Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain.info Fraud  (Read 1023 times)
brandon W. (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:28:22 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 10:41:58 PM by brandon W.

Hi, wish this wasnt my first post here. but here it goes anyways.

Earlier this week three friends and I looked up a friends wallet address that was seized when the silk road was taken down by the fbi. what we saw shocked the s*** out of us so bad we have been freaking out since. What is happening now to cover it up is making it worse. A further explanation of the situation will be needed latter im sure. but we feel it is important to get the ball rolling now by people who understand bitcoin and computers better than we do.

1.  whoever took those coins from the silk road account used them in an elaborate plan to create fake coins

2. they know we saw it and they are updating Blockchain.info as we speak to reflect different amounts in LOTS of transactions

We have talked to several people about what is happening and they will come forward if anything happens to us!

Here is the silk road wallet address at silk road we started with- 1AGXt8qnoEHvZEDYBbLUK64ocqJdxZzcpG

here is a link http://youtu.be/gRcUuWG2UHU to a video where we found conformation that blockchain.info is changing transaction records from this you tube video today.

denpott

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:32:01 PM

the https://blockchain.info/address/ link ?
brandon W. (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:35:11 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1Hzo3525hh4SSncRAyhE9yBAGsquSwCcRj?offset=0&filter=0

THIS IS HUGE, we are telling the truth. Willing to take lie detectors. We looked thru bizarre and bunk transactions for 6+ hours, all downstream of silk road money lost from its shutdown.

The past records are changing as we speak. Please go watch the video. we didnt think past records were gonna change or we would have saved all of what we seen. but we have quiet a bit. we will not release the rest until we can make it public to prevent any re-corrections by the perpetrators who are doing this.

AND PLEASE MOVE THIS OUT OF THE NEWBIES SECTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 06:50:47 PM

You must have some good shit leftover

brandon W. (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:41:02 PM

COME THE F*** ON PEOPLE, LETS GET ON THIS!!!! THIS IS FOR REAL!!!!!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 11:41:48 PM

9 hours. Dang man, seems you had quite a fun day. Still left some stuff for tomorrow?

brandon W. (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:51:05 PM

mprep- can you please put this in another forum Huh

we need people to start tearing this thing up. Their own bad transaction list is soo long just today's fills its maximum value. Also noticed all the google banners are already gone from the site. We also have transactions that were changed in  the backed up block from last week. This is fucked, they totally screwed us all:(
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:08:25 AM

mprep- can you please put this in another forum Huh

we need people to start tearing this thing up. Their own bad transaction list is soo long just today's fills its maximum value. Also noticed all the google banners are already gone from the site. We also have transactions that were changed in  the backed up block from last week. This is fucked, they totally screwed us all:(
I'm not a mod, so I can't. Even if I could, I wouldn't. This fits in with the other weird threads around here.

RKD8OHQI0N3S83

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:09:01 AM

Changing their archive of what happened cant change what did happen. Its crypted, distributed and stored and mirrored worldwide. Not even God can change a verified transaction.

EDIT: About that 29yo guy at the silk road; One has to be out of his mind to start a worldwide drug/money laundering ring in the USA. They will work around the clock to find you and they will. Once they do you have to be even crazier to whine because they falsifiy documents to frame you better.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:12:45 AM

Changing their archive of what happened cant change what did happen. Its crypted, distributed and stored and mirrored worldwide. Not even God can change a verified transaction.
Yeah, if you don't believe it's true, check it manually in the blockchain or maybe find some software to check addresses just like blockchain.info does.

brandon W. (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:26:09 AM

blockchain.info Is no longer open sourced. is posted on twitter.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1tei10/warning_current_version_blockchaininfo_wallet_is/

Is that enough for the people around here now?

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:36:29 AM

My question is this... you have access to this wallet?

Start pulling those coins out of there, I wouldn't be freaking out, I would be spending...lol
RKD8OHQI0N3S83

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:45:18 AM

I can believe it but my point is blockschain is a log viewer. Change the logs all you want it wont change past transactions.
brandon W. (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:55:56 AM

I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT THAT BAD. BUT FROM OUR VIEW KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW ITS PRETTY BAD. We HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR DAYS. There are 4 of us that have seen it all go down. We were in such disbelief days ago we got cold feet and didnt post till today. This is really bad guys, seriously
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 05:35:15 AM

I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT THAT BAD. BUT FROM OUR VIEW KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW ITS PRETTY BAD. We HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR DAYS. There are 4 of us that have seen it all go down. We were in such disbelief days ago we got cold feet and didnt post till today. This is really bad guys, seriously

See these posts in your other thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380358.msg4083523#msg4083523

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380358.msg4083703#msg4083703

We HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR DAYS.

Stop doing the coke and/or meth.

Smoke a bowl of some good nice mellow shit and calm the hell down.

Also, try to get some sleep.  You are on a paranoid binge.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:00:33 AM

Dude switch from white to green and get some sleep. You're about to od

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:32:55 AM

Dude switch from white to green and get some sleep. You're about to od
I don't think he'll stop anytime soon.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:58:24 AM

He's about to have a heart attack

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 10:07:03 AM

He's about to have a heart attack
Nah, he'll probably pass out before he reaches that stress level.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 10:09:12 AM

lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: