Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

Ethereum is a basic open source distributed computing platform, characterized by the intelligent ethernet contract functionality that currently has about 280 measured values decreasing over time.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

I think, it's better to hold ethereum because ethereum's price is already very low and to be able to get profit, hold it until ethereum's price rises again and gives profit because I believe that ethereum's price will definitely be high again.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Ethereum is demand in market in all aspect then Holding Ethereum is a good choice the more you hold much more profits will come when the price of ethereum goes up.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

Ethereum is a basic open source distributed computing platform, characterized by the intelligent ethernet contract functionality that currently has about 280 measured values decreasing over time.
That was technical knowledge. Investors are more interested in economical aspect of any asset because all they care about is whether they can make money out of coin or not. Ethereum as an investment is indeed a good choice. Regardless of its slow progressive pace, ethereum has remained at the top of altcoin since the beginning and produced profits over time. It also holds one of the largest community of supporters.
anglosaxon

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

I continue holding ethereum, because, for me it is very clear that selling my ethereums can give me just a big loss. I believe the power of ethereum and I am expecting to see it more powerful again.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
I siggest continue holding and aboid selling yet. The continuous downtrend may seem unending but it is not. The market value will again increase and we just have to wait for recovery to soon take place. Patience is really a requirement at times like this in order to be safe on loss of profit. Ethereum in the first place is a good crypto so surely, things will be again positive on its market value.

Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:10:40 AM

Whether it's on its top condition or it's in its worst condition, I still have believe in ETH. Let's say the situatuon for ETH become worst day by day, I would hold it until the price rise. If I have enough money, I may invest more in it.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

of course it will be sad, bro, because this is a very drastic decline over the past year. whatever the exact cause until Altcoin dropped dramatically, is this a sign of ico's destruction? but I hope that altcoin will soon rise especially for ethereum coins because we know that ethereum is a good coin that we invest in the long run.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop, and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
I somehow totally agree with your opinion. Many people recently have some doubts toward ETH. They're not feeling safe because the price isn't as stable as they thought. This really is a good coin, so we don't need to worry that much. This such time is normally okay.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:29:59 AM

I have always believed ETH as the way I have done so far. Every time ETH drops I buy more and I never fail. Love ETH very much Kiss
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
I somehow totally agree with your opinion. Many people recently have some doubts toward ETH. They're not feeling safe because the price isn't as stable as they thought. This really is a good coin, so we don't need to worry that much. This much time is normally okay.

Yes, you are right but this makes many people think negative about the ETH but one thing we have to remember most of the ICO people are dumping the price in order to make money and this might be one of the reason causing the ETH price.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

I still believe with ethereum and I still hold the ethereum now and I don't have a plan to sell because I don't see my chance to make a profit by doing this. I am sure that ethereum will increase higher in the future or at least, in the next year. ethereum can back to the last highest price but it will wait for bitcoin price to increase first and then the ethereum can follow to go up too. and at this moment, it is better to buy as much ethereum while the price is less than $300 because, for me, this is a good time to buy more ethereum.
BlackSociety

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

I don't follow the trend. I think that many people are optimistic about the coins, but they will be disappointed, so I will not buy Ethereum. In fact, its price is already very low.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
I somehow totally agree with your opinion. Many people recently have some doubts toward ETH. They're not feeling safe because the price isn't as stable as they thought. This really is a good coin, so we don't need to worry that much. This much time is normally okay.

Yes, you are right but this makes many people think negative about the ETH but one thing we have to remember most of the ICO people are dumping the price in order to make money and this might be one of the reason causing the ETH price.
it can only be done by whales. with large funds they can move prices, such as dump eth and when the price falls they buy back on a large scale, followed by traders, and they win

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

I never think negative about the ETH, it completely depends on the market situation look at the price of Bitcoin, its keep falling and it is affecting the price of Ethereum. So holding ETH in long term will always give good profit to the investors.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

In the near future, the situation will be like with all the other coins on the market, namely the search for the next bottom. So I would not buy now and that's why I do not advise you...
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

The ethics market is now down to $ 280 and this is the best time for you to invest long term and waiting for the opportunity to increase prices will come to us.

I have already used this opportunity and bought several ETH altcoins. I am waiting for Ethereum pump in December or in January 2019. It will let me earn pretty much.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

My favourite cryptocoin, that drop the most on the market. I really like it and believe, but that what we can see now on the market is unbelievable.. Maybe it will change, but who knows, what will be.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

My favourite cryptocoin, that drop the most on the market. I really like it and believe, but that what we can see now on the market is unbelievable.. Maybe it will change, but who knows, what will be.
Several cryptanalysts say that next month we will see a change in the market trend. I don't even know whether to believe them or not.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

The growth of Ethereum in 2017 has led many people to overestimate Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum does not have such high value. He should return to less than $100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: