Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON Main net strategy  (Read 97 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Should one hold and sell a day before mainnet or should you hold till after the main net and then sell?

Price dropped right after test net. Will the same happen to main net? I dont mind buying back in but only after profit is done Smiley
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

The news are usually priced before it happens, not after it happens. ''buy the rumor sell the news'' so it is wiser to buy once you get the news and sell just before that is happened.
garymorgen

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

There are always flactutations and instablity. I guess you should wait. I don't think it is going to happen again. All the best.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

From my experience I'd agree that you have to sell on the news, but to be safer sell before. Simply because this is how many people act as they buy in as coin is making it's noise and then sell before it actually happen. Worst case is when devs don't do what have needed to be done on time and if they are late few hours price can tank even more.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

People always tell me that the TRON is just a hype.
So when the TRON's main network goes live, I will test its network and system.

Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

Should one hold and sell a day before mainnet or should you hold till after the main net and then sell?

Price dropped right after test net. Will the same happen to main net? I dont mind buying back in but only after profit is done Smiley

I have learnt to always sell before the main net and you will be safe. The coin will dump massively after the main net. There is so much hype around it and I believe lots of people just FOMO due to its upcoming main net. Its a pity many will be dumped on. Try not to be among them

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: