Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

I expect from ethereum team big thing still, they must change something, sometimes eth network is really bad so there is much thing to do, and I think they can success this they are big team.

teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

Ethereum is a very good coin and the second best coin in cryptocurrency, it has great potentials and very good team who manage it and an advanced technology. It is a very good coin to hold and it will continue to grow high and become more stable in the future.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

ETH an extremely promising coin and the team is working hard on it so there is no doubt that in the future many will still appreciate it as much as it is now, because it's worth keeping in the briefcase.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

I think ethereum is a good coin and until now it still develops to be the next best coin in the cryptocurrency. although the price right now is not good for selling, I still try to buy ethereum in the low price which I can wait for a while. the next things that will happen with ethereum are the price will increase higher and perhaps, it will be back to the highest price before. many of us still waiting for this too and I am sure that they have a lot of ethereum and they wait to see the price increase so they can make a big profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Every now and then, Ethereum has encountered ups and downs that makes me think that it is no different from Bitcoin being volatile in its price. I have invested in Ethereum too but i never so worried about that because ethereum's famous blockchain will lead this crypto into greatness in the future.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

Every now and then, Ethereum has encountered ups and downs that makes me think that it is no different from Bitcoin being volatile in its price. I have invested in Ethereum too but i never so worried about that because ethereum's famous blockchain will lead this crypto into greatness in the future.

of course eth has no difference between btc and any other alts because all of them are cryptocurrency and being volatile is normal for them because that is their real nature .

Re: What do you think of Eth?

i think eth is a good and promising coin with lots of potential to succeed in the future . i also think that eth can still possibly rise this year along with other altcoins but for now , i think it is better to foccus  on holding them rather than whining and complaining about their prices .

I expect from ethereum team big thing still, they must change something, sometimes eth network is really bad so there is much thing to do, and I think they can success this they are big team.

eth is already perfect and it does not need any improvements or modification . eth network isnt also bad but infact it is actually better that the bitcoin network because it does not clogged up or oftenly congested just like what happend on bitcoin .
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I still hold ETH, but I won't continue to buy too much because I think EOS, ADA, NEO are better and have more potential. I continue to hold ETH because I believe in the stability of ETH!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

I will keep holding Eth up for the next few years because I am confident that the future of ETH price will be higher and keep rising.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

i think ethereum is the best altcoins
so, i will hold my ethereum until the price from this coin hit my target price  Wink
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

eth is much more overvalued at the moment, that is the main reason of why the price is not going up at the same time as all the others are growing up. I think that ethereum's times are finished now, but it can take some time until it recovers

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

I think ethereum is a very good coin and ethereum is also a lot of platfrom created and created a lot of ico circulating at this time, from there shows that ethereum has a good development.
PetroRoshenko

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

I think ethereum is a very good coin and ethereum is also a lot of platfrom created and created a lot of ico circulating at this time, from there shows that ethereum has a good development.
With this all agree. I think many are just doing what they try to save in more ETH.
If this is not called a good investment choice, then what is better to call a good investment choice?
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

this coin has a very great future. I think in 2 years the price for ETH will be about 15000 dollars, it is quite real given the rapid growth of the Crypto-currency
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Ethereum is the most stable and the most anticipating to grow in the future because of its services through smart contract platform. So it is better to hold your ETH and close your ears and eyes for FUD news regarding ethereum.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

A very good coin, but the problem is thaat the fees are more than expensive at the moment, that is why there are too many people actually switching to the EOS platform
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

For me, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin, it's always worth to invest. Ethereum has excellent blockchain technology, it is the foundation of so many ICO projects. Every day Ethereum has a lot of deals showing that this altcoin has great potential. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and compete with Bitcoin as the throne of the cryptocurrency market. At present Ethereum prices are very low, only about $ 460, this is the time for us to invest in ETH. I believe that long-term investment in ETH will bring a lot of profit for us.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

Ethereum's one of the most well-earned coins among other altcoins, to this day he still holds his position as the second-best coin after bitcoin. Broadly speaking ethereum and bitcoin have almost identical historical records and therefore holding them is the best way to achieve success from ethereum.

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

A very good coin, but the problem is thaat the fees are more than expensive at the moment, that is why there are too many people actually switching to the EOS platform

I don't think too many people switch to EOS. Honestly EOS is not secure as ETH. The centralization problem is bigger in EOS.
ETH has different userbase. People don't switch because of transaction fees.
PetroRoshenko

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

ETH very good project and now a good time to buy it because the price is now good. I think if now buy and hold until the end of the year, you can get a good profit.
PetroRoshenko

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

I don't think too many people switch to EOS. Honestly EOS is not secure as ETH. The centralization problem is bigger in EOS.
ETH has different userbase. People don't switch because of transaction fees.
Of course ETH is still very much in demand. EOS and Tezos now very promising coins and in the future they will be able to compete with ETN but for the time being they are still not ready for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: