Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XEM announced the launch of the catapult!  (Read 113 times)
lesnik_utsa (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

XEM announced the launch of the catapult! Who thinks anything about this? Is there a chance to take a serious level? I think this can give a big boost to the growth of the token - the characteristics of the catapult are impressive!
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

I think while there is no practical usage of Catapult NEM's price will be in flat. They need to find partners which will use Catapult in real life.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

NEM is an established technology and still developing which is very
important and reassuring.

Like all other crypto in 2017 it enjoyed massive support and an
increase in its value but its value still remains very low IMO for
a well established tech.

Its probably true that it needs mare partnerships, this may very
well happen with Catapult.

Here is a list of current pertners > https://nem.io/enterprise/partner-companies/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lesnik_utsa (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

I think while there is no practical usage of Catapult NEM's price will be in flat. They need to find partners which will use Catapult in real life.
After all, they have a very strong and well-coordinated team, and social networks are active. I hope the partners will come. And at leaders will be a strong competitor because competition never hurt anyone)
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

Everyone has been waiting for them to announce about catapult and this may one of the reason why NEM will pump but for now its still not kicking in maybe because they've waited long enough and lost interest about it. But lets all see what will be NEM's future with catapult.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

XEM announced the launch of the catapult! Who thinks anything about this? Is there a chance to take a serious level? I think this can give a big boost to the growth of the token - the characteristics of the catapult are impressive!

i've already hear about this xem's catapult, but i don't remember its characteristics. Can you tell me something more? Is this an official launch or just a beta?
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

honestly XEM has always surprised me I think he will still show all the kuskin's mother))) I really believe in this coin)
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

I also think that it will give good growth. This news has already given a small increase, but I think it's just the beginning

lesnik_utsa (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

i've already hear about this xem's catapult, but i don't remember its characteristics. Can you tell me something more? Is this an official launch or just a beta?

Catapult is designed not only to significantly expand the capabilities of this blockchain but also to give it greater speed and scalability. In particular, users will be able to create secure digital assets, decentralized swaps, etc. This new engine is a large-scale update written from scratch in C ++.
also:
Aggregated Transactions
Automatic payment of transaction fees.
Escrow transactions with multiple assets.
Multi-level accounts with multi-signature.
And much more. Beta version has already passed!
lesnik_utsa (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

Everyone has been waiting for them to announce about catapult and this may one of the reason why NEM will pump but for now its still not kicking in maybe because they've waited long enough and lost interest about it. But lets all see what will be NEM's future with catapult.
Many times the catapult was postponed, plus there were personnel changes after the incident with the stolen XEM tokens. All this has reduced the interest in this platform. Time will put everything in its place.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

You know, it would help if you posted some links or a little description of what it is included with the links so we wouldn't have to get lazy and end up not knowing about it.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Itachi87

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 12:32:07 PM by Itachi87

Looks like just shilling to me. This Catapult launch won't change anything if NEM as a coin does not work on a real world use case to generate demand and adoption of it. The potential is there for NEM but I can't really see what the catapult changes
Itachi87

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

You know, it would help if you posted some links or a little description of what it is included with the links so we wouldn't have to get lazy and end up not knowing about it.  Grin
Lol
I had to go do a little research on it myself. I'm a bit lazy too but thanks to his post, it made me read up on the catapult that wants to shoot NEM into the sky
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Catapult is designed not only to significantly expand the capabilities of this blockchain but also to give it greater speed and scalability. In particular, users will be able to create secure digital assets, decentralized swaps, etc. This new engine is a large-scale update written from scratch in C ++.
also:
Aggregated Transactions

thank  you for your answer. If i have understood well is a way to make nem's blockchain be used by other "application", like all the token that "run" on ethereum's blockchain. If so..well, this is huge!
lesnik_utsa (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

also:
Aggregated Transactions

thank  you for your answer. If i have understood well is a way to make nem's blockchain be used by other "application", like all the token that "run" on ethereum's blockchain. If so..well, this is huge!

You have understood correctly! In fact, there are many own blockchains. For us, this is remarkable, as competition only gives impetus to the general development of the market for cryptocurrency. I wish all of us good luck)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: