Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:46:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens and Blockchain in Gaming  (Read 102 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

From April 30th to May 2nd Los Angeles hosted the Crypto Invest Summit. An event aimed at blockchain investment. One of the most awaited panels held on the last day of the summit was called “Tokens and Blockchain in Gaming”.

Just like in the world of finance where investors require a safe environment to carry out their transactions, gamers require a safe platform to develop their own games. They must be able to trade, sell and buy securely. The blockchain allows them to sell their profile to others on a secure platform if they want. They can also take their profile with them into a new game.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/tokens-and-blockchain-in-gaming/

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Just like the decentralized cloud computing model, there seems to be a big push to try and make a blockchain solution for gamers to be able to sell their virtual goods.

Ever since I saw a UO account go for $1200 I always dreamed of a day where you could sell your gaming accounts. It's a shame Diablo 3 disabled the real life currency marketplace, even WoW accounts still go for alot of $$.

I read an article once of Chinese prisoners being forced to play WoW and sell the gold in WoW for real fiat money.

Point being there is a market for this, but we are yet to see a real tested blockchain based product that works and is widely used. If there is one, please link it.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

now there are many sites that launch their projects.and they are connected with blockchain technology.games go to a new level.Now you can play and earn. for gamers now are heavenly times.here is one of such projects. https://www.theabyss.com/ru
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Good article, thanks for writing a link. The technology of blockade is very suitable for a revolution in the world of games and I am sure that very soon we will see it. Now there are many projects that try to solve this problem by creating a decentralized plaforum. I think even a few will succeed!
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Gaming platforms are the biggest application area of blockchain technologies, a lot of campaigns and a lot of projects now integrate blockchain for their products, and they are absolutely right because you have to keep up with the future, and not catch up with it. Out of an abundance of game projects very difficult sometimes to select the most promising.
Thanks for article.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Recently released a game https://ether.online
This is only a beta version, but it looks not bad at all. It has not been finalized yet and there is no possibility to participate in battles. But let's see what happens next.
 I'll tell you the tendency to develop games on the blockchain gains momentum. Kittens were just the beginning. Farms, planets, animals, simulations, virtual reality. I think in a year or two the game industry will be completely different.
ariaalex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

Now a day’s multiple sites are offering project and they also related with blockchain. Games are creating new innovation now people play games and also earn money and its popularity also increasing.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

such a helpful article and thanks for the link also. this tecnology should be more envolved ing gmaing alleast i believe gamer peolpe are cool enough to understand the teu potential of mighty cryptos.
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

This is an interesting topic, because blockchain and smart contracts open wide opportunities for the development of game indutry. I follow the new information in this direction and I think that ICO gaming is very promising.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

A platform for trading the virtual goods is OK. I never saw much sense in all of that, but a lot of people obviously do.
What I do think would be far more interesting would be a platform for game developers. We need the new Unreal engine? No problem!

elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

That's a great news for the gamers. I hope in the Summit a better way will be brought out that will be used in most popular games. Blockchain will be a great integration in this topic. Let's see what's more coming from the summit.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

From April 30th to May 2nd Los Angeles hosted the Crypto Invest Summit. An event aimed at blockchain investment. One of the most awaited panels held on the last day of the summit was called “Tokens and Blockchain in Gaming”.

Just like in the world of finance where investors require a safe environment to carry out their transactions, gamers require a safe platform to develop their own games. They must be able to trade, sell and buy securely. The blockchain allows them to sell their profile to others on a secure platform if they want. They can also take their profile with them into a new game.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/tokens-and-blockchain-in-gaming/

Recently, there are really many new projects that are aimed at using crypto in games. Every gamer would not mind if he would receive some coins for his achievements in the games. The crypto world is already pretty well integrated into the gaming industry and it's very good!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

I am sure that the blocking team will be a good tool for improving the production of games and the development of the game sphere in the future. Since this is a universal tool on the basis of which you can create unique things.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Thanks for posting this. It is a quite informative article. It's true that the gaming platform occupies a vast portion of blockchain system. There are various gaming project available here.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Thanks for the post! There're a lot of gamer in the world are there who would use it in a proper way and the blockchain would flourish.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

All this hype around blockchain gaming is probably because of the success of Cryptokitties. As far as i know the kitties are now even getting endorsements from multiple VC groups and most popularly, even NBA players.

I would be careful investing in these blockchain games as they aren't usually as fun or exciting as games like Call of Duty. I'm worried that they are just over-hyped at the moment..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

It is just a wow news. As a game freak, I am just imagining the picture you hinted in your post. I think gaming world would be bump up to a higher level if it happens. I hope blockchain will be integrated with the most popular games soon.
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/db7/900_900_1/db74193d006e664e971c05cd38055381.jpg
The key to pushing the blockchain to the general public may be one of the most popular markets for consumers: games. Startups are using encryption tokens to launch a number of video game-related services based on blockchain technology.
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/db7/900_900_1/db74193d006e664e971c05cd38055381.jpg
The key to pushing the blockchain to the general public may be one of the most popular markets for consumers: games. Startups are using encryption tokens to launch a number of video game-related services based on blockchain technology.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

The blockchain technology will be a good innovation to video gamers and video game developers to have a good platform where they can earn and play or release games. And seeing summit like this a a good news to the industry and seeing many people that is interested into it means that the blockchain technology will have a future in the gaming industry.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: