Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I "just" wanted to 3x?  (Read 538 times)
NWJBL (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

What would you recommend for achieving this goal, this year?

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1184625)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

I'm not sure about a '3x' but I think TRX is an easy 2x imo.  The project has been hyped a lot lately.  And they'll be launching their mainnet on June 21, with voting for their 'super representatives' on June 26.  So expect a lot of buying during that time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

Daostack (GEN) is a new project and hardcapped under 2 min. At the moment the price is 0.00143 (the ICO price was also 0.00141) with a 35m total market cap with an all-star team.  Still not listed any centralized exchange. You can buy at IDEX.
Take a look. The token has a great potential.
Good luck

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
plumbus234

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?
it seems like you answered yourself. dont spread too thin, lose the FOMO and anxiety. achieve your goal Cheesy
NWJBL (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

it seems like you answered yourself. dont spread too thin, lose the FOMO and anxiety. achieve your goal Cheesy

But how the hell do people even choose coins? Either everything pumps, or nothing does. Oh dear, what a muddle.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1184625)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

everyone will have their own flagship coins and will certainly be recommended to you, and remember that you should not believe in others and choose your own decisions or you will experience the same mistakes again.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Yes many people seem overwhelmed when they enter this space.
Rule #1: Listen to yourself and nobody else. You have made good and deep research and made a decision based on that? Well stick to it, no matter what others say. You see another coin pumping crazy? Don't fomo in!! Your time will come.
If you say you're already be satisfied with a 3x gain I would pick 3-5 coins of the top 15 if coinmarketcap, and then hold a bit. The worst mistake you can do is starting to swap coins like crazy, because most of the time when you you will enter the big gains will already be over.
If you're not a skilled trader, just buy and hold for a few weeks or months. And then make bank.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

With the market the way it is, you could pretty much pick any stable established coin and just hold it for 3x. Stick to the top 50 or so coins on coinmarketcap and just wait for the market to recover. When you see Bitcoin hit $20k or so again, you'll probably have 3x your money.
nodes.com

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

I would recommend VeChain Masternode. Its not cheap, but its a steady passive income, plus the price of the token itself can easily go 2-3X by the end of 2018 and even more in 2019. The project itself is far ahead of their direct competitors and already have working product so in our opinion ,on Nodes.com, the future looks bright for VeChain.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

Declining market volume caused almost all cryptographic parallax depreciation like domino effect. I can not see a crypt money that will make x2 before this process has recovered, that is, the market volume is at least 2 times higher than current levels.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Buy GRFT and HODL
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/#charts
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

I believe that my holdings will give a good future to my family. So far im holding 10 tokens, and im hoping that they will skyrocket in the next months  cause at thier current price right now they are still undervalued.
Here my holdings
Blue
Credits
Ipsx
Trx
Eth
The rest no value.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I believe that my holdings will give a good future to my family. So far im holding 10 tokens, and im hoping that they will skyrocket in the next months  cause at thier current price right now they are still undervalued.
Here my holdings
Blue
Credits
Ipsx
Trx
Eth
The rest no value.
NEO? buy and hold and maining PoS GAS.
NEO>ETH
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

Try to invest in good projects on ICO stage like Ian Balina - it's the lowest price and can make x3 after listings on Exchange in few weeks. For example, if you invested like me in Libra Credit on May, 5 you could sell it today x3 on Idex or Bilaxy.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

Check these 5 coins.  ICX, VEN/VET, ONT, WAN, and NEO
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

it looks like trx and cs is a coin that will potentially reach it in the near future.
check out their roadmap, as there are important updates they will make.

Vegan97

Activity: 378

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

TRX, EOS, Oyster pearl, ONT. Check out those!

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Well you picked great coins ONT for example this is real gem and why you sold it?
You're did a great job, just don't sell when price go down or when you'll see panic sell. If you're believe to that coin you should be patient and wait for some time and 3x this is not much. Even EOS made 3x for one month and this is huge coin , 5th place on market, so some coins that have potential from 30-200 places can make 3x easily, so did your research as you did before and it would be all right.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

Everyone who wants 3x, i suggest to buy EOS. EOS now is $13, not expensive, and i think this coin has potential to reach 40.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

If you just want to multiply your capital by 3 times, then invest in RedPulse, Apex, Gladius or Stratis. I am sure this investment will bring you wealth.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: