Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] RWTS-FREE ENERGY (Transformer of Real Electric Power)  (Read 1973 times)
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

Perhaps the development of this device will be useful. But why is there no information about the team? The project is designed too badly and does not attract the attention of investors.

We are updating the project in the coming days.
I'll wait for the updated information of FREE ENERGY RWTS.
I just have very basic questions:
1. I still dunno how much the price in USD per 1 token of RWTS.
2. When the ICO sale start and end?
thank you  
RWTStart (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Perhaps the development of this device will be useful. But why is there no information about the team? The project is designed too badly and does not attract the attention of investors.

thank you  

ICO begins on July, 2 and finishes on August, 10. Please visit our new website https://rwtstart.com/
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

thank you  

ICO begins on July, 2 and finishes on August, 10. Please visit our new website https://rwtstart.com/

1RWTS = $0.18
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:21:53 PM by RWTStart

RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

Our token isn't pegged against bitcoin course and with project development price for RWTS will only grow without reacting to cripto currency price fluctiation. Investment to RWTS is investment to energetics of the rising generation and it means win-win investment.
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Each owner of RWTS tokens, from the moment of beginning of device producing can exchange tokens on device Real Watt Transformer(Transformer of Real Electric Power), be the exchange rate 1RWTS=1 Watt power of device. One token owner would be able to receive device(s) with general power not more than 5000 Watt but in the same time each can trade any number of tokens. Limitation in token exchange for device allows spreading it among a lot of people and with minimal cost on the beginning stage of producing. Close to producing beginning of RWTS token will compoundly grow that gives huge advantage for the future owners of the device as well as for device owners and token owners. Project realization with the help of block chain technology will help to fasten the process of technology development and spreading, avoiding monopolization and full concealing of technical information and also helps to partially avoid bureaucratic barriers.
Our token isn’t pegged against bitcoin course and with project development price for RWTS will only grow without reacting to cripto currency price fluctiation. Investment to RWTS is investment to energetics of the rising generation and it means win-win investment.
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

Calendar of plan completion

It takes time to implement the plans. Until the end of 2018, a laboratory will be created with all the conditions for development and testing of industrial designs. The current version of RWT is fully operational, but not tested for various loads and no design for the consumer is prepared. In the technical design of the RWT device, it is possible to use ready-made electronic units existing on the market. Application submittion for RWTS device patenting. From 2019, will start work on the organization of production workshops. At the same time, samples for the consumer will be tested. In the second half of 2019 production will begin. Preparation of website interface with a personal cabinet for RWTS token owners, where exchange for the RWT device will take place.
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Each owner of RWTS tokens, from the moment of beginning of device producing can exchange tokens on device Real Watt Transformer be the exchange rate Watt power of device. One token owner would be able to receive device with general power not more than 5000 Watt but in the same time each can trade any number of tokens. Limitation in token exchange for device allows spreading it among a lot of people and with minimal cost on the beginning stage of producing. Close to producing beginning of RWTS token will compoundly grow that gives huge advantage for the future owners of the device as well as for device owners and token owners.
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Each owner of RWTS tokens, from the moment of beginning of device producing can exchange tokens on device Real Watt Transformer be the exchange rate Watt power of device. One token owner would be able to receive device with general power not more than 5000 Watt but in the same time each can trade any number of tokens. Limitation in token exchange for device allows spreading it among a lot of people and with minimal cost on the beginning stage of producing. Close to producing beginning of RWTS token will compoundly grow that gives huge advantage for the future owners of the device as well as for device owners and token owners.

Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Starting from the end of 2019 we will start production of the device, token exchange for our RWT device will take place. In this regard, creation of application does not make sense.
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Actually the website looks not very nice! But I like your idea, it is really new and attractive. wish success!!!

Please visit our new website https://rwtstart.com/
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

Please visit our new website https://rwtstart.com/
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Very interesting project, has a concept about the electric power RWTS real power transformer, in the life of electricity is one of the main needs for people around the world, in this project bountynya program will be crowded and many supporters, this project is in need of a big boost both from his team and the investors, the future will be this project will get a very bright prospect. hopefully good luck.
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

a good project with the theme of electric power real electric transformer RWTS, electricity is one of the main needs for people around the world, But softcapnya target very little, just $ 200,000 just in need. I hope the ICO sold out until it reaches the Hardcap target so that its project can be realized and can be used by many people.
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

a good project with the theme of electric power real electric transformer RWTS, electricity is one of the main needs for people around the world, But softcapnya target very little, just $ 200,000 just in need. I hope the ICO sold out until it reaches the Hardcap target so that its project can be realized and can be used by many people.

In order to start producing minimum number of devices, we need $ 200,000. But the device will be produced in small amount. Of course, it is desirable to collect as big sum as possible and we hope that this will happen.
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

FILIPINO ANN:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4501242.0
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

3000 RWTS = 3000 Watt = 1,21 ETH  Do I understand correctly?
I think your products are perfect for miners and private houses.
RWTStart (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

Our product are perfect for all !!!  Smiley
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Our product are perfect for all !!!  Smiley

That sounds great, this project has a very nice concept with very useful and helpful to every individuals in the community. As we all know is the one of the basic need of human being.  They creates a new  technology that is very effective energy use that enables lessen the consumption of expenditure from 3 to 5 times.  Hopefully they can reach softcap and the hardcap. Good Luck!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: