Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED!!  (Read 112 times)
Mustafa786920 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 05:20:02 PM by Mustafa786920

DELETED
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

tum wahi chor ho na jo portfolio churata hai? Shocked

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Victor_Borodulin

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Hi dear kryptogunner!

Everything's allright, Mustafa786920 is our representative, it provides translation and moderation of the LetitPlay bounty program.
Here is a link to the original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3511211.msg36214929#msg36214929
Threads are created in different languages to tell the world about us, it is normal practice.
If you want, you can join our campaign.
kryptogunner

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Hi dear kryptogunner!

Everything's allright, Mustafa786920 is our representative, it provides translation and moderation of the LetitPlay bounty program.
Here is a link to the original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3511211.msg36214929#msg36214929
Threads are created in different languages to tell the world about us, it is normal practice.

Hello victor

This has nothing to do with your campaign.
The translator selected by you is fabricating his translation portfolio using work of just not me but some other translator as well routinely taking part in Hindi translation campaigns on this forum.

I do not want to ruin your project thread but it is absolutely necessary to point out if translator chosen by you is claiming my work as his. This is unethical to say the least.

Let me know if you need proof of what I am saying !

kryptogunner

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Hi dear kryptogunner!

Hey Buddy,

if you have problem, please talk to me directly.

As far as being abusive here, MIND YOUR LANGUAGE.  I also know how to use such words but I do not want to bring myself to your level.

So, stop this nonsense here only. Just because you have lost the race with me, you are trying to malign my name here.  This shows your low level.

Get a better life bro !! Thank you.

Dear Mustafa

I have warned you before as well through PM for not using my portfolio. Please refrain from it. Not only mine, you are using the portfolio of others as well.

And what race are you talking about kiddo? Had you got sufficient work on your back, you wouldnt be stealing around things. That just shows what are you up to. BTW your claimed portfolio is naked open for scrutiny here.

Mustafa786920 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

Listen buddy, for one language, not only person gets selected. I hope you know about it. If not, please increase your General knowledge.

The bounty manager selects the best out of all. So, It is very obvious.
kryptogunner

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

Listen buddy, for one language, not only person gets selected. I hope you know about it. If not, please increase your General knowledge.

The bounty manager selects the best out of all. So, It is very obvious.

Well, what are you talking about?

Do you think I have issues regarding you getting this campaign or for that sake any other campaign?  Cheesy

I have clarified here in my post earlier already that I have nothing to do with this campaign. You are copying my portfolio and I have given you proof for it in above picture. All those marked in red are my work.

You have put argentvibe/ chariot/ gimmer/ jcn/ exindex/ socifi/ tradingene in your portfolio. Just prove that these works belongs to you.

And yes, Refereum and Xmoneta also belongs to Aditya which you are claiming as your work. Should I call Aditya here?

You are being caught pants down.   Angry

Mustafa786920 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

I am not here to prove anyone. Please cut this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kryptogunner

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

I am not here to prove anyone. Please cut this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha..You just cant because you have been involved in plagiarism.
Now that its been known to everyone, I hope you shall mend your ways.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: