Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Set good example in trading and hunters will follow  (Read 110 times)
Sergio444 (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 03:29:05 PM by Sergio444

My first blog published after getting into the blog hunters business fetched me a job that required that I develop a white paper for one promising project.
I thought that was going to be a hit for me because quite a huge sum of coin were awarded to me after developing the white paper.
The most funniest aspect was that I was a newbie in trading but still decided to trade the coin for ethereum
on the market since the coin had already been listed on about five exchanges. Holly crap! I wasn't gonna get even
4$ for that job I did. The only word that rained in mind was "hunters have dumped the coin".  
The question is "do hunters dump coin?" In my own idea, the answer is NO. Then who does? ICO managers OR HUNTERS?

Reasons for my answer

1. ICO managers do no give value to their own coin let alone a bounty hunter.
They generate huge sum of coins and sell large quantum for some few fractions
of ethereum during the ICO and then expect to reach their hard and soft cap.

2. It is just always stated in the white paper that the unsold tokens will be burnt from the system.
Who even sees them burn these tokens? The end products are just chunks of the token on exchange with no value.

You might have more ideas to share. They are welcomed. But if you are a dumper be advised!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: