Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

I think this is very strong and stable currency and I really hope that ethereum will grow and raise with its price more and more
in any case, for today, we see only a huge drop in the entire crypto-currency, including the sinking of the etherium to 217 dollars. It is very difficult to guess what future awaits the crypto-currency market.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

My opinion about ETH is that it is completely trusting in the future of crypto. This time is September 2018, and the ETH is $ 217, but the market is likely to recover at the end of this year. So if you are holding ETH then continue instead of panic sell because investment in ETH is long-term, not the short-term investment

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

ETH is the most potential crypto market. I can now confirm that ETH has surpassed BTC regarding potency as well as popularity. Current ICOs and altcoins have used ETH technology so we can expect in the future that ETH's exchange rate will increase rapidly instead of the current $ 242.

I also support this platform, and I know that Ethereum is the best altcoin. Let us do not listen to these guys, which predict the death of ETH. It will never happen!
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Do you think that it is reasonable to sell now a coin for some$ 250, which in the future is more likely to grow by the end of the year? I personally think it's better to keep that then not to say that he sold at the wrong time.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Do you think that it is reasonable to sell now a coin for some$ 250, which in the future is more likely to grow by the end of the year? I personally think it's better to keep that then not to say that he sold at the wrong time.

If you have sold your ethereum at 250 then you could get a good amount of profits because ethereum is crashing really hard and it's barely above 200 with a current price of 201, this show to us how unpredictable is this market, many people believed that 250 was the floor for ethereum but now we are about to go below 200, and I saw some predictions that put the price of ethereum below 140.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

It seems to me that if a person does not need money urgently, it is best to leave the coins in his wallet and touch them until better times.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

To me, I expect the market to rebound and the ETH will rebound above $ 1000 by the end of 2018, I believe this is true and I try to hold them.

I believe that ethereum will show it's best price in 2019 and I hope this price will be more that 1500 so I will get my profit in the future!
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

The growth of Ethereum in 2017 has led many people to overestimate Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum does not have such high value. He should return to less than $100.

the only method for forecasting courses is the Ethereum , this is a technical analysis that involves analyzing the graphs of past movements in the exchange rate.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

I have no doubt about ETH restoration and say this always. It's impossible to kill such crypto monster as ETH. Watch on the LTC. When his founder sold all own holdings last year coin has not died. But in this situation, ETH go to breakpoint when team and community must understand that this blockchain has troubles. And the team have ways to solve it. That's all
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

Missed days returned. Ethereum and other altcoins rose at a nice price and all the tables turned green. Ethereum will come at much higher prices, just need a little more time. We see over 500 dollars Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

Missed days returned. Ethereum and other altcoins rose at a nice price and all the tables turned green. Ethereum will come at much higher prices, just need a little more time. We see over 500 dollars Cheesy
Of course it will be nice if the efirium returns its indicators, which he was in the beginning of 1018. 850 and 900 dollars it was not a deserved scenario.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

Gonna see it dude again in a perfect time but it really takes time for it.  May the price won't be fully on the ATH as last year shown to us but just hoping it would be in the pump again until December so people will have chances to recover their losses and bring back their confidence of investing crypto.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

Gonna see it dude again in a perfect time but it really takes time for it.  May the price won't be fully on the ATH as last year shown to us but just hoping it would be in the pump again until December so people will have chances to recover their losses and bring back their confidence of investing crypto.
wait until the price returns to 300 $, and the bullrun rally will actually reach 600 $,
we hope ethereum can do it!
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

I think this is very strong and stable currency and I really hope that ethereum will grow and raise with its price more and more

There is no doubt that ethereum is a strong and stable coin, yesterday it was replaced by Ripple but it only took 4 hours to return to second place, and this is strong evidence that Ethereum is a future coin.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

wait until the price returns to 300 $, and the bullrun rally will actually reach 600 $,
we hope ethereum can do it!
believe that eth will do it, we can only wait and pray that eth can succeed again. all that takes time and process, hopefully eth makes a surprise and makes investors happy.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

Ethereum still remains one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto-currencies. This was shown yesterday's events with the release of ripple in second place in terms of capitalization. Ethereum took less than a day to restore lost positions, while increasing its level of capitalization, and significantly rising in price. Now ethereum has 24.68 billion dollars of capitalization, and ripple - 20.39 billion dollars.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

I can assure you that the majority of people will hold. ETH is growing quite stable despite the current crypto money market is unstable. I believe that ETH is only behind BTC and is increasingly invested by many large corporations
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Until now ETH is still stuck in place, their price now only at $ 200. So I think the market is in a very difficult period, if we buy them should hold for a long time, do not rush to sell at low as now, will regret later.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

There is no more thinking and speculation for the Ethereum because this coin also like the Bitcoin potential which will make you billionaire in the next period of time. So, invest now in this crash time, you will get in cheap price.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Until now, ETH as an alternative coin crypto currency is still a favorite for crypto currency investors and we must have great confidence because the development of crypto currencies depends on investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: