Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know amazing facts or projects in blockchain space?  (Read 235 times)
ShadowBody (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Hi, guys!
I`m looking for information about outstanding or amazing facts (for example, block #0 of Bitcoin blockchain network (2009-01-03), author of the phrase "smart contracts" (Nick Szabo) etc.) or projects/organization in blockchain space.
The project has to be important or significant, in your opinion.
Just drop me a hint and I'll find out the rest
I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

There are so many facts of blockchain. It has made any kind of task so simple and easy to go. It has made the system transparent and clear. However, the most amazing facts I have found in the application of healthcare sector. It is assuring safety at all.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

block #0 of Bitcoin blockchain network (2009-01-03) is a very interesting thing i believe. i am also researcing like you brother, i am very much into blockchain space, hope i will get benefited too.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

Well, one of the interesting project was a space miner was launched by Miner One company. It added a new dimension to Bitcoin blockchain system. You can learn more about it.
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Well, one of the interesting project was a space miner was launched by Miner One company. It added a new dimension to Bitcoin blockchain system. You can learn more about it.

Thank you, climaxcrypto. I will
zxrcoin

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Yes. I've heard about it. It shows how crypto currency is developing day by day and concentraiting not only on customer's easeness but also technological advancement. Besides, it'll also develop the security system as well.
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Interesting direction Wink I've also found info about Genesis Mining. They tied a 3D bitcoin model and a bitcoin paper wallet to a weather balloon.  The ground team made two transactions to that paper wallet (at 20 km and 34 km)...
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:21:57 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 11:20:47 AM by ShadowBody

By the way, what is the fastest ICO?
I've found various info but not sure what is right...
For now, I think Bancor was the fastest - $152 million raised in 3 hours (https://techfoliance.com/fintech-corner/best-of-fintech/mapping-the-top-10-fastest-icos-of-all-time/), isn't it?
But SingularityNet Raises $36 Million in 60 Seconds (https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126315-fastest-ico-ever-singularitynet-raises-36-million-60-seconds) and Filecoin accumulated over $148 million USD within 60 minutes of its ICO phase (without preICO funds)...
 Huh
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Yes I know about this topic its sounds like star wars in real life but I really appreciate this fact because this bitcoin used 1st time blockchain system and introduce this to the world so many of them are using bitcoin but innovation was needed and need to be interesting because blockchain system is now very popular and many of them wants to use this system so the idea of blockchain in space is great also many of them success fully applied and mine in space.
zxrcoin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Most people associate block chain technologies with well-known platforms such as Ethereum or Hyper ledger but the fact is that there are hundreds of new projects that have a real shot at playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of block chain technologies. So there are many amazing and interesting facts about block chain technology. One of the amazing project is DEFINITY .there are a lot of discussion in the internet regarding this.
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Yes I know about this topic its sounds like star wars in real life but I really appreciate this fact because this bitcoin used 1st time blockchain system and introduce this to the world so many of them are using bitcoin but innovation was needed and need to be interesting because blockchain system is now very popular and many of them wants to use this system so the idea of blockchain in space is great also many of them success fully applied and mine in space.
I agree, absolutely.
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Most people associate block chain technologies with well-known platforms such as Ethereum or Hyper ledger but the fact is that there are hundreds of new projects that have a real shot at playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of block chain technologies. So there are many amazing and interesting facts about block chain technology. One of the amazing project is DEFINITY .there are a lot of discussion in the internet regarding this.
Interesting project.
People have to understand blockchain and filter constantly the information flow to find such projects... or just believe trusted advisors.

ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

by the way...
I don't know the bitcoin sign is t part of Unicode 10.0 -  code point U+20BF (₿) Embarrassed
Fonts: Source Serif Pro (family), Symbola and Unifont
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

I don't think this project is amazing or significant, but it certainly unusual: https://naxatu.com/
A man from Kyiv, Ukraine, is holding an ICO to raise money for buying an own house. There is no subtext and hidden meaning. Tokens, whitepaper, advisors and so on – everything like for usual ICO. And the strangeness lies in the fact that someone is participating in it.
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Yes, good example!
Probably, the author has to make his project more attractive.
How can it be interesting (not even in sens getting profit) for investors? Not only because of a dinner
It brings to mind MillionDollarHomePage, but in that case, investors received some PR.
But it is about success  Smiley...

ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

Is Huntercoin the world's first blockchain game?
I didn't find other info
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

What do we count as a second created cryptocurrency? Namecoin or Litecoin?
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Is Huntercoin the world's first blockchain game?
I didn't find other info
Yes, it probably is.

"The world's first blockchain game, Huntercoin, was released in beta in September, 2013. It was forked from Namecoin and runs entirely on its blockchain without servers. In the game, players earn HUC by competing against each other, which they can trade for Bitcoin"
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

Ok, thank you.
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

Filecoin accumulated over $148 million USD within 60 minutes of its ICO phase 
Filecoin also is named the biggest ico because of $ 257 million fund raise. I also find information that Hdoc has gethered $ 258 million.
Is it true? Is it possible to find out it clearly which one is bigger?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: