Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

I believe in ethereum and his positive future. For me it's the altcoin next to bitcoin.
I will keep as many ethereum as i can afford.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

to my opinion, ETH is the most potential altcoin that can be used to replace BTC in the future, we should not sell ETH at all, but keep holding it for long term profit because ETH may rise very much in the future when btc gets weak, ETH is a very solid altcoin, thanks to that it has more chance to become the best cryptocurrency in the future.
biksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:51:04 AM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

I think that the Ethereum is the coin that should be hold for the long-term. Around Eth seychs there is a lot of ICO and this coin is heard by everybody. Thus, we should expect global growth, I think that due to its popularity, Ethereum will show new heights.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

eth is one of the coins in cryptocurrency that now has potential and a very good future, eth is now going to continue to run and grow along with increasing cryptocurrency demand. so i think eth will still occupy the best position in cryptocurrency.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

eth is one of the coins in cryptocurrency that now has potential and a very good future, eth is now going to continue to run and grow along with increasing cryptocurrency demand. so i think eth will still occupy the best position in cryptocurrency.
some of the factors that make ethereum now grow for the better are because ethereum is now widely used as a platform for ico and this certainly helps a lot of people

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
And what can one think of buying and waiting for another surge in prices in the market. And the development of the Eth is going at the fastest pace, and smart contracts are the future.

antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

My decision is hold the ETH and my prediction in this year is the price will pump up again like last year. I believe on that so it worth to hold the ETH or buy again in today's price.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Eth is the best Altcoin, that's how I define ETH. Eth is doing well and will continue to do so( or maybe much better), in the upcoming years.

20kirito201

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

For my opinion , it's better to hold the ethereum because I think ethereum have a chance to pump up again this year and coming years.. And ETH is the best altcoin in crypto market and that now has a potential and very good future..
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Hold. There might be competitors of eth technology but I think ethereum will develop more and still will be the best for smart contracts.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

it is better to hold your ethereum, because ethereum is stable coin and also better than you hold another altcoin. and i think if we keep our ethereum , we will take profit in the next year. just my opinion*

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin for us to invest in at the moment. Ethereum has a huge market capitalization, just behind Bitcoin, it has blockchain technology and is used by many ICOs as a platform. Every day Ethereum has a lot of deals proving it has good potential. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring a lot of profit for us in the future. Currently Ethereum prices fluctuate around $ 699, this is a good price for us to invest in Ethereum. I think this year Ethereum price will reach over $ 2000

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

What do you mean? ETH has one of the best developers out there so If I where you I will still hold on it. It's struggling like Bitcoin but I don't think that it will just go down very easily. The price is going strong at around $700 and it even reaches new all-time-high this year alone, so why doubt this coin?

You have to look at the bright side, so every dip, you should purchase and try to accumulate as more as you can and just hold on it because down the line the price could make another breakout and make another all-time-high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

Eth is the best Altcoin, that's how I define ETH. Eth is doing well and will continue to do so( or maybe much better), in the upcoming years.
OK, I agree with your opinion, ETH is the most popular coin today, no coin can beat ETH, although they are second in CMC. But they are generally the king of the Crypto market, not the BTC.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Many people predict that someday the value of Eth's price will increase, therefore I will keep it until later where the Eth value reaches the highest price, there I will get a profit.
I will also follow the same way you do, because I believe that ethereum is a future investment that until now many investors who bet their capital there. and just have to wait for a profit
I have a very positive opinion regarding that of ETH and that there are so many investors who are investing a huge amount of their income into ETH and that is because doing so is helping them in making all their dreams come true and that they are very much satisfied with the way ETH is performing in the international market. I can see a much brighter future of the ETH as well as those who are busy in investing in these coins.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

Ethereum is the best token and also the token which I think is suitable as our investment for in ico and also for us hold in wallet. many advantages of hold coin ethereum in the long run. to be able to get a high price
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

I prefer to maintain eth. Because eth has the best long-term potential. Perhaps eth will match the position of bitcoin or even more.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

some of the factors that make ethereum now grow for the better are because ethereum is now widely used as a platform for ico and this certainly helps a lot of people

As Ethereum won’t be the only platform anymore for ICOs it is the question how the 3rd gen blockchains will be doing when it comes to attract enough projects away from Ethereum for many reasons like better scaling?

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

Ethereum is the best token and also the token which I think is suitable as our investment for in ico and also for us hold in wallet. many advantages of hold coin ethereum in the long run. to be able to get a high price

As what we all know, ETH is continually being able to give better services and it is commonly used for every ICO that is being made. We should expect more about the features of this coin because probably, the team continues to develop the platform.
CNMOH

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

I believe in ethereum and his positive future. For me it's the altcoin next to bitcoin.
I will keep as many ethereum as i can afford.
Yes its the best coin after the bitcoin and best among all the altcoins...that what i think about ethereum..every tokens these days are using ethereum platform and its technology is the best even better than bitcoin i would say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: