Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockhain week in New York  (Read 209 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

I am aware about the Bitcoin week, in New York, how important this could be for prices ? Would you bet there is like a 90% chance on the upside valorization due to this event ?
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

I think Blockchain week in New York will bring a lot of positive and according to its results the crypto market will grow by 1.5-2 times.
Some altcoins can make fantastic jumps after publishing news from the conference.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

From the past 3 years historical prices, Bitcoin and Altcoin prices increased during and after the event. IMO, there is a possibility to see more than 90% gains this year. The attendees are more than previous years, hence more exposure.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

Price of bitcoin is quantum-ed, when you follow his price their quantum state changes and your predictions not work.
this means what if for 3 years price goes up, at this year price goes down

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3437
Merit: 4372

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Get exited, a lot of great news comming this week.
livvsyth

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Blockhain week in New York is worth looking forward to, this is a global block chain industry conference, each year with the most professional encryption enthusiasts to participate, this year it is said that the participants have broken through the 7500+, usually after the conference, there will be some new industry breakthrough.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

I am pretty sure that it can affect the increase of the market. Especially those who attended, like Polymath Network. I can see the sudden increase in the price of this token. I am not biased, I was just surprised.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

I am aware about the Bitcoin week, in New York, how important this could be for prices ? Would you bet there is like a 90% chance on the upside valorization due to this event ?
Well for a couple of years that this event has celebrated we can see growth in cryptoworld specially bitcoin,this time i doubt it will help the cryptocurrency improvements because of the price manipulation thats happening ,lets just wait and see if this will positively towards our coins
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

Personally, I think this event is overrated. It brings the crypto-community nothing but "empty talks" about crypto-market and blockchain. Maybe, if any company will announce any important partnerships there or improvements to their platforms or products, it'll result in upside movements of that coin but not all the market, I guess.
In previous years after such event market started growing significantly, that's why we wait for it to grow this year again. But we forget that each year crypto-market evolves and changes its behavior. It prepares a lot of traps, especially when all the community is expecting a growth, it brings dumps.
I prefer to be very cautious about it and react only to the news and announcements that really bring positive changes or development steps.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

I believe it can affect the bitcoin price with the event, and yet I do not think the influence will reach 90% with the event.
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

It really hard to say what will be the outcome of the said event because it started at May 11 and will end on 17th. And during that time frame the price keeps fluctuating so let's see in the last 2 days of the event if it can help to push the price above $9K again. There are a lot of participants, obviously because blockchain and bitcoin has been experiencing growth in 2017. But at the start of 2018, the price plummeted. But I remain optimistic though that this gathering will at least sway more investors and there are companies who can join crypto and jump into the bandwagon because there are a lot of money to be made here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

It really hard to say what will be the outcome of the said event because it started at May 11 and will end on 17th. And during that time frame the price keeps fluctuating so let's see in the last 2 days of the event if it can help to push the price above $9K again. There are a lot of participants, obviously because blockchain and bitcoin has been experiencing growth in 2017. But at the start of 2018, the price plummeted. But I remain optimistic though that this gathering will at least sway more investors and there are companies who can join crypto and jump into the bandwagon because there are a lot of money to be made here.

then what you say hovers, so will not grow during the forum all! look, during this week, all the news and news, increased the co-existence of coins from 10 to 100%! but if you look at the past year, you will see that the bitcoin course began to grow not during the conference, but after it ended!
so we need to wait and we will see new price records of bitcoin in the near future! Well, at least I hope so!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

Get exited, a lot of great news comming this week.

I sure am hoping so, they may be announcing new partnerships or technology which will turn help the value of bitcoins to go up once again.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

This week is hot. If you will take a look at the consequences of an annual meeting you will see that the price is going to grow. Also, these meetings are perfect for the networking, so some teams can discuss collaborations and future possible cooperation.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

Im seeing this in a very positive light. If New York will start this I think many other states will follow, and hopefully other cou tries as well. The more people will see that there are a lot of us supporting bitcoin and the blockchain technology, probably this will tell the world that its not a bad thing afterall. The fud and fake news will all fade in the limelight and bitcoin will rise.

sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

i have some very positive feelings. i believe Blockchain week in New York will bring lot's of boosts in crypto market. besides of king bitcoin, there are chancese that altcoins will also get boost up.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

I think the Bitcoin week in New York would be very much beneficial for the bitcoin. The prices will rise again. More people will will know about bitcoin and they would be interested in investing more to this field.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

there are many who are currently speculating a rise because of Consensus 2018 and expect the prices to go up even in a big pump. but I believe that if there were a rise coming then it would have started already because these things start before the events not after them.

but also there is a chance that something happens in this event that causes the reversal of the market an we see another big rise like we saw earlier this month with a $1000+ rise in less than an hour.

Only Bitcoin
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Last year after the conference there was a pice rally of bitcoin and the altcoin were equally affected. But last year there was no much pressure on bitcoin unlike this year we have some countries trying to regulate and ban cryptocurrency. So we wait and see the outcome but the price has remain above $8k.

jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

I think there would be some positive impact on the price of bitcoin after the btc week. I believe there will be so many topic will be discussed and it might result some demand of btc in market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: