Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Features of the QuarkChain ICO Process  (Read 92 times)
acarli (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

QuarkChain is the hottest new ICO from the computer scientist Qi Zhou. A former Google computer scientist and an expert in high-performance systems. Quarkchain unique goal id to create a high capacity peer to peer value transfer with smart contract capability. All with a secure and easy to use. At the moment Quarkchain is holding an ICO for the public. Since I participate in quite a few ICOs I thought I would give you an update on the ICO process and the top five features of Quarkchains ICO.

• Crowdsale Metrics: Quark chain is offering 20% of the overall 10 billion coins in the resale and public sale. Of those, 4% is allocated to the public sale. QuarkChain is raising a total of $20 million. I have noticed a trend of ICO's offering less and less to the public. Quarkchain has done the same. Personally, I would like to be able to buy more during the public sale, but due to the popularity, I think it is still a great opportunity. The reason why the crowdsale metrics are on this list of the “Top 5” is because of the number of funds raised. $20 million is a small amount to raise in this environment. This will eventually translate to higher potential multiple in ROI.
  • Telegram Centric: Previously I have participated in ICOs that use Telegram. Quarkchain has a great automated bot native in Telegram that guides you through the process. In order to participate in the whitelist application, you must have joined the telegram group. Depending on when you joined, you receive a certain amount of points depending on when you joined. I’ll talk more about that later. Receiving your authorization code was also performed on the telegram bot itself. When the white list first opened the bot took a while due to the congestion. Participants have 2 weeks, so there was ultimately no need to hurry. Other than the initial congestion, the process was smooth and easy.
  • Fair Distribution: The founders of Quarkchain did something I liked. They wanted a supporting group that is knowledgeable as well as involved. They also are giving slight preference to early members of the telegram group.
  • 5000 Max contributors in whitelist: There are approximately 82,000 members in the QuarkChain Telegram community. If all were whitelisted the individual allocation would be an extremely small amount. This would translate into $48 allocation a piece. For such a small amount, I would probably just buy on the exchange. Is it worth it to go through so much KYC process for just $48 in allocation? I think not. Quarkchain team made the decision to limit the whitelist to 5000 participants. They are having a lottery system to those that qualify.
  • Transparent Process: Quarkchain’s team are almost always available on telegram to answer any questions. Well, at least most of the questions. Of course I did not ask any questions who’s information was available in the posted section or white paper.

All in all, the Quarkchain ICO rates pretty high compared to others I have participated in recently.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: