Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know amazing facts or projects in blockchain space?  (Read 235 times)
Artron1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

The Blockchain project is the best encryption method in the world. Banks provide protection with 250bit operating system, while Blockchain provides protection with 4000bit operating system.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Nice to see the person who has this big interest in blockchain, because most of the guys here are just for getting profit
ShadowBody (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

Thank you, thetruth123123.
I think getting profit it's normal. But it can be done in a different way. Blockchain is relatively new space and significantly expands opportunities. Among the obvious ways of earning we can find interesting/outstanding/amazing projects and facts. All this may attract newcomers and be interesting to those who have experience.
I had doubts before, but I decided to make a small project, where such things will be collected in some interesting form Smiley
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

you are amazing! For me the interesting thing is to know where is satoshi right now and what is he doing daily life

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hire_Go

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

Hi, guys!
I`m looking for information about outstanding or amazing facts (for example, block #0 of Bitcoin blockchain network (2009-01-03), author of the phrase "smart contracts" (Nick Szabo) etc.) or projects/organization in blockchain space.
The project has to be important or significant, in your opinion.
Just drop me a hint and I'll find out the rest
I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Why not HireGo https://hirego.io - I'm MD of HireGo so have a reason for self-promoting but I truly believe we have something different to most projects out their at the moment.... A real life need and requirement for a decentralized platform for peer-to-peer car hire and car sharing. We have discussed with many industry experts about our idea and they truly feel that our platform is a breath of fresh air. Something they've been needing for years.  This will be revoluntionary.

Join us: https://hirego.io  or Telegram: https://t.me/hirego or feel free to contact me direct @luqmanhussain

ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

you are amazing! For me the interesting thing is to know where is satoshi right now and what is he doing daily life
you are not alone  Smiley But I think we need some clairvoyant to find out who he is, at least
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Why not HireGo https://hirego.io - I'm MD of HireGo so have a reason for self-promoting but I truly believe we have something different to most projects out their at the moment.... A real life need and requirement for a decentralized platform for peer-to-peer car hire and car sharing. We have discussed with many industry experts about our idea and they truly feel that our platform is a breath of fresh air. Something they've been needing for years.  This will be revoluntionary.

Join us: https://hirego.io  or Telegram: https://t.me/hirego or feel free to contact me direct @luqmanhussain

why not? Just give some short description of why HireGo is a revolutionary project (main argument). Is it a first decentralized peer-to-peer car hire and car sharing platform?
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

Bump
ShadowBody (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

World's First Public Crypto Sculpture "Crypto Connection" by Federico Clapis  - a  three-meter-tall bronze statue of a mother carrying her unborn baby who is on a digital device.
(https://www.forbes.com/sites/eidoo/2018/06/18/london-hosts-worlds-first-public-crypto-sculpture-crypto-connection-commissioned-by-eidoo/#3af782063900)

DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Look and learn more about the Singularity Network. This project creates new technologies in the artificial intelligence industry. It seems very interesting to me.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

There are so distinct fact of blockchain. It has mythical whatever kind of engagement so simple and easy to go. It has mythical the course transparent and exposition.
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

Yes, good example!
Probably, the author has to make his project more attractive.
How can it be interesting (not even in sens getting profit) for investors? Not only because of a dinner
It brings to mind MillionDollarHomePage, but in that case, investors received some PR.
But it is about success  Smiley...

I think this is a psychological trick based on human curiosity and interest in everything unusual. It seems like "let's invest, just for fun. Let's see what will happen next." If the amount of each investment is insignificant, they have nothing to lose. And the authors count on this.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

The Blockchain project is the best encryption method in the world. Banks provide protection with 250bit operating system, while Blockchain provides protection with 4000bit operating system.
I still believe a lot on spectrecoin and the nano project. Nano was something else like bitgrail or something like that but it became nano so you may need to be careful about what you invest right now but they created a coin that is instant and doesn't even take 1 second to send, the word "nano" comes from that, it takes nanoseconds to send money, which is great, they did stress tests and it can carry above x88 more than this on blockchain and still be instant. On the other hand spectrecoin has been the best secrecy coin out there and you can do anything you want with it without that leading back to you in sort of way at all. I love both of them.
hoangkieu

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

Hi, guys!
I`m looking for information about outstanding or amazing facts (for example, block #0 of Bitcoin blockchain network (2009-01-03), author of the phrase "smart contracts" (Nick Szabo) etc.) or projects/organization in blockchain space.
The project has to be important or significant, in your opinion.
Just drop me a hint and I'll find out the rest
I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Now, I drops you a question that I have wondered for long time about what is the first transaction of cryptocurrency and why did someone accept this transaction? what is its purpose?

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

The fact that there are companies that take in billions of dollars in funding for the simple ICO's they do and simple projects they show is still outstanding to me. I think coins that made hundreds of millions dollars to do some simple feature above what everyone else is doing doesn't really worth the investment because other coins lack that feature.

I think the most amazing project I have come across seems to be nano. Those dudes made sure the blockchain of nano can handle all the stress it can and still make sure it is as instant as miliseconds. It is fixing a problem we all faced while sending money in bitcoin during bull run, we paid 20-30 dollars sometimes just to send money. We know nano will never have that problem.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

Just look at the rating websites like ICOdrops and look at the stats for ended, active and upcoming ICOs. You will see all the results and great news about any project, that was listed there. You can also search on such media as Steemit or Medium, if you are looking for amazing facts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: