Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

as I know Ethereum is currently down its price and with so many more investors who want to own Ethereum then with the decline of Ethereum today many people want to invest in it because it has good growth and can be profitable

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

ethereum is one of the best coins can even be said the best coin no 2 after bitcoin, I choose to hold ethereum because ethereum shows that he has good potential for the long term.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

ethereum is one of the best coins can even be said the best coin no 2 after bitcoin, I choose to hold ethereum because ethereum shows that he has good potential for the long term.

ethereum will be the new king on market until 2021.
i am pretty sure about it. because its team is so hardworking and its chain is more dynamic than btc.
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

Ethereum is a very good coin and the second best coin in cryptocurrency, it has great potentials and very good team who manage it and an advanced technology. It is a very good coin to hold and it will continue to grow high and become more stable in the future.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

The prediction of Ethereum 2018 prices, estimated to jump 10-fold where various industries began to switch technology blockchain. In contrast to Bitcoin designed as a means of peer to peer electronic payment systems. Ethereum is designed for a variety of smart contracts that run when certain conditions are met.
yanimkurniawan

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

for us still hold the eth, because for us the future of ethereum is also very good that we expect, so we are confident that the future of eth will be better than now and also very easy we generate many benefits in the future.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

I think selling my ethereums now would be an awful choice for me. Because I expect ethereum to reach better prices, at least $1500, in the following months.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

For me i think just hold first because i hear about that the price of bitcoin will recover and start in price increase and then the ETH will follow after the bitcoin. Price of ETH now was not so disappointing if you need money now for emergency you can sell it.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

Ethereum is the the Altcoin with the highest market cap and popularity. It is also the second to Bitcoin and it still hold as a very promising coin. Investors continue to predict an immerse increase in the price and market cap to significant amounts. The fact that Ethereum smart contarcts is accepted and used by almost all the new and upcoming projects.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Well, it's pretty obvious that ethereum is so strong and remains the crypto with the second highest market cap. Having market cap that big can give you already an idea that ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency to invest and hold for long term. I believe it can also reach its value to 10,000$  in the future.

nightmanisrightman

Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

I think Ethereum operates similarly to Bitcoin, based on a Blockchain, you can exploit it, exchange it, trade it through the Ether currency. Accordingly, in some respects Ethereum can be considered as a useful application
Ethereum itself is a great coin but when you have people like this above comparing it to Bitcoin it makes me wanna rip my eyes out. Bitcoin isn't Ethereum and vice versa. Bitcoin is a payment system. Ethereum is used for ICOs and DAPPs. Two polar opposite funcitons, and the quicker people realize it the better.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

To hold and to buy during dip moment is the best strategy that a trader and investor can do in dip moment instead of holding. Because if the dip is moving deeper and you bought your tokens or coins from the high price better to go with the flow and changing your direction from time to time.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

I think that this is a pretty good currency for investments and it is more stable than its competitors. Ethereum, I would trust more than other crypto-currencies in terms of investments, plus it is a leader in its field of activity.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

I'm thinking that vitalik and ethereum team will do much more things and they will be top altcoin 1-2 years, they are working very hard and improving etherum everytime.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Ethereum will make new all time high is for sure. But to brat bitcoin capitalization it will never happen. Bitcoina nd etherwum have different use. Bitcoin as store of value and act like a gold and ethereum use to fund new startup or another contract and use its smart contract. Both coin worth investing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Just keep your Ethereum coins, this summer will be very hot, lots of updates coming soon.You just have to be patient.
ETH is no doubt one of the best coins as it can be used for multipurpose that is you can go for day trading as well as you can hold it at times when you feel like that. The current market value of ETH is not that much good but this does not mean that we cannot expect anything better in the coming days. The future will be even brighter and that the market value will surely rise higher.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

I think that ethereum is the best coin here. AS you can see, no one can compare with it. It is the second coins on the charts but I believe that number one should belong to ethereum. We have many years ahead and I believe that soon ethereum will surpass bitcoin

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

"hold it" will be a good choice. i believe in their technology and platform. ethereum is always good for a long term investment. they already become one of the popular coins now.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

Hold.
I believe Ethereum to be the best coin which I would prefer on my portfolio for a long term investment. The coin is the second most popular crypto right now after Bitcoin. Its idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code is one of the best commercial ideas till now. Not only this the coin provides an exponential scaling of blockchain and is also backed up by a highly secure cryptography just like bitcoin. The coin is highly versatile and flexible as well and you can expect good returns from the coin in the future.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

I'm thinking that vitalik and ethereum team will do much more things and they will be top altcoin 1-2 years, they are working very hard and improving etherum everytime.
ETH is a potential crypto in the market and has been ranked second in the list of highly profitable crypto currencies after Bitcoin and before Bitcoincash, Litecoin and other etc. Besides, the monetary values in the market have been stable under the minimum values and are now rising which is a signal to the price rise in future. There have been good predictions about ETH and that it will cross $2000 value in 2018. Let’s see and wait what comes out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: