Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ico of the week  (Read 84 times)
lavishlife (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

PhotoChain
Rewriting the rules for monetizing your images

Photochain is a true blockchain based business model that, for the first time, enables any contributor to have full control over licensing and trading of their digital images. Photochain taps into new markets by redefining who the content creators are and empowers them to monetize their work in a fair and efficient way.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

I think ICO of this week is Kleros - Blockchain Dispute Resolution Layer that provides fast, secure and affordable arbitration for virtually everything. Earn crypto for resolutions of disputes - whitelist is still open!
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Personally I use ICO Vireo and think that this ICO is the best!I have very big profits and a lot of new useful knowledge. I recommend Vireo for everyone!Check it!
oluwatuyideborah

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

I think quarkchain is ICO Of the week because it is a project trying to solve scalability problems and increase transactions per seconds on blockchain. This project will outperform the likes of ethereum, ziliqa and credits
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

According to me ICO of the week is COTI.... COTI is into currency space with a new protocol... I think people have always stayed in a different zone as compared to bitcoin, and it is interesting that someone is trying to get into that space and help develop a universal payments system - which is fast and scalable..

20 years down the road, you use COTI or Bitcoin will not matter... what will matter is you will be using digital payments / currency.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

Hype.codes features 3 upcoming ICO's that are popular among their readers this week: https://hype.codes/top-3-upcoming-ico-1305-1905-according-our-readers

dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

I would also mentioned Ambit Mining - the project is also live, and it is also very good.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

PhotoChain
Rewriting the rules for monetizing your images

Photochain is a true blockchain based business model that, for the first time, enables any contributor to have full control over licensing and trading of their digital images. Photochain taps into new markets by redefining who the content creators are and empowers them to monetize their work in a fair and efficient way.

I think Welltrado is the ICO of this week and even month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: