I don't know what's going on here, maybe it's a completely isolated incident to me, but anyway let me tell you what happened. About 24 hours ago i initiated a transfer from tradehill to paxum. Then I let it go figuring it would take some time. Then about 45 minutes ago I checked paxum, nothing there, so I tried to log into tradehill, and it wasn't accepting my log in credentials...so out of curiosity i tried to re-register with the EXACT same credentials, and it worked. This of course means that my old account, which was supposed to be transferring $340+ USD to paxum no longer exists in the database or my attempt to register would not have gone through.
Anyway, the point is, please check your tradehill accounts and post here if this happened to you aswell so i can figure out if its just me.
Darren and the programmers of trade hill have helped immensely in the resolution of this issue, and i believe they will have it resolved soon.