Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET MASS USERS FOR FAUCETS WITH LESS COST ADVERTISING?  (Read 101 times)
Raxeous (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

How other faucets do this and How can i do it in the same way???

How to get users for faucets, mine is a register based faucet with decent 35 -50 satoshi payout, every 30 minutes. 30% Referral bonus.

Very less popups, only banner and notification ads.

Please guide me to get users for my faucet.

thank you. Cool
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

Promote your faucet on FaucetHub at a low price (maximum is 1000 sats) or add it to their faucet list.
Besides that, you should consider promoting your faucet here in this section, since people are particularly looking here to gather cryptocurrencies.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Raxeous (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Promote your faucet on FaucetHub at a low price (maximum is 1000 sats) or add it to their faucet list.
Besides that, you should consider promoting your faucet here in this section, since people are particularly looking here to gather cryptocurrencies.

Thank you man, do you know any good list service.
I tried on faucet hub with premium acc. But nothing gained.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Thank you man, do you know any good list service.
I tried on faucet hub with premium acc. But nothing gained.
Did you try through faucet lists? It should be mentioned that faucet links increase the traffic to your faucet - in case there is an incentive to visit your faucet, e.g. referral program.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: