Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need web designer and a graphics designer and someone who has exp with pools  (Read 1186 times)
Trini8ed (OP)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:01:25 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 09:46:16 AM by Trini8ed

I need some people to help me design a private pool as well as setting up a server and getting to know how to get everything working please PM me for the amount I will pay you and what you have done as well as what you will be doing for me thanks in advanced!

A pool that lets the miner choose what block chain his mhash goes to I will be renting a VPS server with most likely windows not very good with Linux at all. I will show you a layout of how I want the site to look like thanks in advanced! Also the VPS server will be only for up to 10 ghash or so unless my poll becomes popular i'll keep it private!

Everyone Loves Donations: 1PEVhtmnBqiN8rYXLHhtUWAB6q9X63Zm9D
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trini8ed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captainteemo

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:06:12 AM

PM sent.
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 07:47:07 AM

I need some people to help me design a private pool as well as setting up a server and getting to know how to get everything working please PM me for the amount I will pay you and what you have done as well as what you will be doing for me thanks in advanced!

I can help, but can you define 'private' please?
murasha

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 08:29:44 AM

PM sent
Trini8ed (OP)

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:02:53 AM

I can help, but can you define 'private' please?

Private pool as in just for me and a couple mining buddies I don't want to make a public pool to much work...

Trini8ed (OP)

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:46:31 AM

Added more details on what I want!

SomeoneWeird

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:54:56 AM

A pool that lets the miner choose what block chain his mhash goes to I will be renting a VPS server with most likely windows not very good with Linux at all. I will show you a layout of how I want the site to look like thanks in advanced! Also the VPS server will be only for up to 10 ghash or so unless my poll becomes popular i'll keep it private!

Ok, what do you mean by 'choose what blockchain', you won't be able to run a proper pool using windows, and how much are you paying?
Trini8ed (OP)

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:58:32 AM

Ok, what do you mean by 'choose what blockchain', you won't be able to run a proper pool using windows, and how much are you paying?

What I mean by choose what block chain is the mining user can choose which chain he mines whether he wants to mine bitcoins or namecoins or ixcoins or i0coins whichever that user wants to put his mhash to it will mine and your pay depends one what you are doing if you just do the website I would pay  7.5 for the website 5 for the graphics and probably another 7.5 for setting up the server and configuring everything!

SomeoneWeird

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:59:36 AM

What I mean by choose what block chain is the mining user can choose which chain he mines whether he wants to mine bitcoins or namecoins or ixcoins or i0coins whichever that user wants to put his mhash to it will mine and your pay depends one what you are doing if you just do the website I would pay  7.5 for the website 5 for the graphics and probably another 7.5 for setting up the server and configuring everything!

Well im offering just to set everything up + setup simplecoin or something. but a windows vps won't cut it.
Trini8ed (OP)

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:00:35 AM

Well im offering just to set everything up + setup simplecoin or something. but a windows vps won't cut it.

Will linux vps cut it hehe

SomeoneWeird

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 11:20:21 AM

Will linux vps cut it hehe

Yes.
Trini8ed (OP)

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 10:15:21 AM

Still need someone who can make a website with php thanks 7.5 btc is the county for the whole job can't do anything lower...

antares

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 01:56:49 PM

Hi Trin8ed,

you can check my current project at http://mine-for.us.

I'll be glad to set something like this up for you.(sent you a pm too)
Trini8ed (OP)

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 08:14:39 AM

Hi Trin8ed,

you can check my current project at http://mine-for.us.

I'll be glad to set something like this up for you.(sent you a pm too)

I don't like that layout still want a web designer really interested!

Dorkslayz

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 10:03:42 AM

I can do the web design for you, But no PHP coding.

Ill charge 3btc for the design, If thats ok with you.

You can checkout some of my work at dorkslayz.info (The site is currently a WIP).

I have added you on steam too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: