Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:30:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Eth is a decentralized blockchain platform and it is also popular as like Bitcoin now-a-days.It is used in trading and also used to invest in ICO or other things.By the way,I think that Eth price will also increase soon and probably it will hit at least $1.5k at the end of 2018.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
From my personal point of view, I think the value of ETH is very high. It really is a good altcoin and have great business strategies. Amazon has agreed to cooperate with ETH on cloud payment technology, which is very beneficial for the ETH transaction system.
I greatly appreciate the time at the ETH in, buy and hold in the long term is a wise decision.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ecol

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Now, you will even buy ethereum with cash because We are in bear trend. If you are real ınvestor ,you should buy more coin while market is going down.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

well
for me
eth is the real first project
as u know
from penny to gems.
i just wonder,
since the first, did the buyer from ico still hold the eth ? Grin

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

I think I need to buy and buy now. Now the price of Ethereum is very low. In the long term, its price will be x5 x7 more.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Yes for me definitely I will hold Ethereum and my prediction at the end of this year is the price will pump again like last year. I strongly believe it is worth it to hold Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the future hope in the world of cryptocurrancy that we see.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

ETH this is the best altcoin at the moment because it needs to be kept in a briefcase at the level with bitcoin, yes in the percentage of it should not be as much as bitcoin but it should be in second place so that with your portfolio everything was fine. Wink
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Eth price is consolidating after touching previously all-time high and technology wise eth have lot of growth market is positive towards eth and new developments so we can expect again eth touch previous all-time high prices
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

ethereum is the best altcoin so I will continue to hold until the price is high enough and I believe ethereum has a good value in the market,and I chose to invest in ethereum for the long term.and now for me is a good time to buy again because the price will rise at the end of this year.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

if I were you I would keep ethereum until the price is back as early as 2018, the price is very good, and you will feel very sorry to sell it now
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

ethereum will increase again and I am not worried about that. I am sure that when the time comes, ethereum price will start to rise and will make a new highest price. besides that, ethereum is one of the strongest coins on the market and before the price is increased, it is better for us to buy more so we can make a lot of profit from ethereum. but of course, we need to wait for a while and be patient because the price will not increase in the short time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

ethereum will increase again and I am not worried about that. I am sure that when the time comes, ethereum price will start to rise and will make a new highest price. besides that, ethereum is one of the strongest coins on the market and before the price is increased, it is better for us to buy more so we can make a lot of profit from ethereum. but of course, we need to wait for a while and be patient because the price will not increase in the short time.
I agree with your opinion. Eth now is the best investment coin and I think much lower it will not go because the demand for it is great and not many will sell it now cheaply, because it's better to buy while the price is not very expensive.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

It's true that etherium has come a long way since it has started and I do believe that it will reach high heights of success in the upcoming future. As it has a very high potential. Since etherium has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people and because of which it's demand among the people has increased a lot all over the world. This has resulted in increasing the potential users of etherium and all this is evident from the increasing price of ethereum day by day.
1234raj

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

Ethereum's price in the market is now down.Now the price of Ethereum is reduced to $434.So do not sell Ethereum now.Ethereum will reach $1500 in November.So I think it's good to hold for five months.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

My opinion about ETH is very good, I myself have benefited from these coins. And I still hold the ETH. Since these coins when used to invest very easy and shipping is also not too expensive.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

I agree with your opinion. Eth now is the best investment coin and I think much lower it will not go because the demand for it is great and not many will sell it now cheaply, because it's better to buy while the price is not very expensive.
   Indeed, ethereum will be more popular, as one of a best asset in crypto currencies on which many investors presumably invest on it. In addition, Eth may lead us a good fortune when patiently holding it till the bull market occur. For the meantime, invest or buy more Eth while its price is affordable and when the market can recover from its downfall you can purchase your holding coins immensely profitable. And I think by the end of this month Eth will pump up enourmously.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

My opinion about ETH is very good, I myself have benefited from these coins. And I still hold the ETH. Since these coins when used to invest very easy and shipping is also not too expensive.

I don't know what shipping you are talking about because i think you need to mention it has a transfer fee. Ethereum has strong foundation team where they has the ability to develop the best blockchain in the world, in future the ETH has very good competition in terms of development.

SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Eth is great in my opinion and second only to btc. Even though there are other platforms like neo and cardano nipping at its heels and making big strides, I still believe that eth is here to stay. The tram is great too.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Although ETH has a large user base, its operational innovation has not been much in recent years. I think Ethereum has been in a stagnant phase, which will provide more opportunities to win the market for the 3.0 blockchain!

Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Well from a long term point of view ether is here to stay and does have massive potential. They have a very large community of both developers and users/holders. And once POS comes out on it it could really take over the entire market as they start giving out passive income.
That being said i think for the short term though it will continue to track the price of BTC and given current market circumstance it could very easily go back to under 200$

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: