Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cmon bulls CHEAP coins  (Read 2550 times)
pera

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:37:57 PM

CHEAP coins

you bulls are getting desperate Cheesy

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
samsam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:00:50 PM

Cheap is relative I guess. To me, "cheap" BTC is in the $300-$400 range.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:03:12 PM

We're in the upper $500 range now gentlemen! I consider the $500 range cheap! The question is how much lower is it going.... waiting to see if it goes to $550-560 and then im definitely buying... I feel like there's always a resistance somewhere around there.

Is anyone reading the volume or # of buy/sell orders and able to tell if we're headed up or down?

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:04:01 PM

no coins then? just what I expected. seems that there have not been a single bearish troll on here with any money. Can't be a coincidence.

Funny isn't it? It's also funny how you never see "bulls only" threads and most of the threads that even specifically mention bulls seem to be started by bears.

Bear self-doubt and bull self-confidence?  Smiley
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

This is mostly bull-only forum Smiley I know only like 3 intelligent bears here, and they are short-term. And no wonder really; one look at the graph says all. Only during the bearish period here, in 2011, it was somewhat balanced, many were uncertain if bitcoin price would recover or not. Now that question is pretty much answered.

i am satoshi
shmadz
Legendary

Activity: 1512

@theshmadz

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:37:15 PM

This is mostly bull-only forum Smiley I know only like 3 intelligent bears here, and they are short-term. And no wonder really; one look at the graph says all. Only during the bearish period here, in 2011, it was somewhat balanced, many were uncertain if bitcoin price would recover or not. Now that question is pretty much answered.

ninja question for you piramida: Do you think we will see another prolonged slide? perhaps up to 1 year or more? similar to 2011 slide where we did not re-test old highs until like a year and a half?

sorry to spike that on ya, but I'm hoping you're still up.

"You have no moral right to rule us, nor do you possess any methods of enforcement that we have reason to fear." - John Perry Barlow, 1996
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:38:32 PM

Yeah. In autumn 2011 there were many people seriously thinking that it was the end of Bitcoin.

By last summer even the people saying it had to capitulate down to $30-$50 (no more triple digits in 2013!  Grin ) admitted to being long-term bulls.

Now the only people saying it's the end are obvious trolls.
BlackBison

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:07:02 PM

Now the only people saying it's the end are obvious trolls.

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Grin

piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:09:41 PM

So you havent made anything either right? You are a piece of fucking shit! Ok how many coins do you have? I know your dying to rub it in my nose? I dont care because a fucking cocksucker is a cocksucker rich or poor. Your life is a waste you spend so much time on here its laughable. Dont you have a fucking life. I know you dont have a woman you impudent computer nerd pussy.

Cocksucker is someone who sucks cocks; if you don't fight your heroine addiction you might as well become one. I'm thankfully well past the stage at which sucking anything is a necessity. So no, you missed here, and no, I don't give a slightest crap about rubbing anything in your face, you do that part yourself thoroughly enough.

Here's an idea - instead of posting stupid topics, you should start a thread begging for coins. If you make a convincing story, you might even get some.

i am satoshi
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:34:38 PM

I'd find this bull vs bear battle of more interest if fleabag wasn't such a douche.
Someone please give a believable reason why the value will not tumble to $300 soon, I can't think of one.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:42:56 PM

Someone please give a believable reason why the value will not tumble to $300 soon, I can't think of one.

It might. Historically though, we see that bitcoin price has never retracted below the previous rally's ATH - this is 266 on Gox now - so 300 should be the lower bound. Of course, history is not necessarily repeating itself. I'm personally buying at dips below 500. fleabag waiting for 0.01 coins to be able to afford one. We all have different goals and nobody knows for sure Smiley

i am satoshi
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:44:10 PM

I'd find this bull vs bear battle of more interest if fleabag wasn't such a douche.
Maybe it will! Care to take a wager? http://bitbet.us/bet/672/btc-will-hit-1000-without-dropping-to-100/

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:46:17 PM

Yeah, I think you need a little break from this forum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: