Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangerous to invest in new Altcoins?  (Read 6384 times)
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:58:38 PM

Bitcoin offers innovation as compared to the dollar such as semi-anonymous electronic payments, decentralization and low fee transactions comparing to banks. While 99% (not all of them) of altcoins offer tweaked versions of Bitcoin or Litecoin without any useful features and often premined.

so they are all the same, except for the waste of energy caused by PoW mining

you are just repeating slogans, not thinking
Well, those that use other methods of securing the blockchain and succeed in it are the 1%. However, I'm talking about all those coins created every day almost identical to each other, made to bring profit to the owner.

mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:46:16 PM

Bitcoin offers innovation as compared to the dollar such as semi-anonymous electronic payments, decentralization and low fee transactions comparing to banks. While 99% (not all of them) of altcoins offer tweaked versions of Bitcoin or Litecoin without any useful features and often premined.

so they are all the same, except for the waste of energy caused by PoW mining

you are just repeating slogans, not thinking
Well, those that use other methods of securing the blockchain and succeed in it are the 1%. However, I'm talking about all those coins created every day almost identical to each other, made to bring profit to the owner.

I can agree with that.
bl0ckchain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:48:41 PM

If you have a little time to buy and hold, I think these will be the top three coins in a few years: BTC, GLD, and LTC.
crypto33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:31:01 PM

We can help you with everything you need to know about investing in alt coins! you might just have to wait a little while longer though as we are not launching until later this month, but if you can check out our new crypto site for everyone from beginner to expert! hardware and guides to get you mining and in the game! We are UK based but serve customers worldwide.

OneCrypto Ltd.

New crypto related site launching this month! We will have everything from a shop to guides, news and much more. Our members forum is intended to create a strong community around the site. We are UK based but ship worldwide. Original step by step guides to explain everything you need to know to get you into the crypto game!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514604.new#new

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/onecrypto
Facebook: facebook.com/onecrypto

Want to know more? E-mail us at info@onecrypto.co.uk, we will have a customer phone number available once the site is live.

The OneCrypto Team.

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

I invest most of my "investment" money into Bitcoin. However, I also put a small percentage into ALTcoins each month. I figure it is worth the bet. Some may win, some may lose. I have a mindset that I will lose it all, and then I am not too fussed if they do in fact lose.

I must admit it is fun, and i really enjoy it. You only need one to take off and it will pay off huge! Risky and fun, thats why you should only invest a small amount if any.

The future looks like a lot of fun!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: