Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZMINING [ZMG] ✅ POS 🔥 Masternodes 🔥 Bounties 🔥 Smart Mining Platform ✅  (Read 2319 times)
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

This looks more and more like a scam to me... 30 MNs sold presale for almost 10BTC.  First listing is graviex which is a big red flag, allegedly paid for a standard listing on cryptobridge. "Devs" got so greedy that they could not pay for a fast listing, red flags all over.

I think you are right, I was thinking about investing but I won't do it due to the vague communication overall about this project.
Bitc0inzz

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

So, devs, OP..
anyone like to comment against these allegations ??

Their discord seems to be dead.. flat-lined.. No communication in from the devs/team What so ever... Only investors that have questions that are not being answered..

I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt... but without any proper communication its hard to.

IF theres still any life on the other side.. Reply.  Roll Eyes

Walter_

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Nice project guys, you are setting up just fine. Ignore the scam messages, this is happening to almost every coin. Just keep on pushing. Got some great support on Discord.

One thing, the masternode install script has no nodes included, i had to add them manually. Please include this in the script.
Bitc0inzz

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

Nice project guys, you are setting up just fine. Ignore the scam messages, this is happening to almost every coin. Just keep on pushing. Got some great support on Discord.

One thing, the masternode install script has no nodes included, i had to add them manually. Please include this in the script.

Walter you smell like a stinky paid shiller to shill scammy projects, like u do with Nodium.. smh. this kind of ppl make the shitty project look good.
Im not saying zmining is bad, I said they should communicate more often to proof the benefit of the doubt. but the others projects he's  shilling.. well look at his last 3 posts.

enough said.
Bitc0inzz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

Soo after seeing the messages in their Discord group, one guy exposed them pretty good...

This is one big bad ass scam.. Zmining is using the same whitepaper as Whalesburg project is..

How to check? Just copy/paste  a paragraph  from Zminings whitepaper, and paste it in Google.. You will see Whalesburg whitepaper pop up..

don't believe? Check the screenshots below, as posted in their group.

https://i.imgur.com/43AuinQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/a8gRQG5.png

Now tell us, who is the scam here?  Cry

BUSTED

Walter_

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

Walter you smell like a stinky paid shiller to shill scammy projects, like u do with Nodium.. smh. this kind of ppl make the shitty project look good.
Im not saying zmining is bad, I said they should communicate more often to proof the benefit of the doubt. but the others projects he's  shilling.. well look at his last 3 posts.

enough said.

Sure, sounds like typical btc ann scam talk to me. In no way i am affiliated with the zmining team. Only invested by myself.
What else do you expect from me in Nodium, im in their team supporting.

Have a nice day Bitc0inzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zmining (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

Soo after seeing the messages in their Discord group, one guy exposed them pretty good...

This is one big bad ass scam.. Zmining is using the same whitepaper as Whalesburg project is..

How to check? Just copy/paste  a paragraph  from Zminings whitepaper, and paste it in Google.. You will see Whalesburg whitepaper pop up..

Now tell us, who is the scam here?  Cry

BUSTED

Sure, our projects look the same - we have the same idea. But we are developing a much cheaper alliterative to Whalesburg that will allow us to charge our users less.

So, devs, OP..

Their discord seems to be dead.. flat-lined.. No communication in from the devs/team What so ever... Only investors that have questions that are not being answered..

I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt... but without any proper communication its hard to.

IF theres still any life on the other side.. Reply.  Roll Eyes

We will try to communicate more, we have just been a little bit busy with the development. Updates coming soon!

This is a scam, banned me from Discord when I was asking too much about dev team and updates.

Sorry to hear that, it might've been a misunderstanding. What is your nickname on Discord please?
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

The project continues to develop, investors continue to Express confidence in their investments in the project for the development of the block platform.
nabproject

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

If you dont have enough coins or skills to run you own MN, use MY service

Join the shared masternode service NAB_PROJECT_SHARED_MN

- service commission is only 2% of the income
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- Collateral lock time 7 days
- easy to get in, easy to get out
- fully transparent work
- Weekly payout(Saturday) or reinvest available

Join MY discord channel
https://discord.gg/cmBseGk
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

SCAM..price keep going down to Z E R O
trackingcryptos

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Any update from the developers - they are Cordo | Zmining#2907 and ZQT` | Zmining#0437  plus the moderator is Bonjorno#3422.  If someone knows how to get in touch and if they are working on other project - please post here.  thanks.
lucky626

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

http://xgoxfaucet.unyun.cn/     

Do you need such a faucet? Free of charge.

I come from China.
You can do a faucet for the team.
Promote marketing.
lucien002

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 09:56:16 AM by lucien002

Apparently Mod says possibly dev is working on stuff. lets wait out.
xCalipsox

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/ead510d6648ba5e9a576f5d1afa2b3eb7718fa68986ce5becae1ba23b8313686/analysis/
Reputable developer, 3 trojans are found in a distribution kit of a purse. what can you tell on it?
Walter_

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/ead510d6648ba5e9a576f5d1afa2b3eb7718fa68986ce5becae1ba23b8313686/analysis/
Reputable developer, 3 trojans are found in a distribution kit of a purse. what can you tell on it?

Harmless, false positive. This signature is known in QT wallets.
Walter_

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

How to check? Just copy/paste  a paragraph  from Zminings whitepaper, and paste it in Google.. You will see Whalesburg whitepaper pop up..

Now tell us, who is the scam here?  Cry

BUSTED

Sure, our projects look the same - we have the same idea. But we are developing a much cheaper alliterative to Whalesburg that will allow us to charge our users less.

So, devs, OP..

IF theres still any life on the other side.. Reply.  Roll Eyes

We will try to communicate more, we have just been a little bit busy with the development. Updates coming soon!

This is a scam, banned me from Discord when I was asking too much about dev team and updates.

Sorry to hear that, it might've been a misunderstanding. What is your nickname on Discord please?

Contact me on Discord please. @Walter
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

All Newbie account created in Bitcointalk for ANN of coins are SCAM. They are only created to scam people into giving away there Bitcoins.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

Is the project still alive? Or completely descended to the bottom, and all ran away who to where? Will there be an explanation?
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Is the project still alive? Or completely descended to the bottom, and all ran away who to where? Will there be an explanation?
to bad for this , most threads with to much flames in their ANN seems most to be the most wrong threads and thisone  , to bad , has some of them
zadomainregister

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

They are communicating. Wallet distribution looks spread. I dont know about this one. I made some masternodes in case.
Think it can be good. Website good, All social channels are active, Block works, Nodes was a breeze and Discord is active.

Supply not bad. I am hopeful Good luck team. Keep us posted
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: