Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sybmol of my ideology. One and only  (Read 135 times)
Erzinnum (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:52:59 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 03:00:48 PM by Erzinnum

Hello. My name is Ivan. Im 23 and i am a student of medical university.

I live the simple life, facing good and bad things on my way. And every single event in my life, every single person i accept as a gift, because all this give us priceless experience. Right now i can honestly say, that my life is beautifull and i like it, even though not everything goes well. (furthermore, nothing can go well infinetely)
But some time ago i could not say that. Actually, there were a lot of people and cases that could upset me. And i decided, that i should develop some immunity to all the external stimuli.

It became the starting point for development of my philosophy and this bracelete as the symbol of it.

From the begining i knew, that ignorance is not the right way.
Also, im quite a dreamer, and for a long time i was trying to answer the question "what is humaneness".
Most of the conflicts between people are caused by the lack of understanding of each other motives, point of view, emotional condition. When children argues with their parents, they dont understand that parents love them and try to do all the best for them.
When somebody pass by the beggar, they dont think that he could actually have no other choices. And so on.
That`s why i decided, that understanding is the measure of hemaneness. If you understand your interlocutor, you will be able to make the right decision: help him, avoid the conflict.
Further more, you are a human - same as others. First of all you should understand yourself. The more you understand yourself, the more you understand other people. It leads to the harmony in relations with other and with your self too.

Then i came up with another question: some events in life presume the inaction from you. Ignorance, inaction, i dont like it both. I believe that they cant lead to the best solution. How should i act? I answered, that i should act with justice. Why justice? Because its difficult to disfigure this concept. It is justly to be kind to those, who was kind with you. It is justly to help somebody, who helped you. It is justly to protect someone, if you have the possibility.

But it`s also justly to take away someone`s life, if that person tried to take your life or life of your siblings and etc. By the way, this conception also took place in Bushido. And when i came to this moment it was the first time when i doubted my conclusion. This knowledge can give birth to chaos: a lot of averngers will appear and the result will be terrifying. But then i remembered about Japanese people. This nation knows a lot about honer, discipline and order. Furthermore, they didnt kill each other through that period of time. Why was that? I believe, the reason is Bushido itself. It`s not only about revenge, it`s about the whole life of people. Also, clever people know place for their actions, so not every taken life was avenged.
Thus, i calm down myself. However, i decided, that this part of ideology should not be given for masses. This part should be a peacefull conclusion of the hard work of mind. To the moment, when person will realise this, he will be able to control every single part of his mind, and he will be able to forgive a lot.
It was the last answer i needed, because other questions can be easily answered through this ideology.
And actually, when i worked with myself like this, i developed a lot of patterns and reasons for human`s behavior. It helpes a lot to interact with people and also helps myself to be emotionally stable in all situations.
It may seem to be quite simple, but usually simple works best.
Somebody can say, that it`s obvious and it has been already known. Remeber the last time you was angry or upset, i guess it was not that long ago.

You cant imagine how much freedom gives this knowledge. When you understand what stands behind the words and deeds, you`ll know that you should be responsible for all of it. Freedom is a responsibility. When you will be ready to be responsible, you`ll find out that world is opened for you and there are no chains for you.

I wanted to visualize everything somehow, and i came up with bracelete.

And this is what Bracelete silhouette shows: there is an energy instead of the head, that symbolize the knowledge; upper pair of hands shows the transcendence of those, who learned the knowledge; lower pair of hand shows the readiness to accept and help all people, who want to change their life the same way.
https://ibb.co/maTQYy photo.

Selling it, i pursue two goals: 1. Ofcourse, i need money for different deeds(crypto+private). 2. Share my ideology and my bracelete to people. It`d be interesting to find the echo of something precious for me on the other end of the world.
Price:2500$.
200$ will be used for providing the fastest and safest shipping.

This is my social page: https://vk.com/erzinnum
And telegram: @amfitrionn
Contact me for the details.

Some facts about bracelete: it`s 7 centimeters in diameter (2,75 inches), 133 grams weight (0,293 pounds), made of pure silver.

Thank you for attention!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Hello Ivan,

Your bracelet looks very nice.
I understand you see lots of messages and symbolism in it. Unfortunately, this is really subjective.

Price:4200$.

Some facts about bracelete: it`s 7 centimeters in diameter (2,75 inches), 133 grams weight (0,293 pounds), made of pure silver.

I don't think you will find a buyer for your asking price. I think you could sell it for the silver spot price.
If you are looking to sell it as a bracelet, you should think about the price again.

Erzinnum (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Hello Ivan,

Your bracelet looks very nice.
I understand you see lots of messages and symbolism in it. Unfortunately, this is really subjective.

Price:4200$.

I don't think you will find a buyer for your asking price. I think you could sell it for the silver spot price.
If you are looking to sell it as a bracelet, you should think about the price again.

it`s not that big price for it, because just crafting cost 1k$. and as it is very precious to me, i dont want to decrease the price. actually, i dont want to sell it, but it`s like it`d help me to solve some economical problems if i sold it

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

crafting cost 1k$. and as it is very precious to me
It is precious to you, but it doesn't mean it is precious for other people.
I think the item is nicely shaped and crafted, that might add some value over spot, but not twice the price for spot silver.

Who crafted it ? If it is a known artist, maybe the value can go up a lot.

actually, i dont want to sell it, but it`s like it`d help me to solve some economical problems if i sold it

I don't think you'll sell it for the money you ask for, at least not here.
Have you tried to pawn it, if you don't want to sell ?

Otherwise, I know some users will be happy to take it for silver spot price, I am sure. (If you can somehow demonstrate that this is silver).
Erzinnum (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

crafting cost 1k$. and as it is very precious to me
It is precious to you, but it doesn't mean it is precious for other people.
I think the item is nicely shaped and crafted, that might add some value over spot, but not twice the price for spot silver.

Who crafted it ? If it is a known artist, maybe the value can go up a lot.

actually, i dont want to sell it, but it`s like it`d help me to solve some economical problems if i sold it

I don't think you'll sell it for the money you ask for, at least not here.
Have you tried to pawn it, if you don't want to sell ?

Otherwise, I know some users will be happy to take it for silver spot price, I am sure. (If you can somehow demonstrate that this is silver).
changed to 2500. that`s the lowest i can afford. a lot of work and time were put in

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: