people have increased their holdings of ETH to maximize their expected future profits.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

eth into a coin that has a large platform and now it becomes one of the potential coins. now eth is a supporter of many ico, so i think the eth in the future will still continue to evolve into one potentially good coin platform.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

I think it is an opportunity to invest in the current level of ethereal and invest in the long term. There are those who expect Ethereum to rise significantly until the end of this year. I will be realistic if the level of the current level of 2 even a good income will come to the pros.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

HODL alone for eth coin, however ethereum still has the potential of reaching a better price than last year, maybe you could sell part of it when the ethereum reaches the new ATH.
HODL

i think HODL too.
end of 2018 i am waiting really a big pump in markets and eth will be 1500s
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

I'm still holding some ethereum coins because I believe that this coin has more rooms to grow and still capable to reach more all time highs. Majority of the developers are still using the ethereum platform to create different kinds of applications and with this development, ethereum price will continue to go up in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Etherum is one of the coins that has the current prospect. Etherum did experience the same thing happened to Bitcoin, the price decreased and increased quite stable. I think that Etherum is a coin that we must take into account, with a very high level of popularity has made Etherum one of the most profitable assets ever. Do not worry to invest because the money we have will never be in vain. Etherum is an advance in the digital currency system in the world. Now is the time for us to trust the digtial currency and it can be applied someday better.
Ucupers

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

ETH is great and if I now have of course I was lucky, the coins will I hold for a long period of time. The ETH as an investment for the future BTC very precisely. I think the BTC and the ETH are going back to the price the highest and we just stay waiting for him only.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

If you don't need money as of now and you have ETH, just keep on holding it because it will become more profitable in the future because of its value. And whenever the coin drops and you have extra money, just buy more of it and do the same process. Ethereum is a top 2 coin and that is why you should trust it.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

HODL

i think HODL too.
end of 2018 i am waiting really a big pump in markets and eth will be 1500s

Some people are expecting another update to the POS transition will be happened at the end of this year. Vitalik still not putting any ETA to the when the next hardfork will be held by the team.
$1500 looks so easy after pos transition consider ol ATH of ethereum was $1450

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

Previously we used to say hold the Bitcoin for the long term because we have already seen the potential in Bitcoin, now recently a lot of people are saying ETH will cross the price of Bitcoin. Whether it will cross the Bitcoin are not we don't know but in my case, ETH is also one of the long-term investment.
staking.com

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

With all the upcoming changes and the implementation of Casper and the considerably low price at the moment, in our opinion,at Staking.com, the best possible move is to buy and hold for as long as possible. The price of ETH may reach $1500-2000 by the end of 2018 or Q1 2019. With the high competition in the face of EOS and NEO , Vitalik and Ethereum are forced to show their A Game and fight for their position on the market so expect a lot of surprises in the following months and have faith in ETH !
Good luck and may the odds be in your favour, guys !
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

ETH is great and if I now have of course I was lucky, the coins will I hold for a long period of time. The ETH as an investment for the future BTC very precisely. I think the BTC and the ETH are going back to the price the highest and we just stay waiting for him only.
well, a coin that will grow further and be able to compete with bitcoin. that's what I think about ETH. because of that, I think that ETH is a worthy coin for every investor crypto. the price will definitely be higher than the current price, can even compete with bitcoin prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: