Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptocurrency usually recovery in the weekend?  (Read 1381 times)
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Yes I have also noticed this from last few weeks. I think it may happen due to number of trade. If trade increase or decease, price may change at a remarkable ratio.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

I am curious about the price of cryptocurrency usually recovery in the weekend even most of cryptocurrency are in the downtrend ?

I dont think that the price of cryptocurrency is increasing or having a sign of recovery every weekend. I guess it is just a coincidence that it happened during the weekends. Anyway the reason why the cryptocurrency market experienced a down trend is because of the falling value of bitcoin recently and as long as bitcoin will not recover the whole cryptocurrency market will experience huge fall in value.
god25

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Eщё cлишкoм paнo гoвopить o тoм, чтo pынки кpиптoвaлют дeйcтвитeльнo  вoccтaнaвливaютcя. Hacкoлькo нaм извecтнo, этo пpocтo вpeмeнный cигнaл  нa paдape, кoтopый иcчeзнeт дo кoнцa дня. Moжнo c yвepeннocтью cкaзaть,  чтo биткoинy бyдeт нeлeгкo ocтaвaтьcя вышe $9000 длитeльнoe вpeмя. Pынки  вcё eщё вoлaтильны, нo мeждy пaдeниями вceгдa пoявляeтcя лyч coлнцa. He  cтoит пaникoвaть; вcё нaлaдитcя co вpeмeнeм.
Renzzzz

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

This is a result of the request amid ends of the week. Like some other foundation, bitcoin's request dependably increment on the end of the week. I am accepting that speculators are busy to the point that they can look for bitcoin amid the ends of the week. There's not a considerable measure of development on weekdays so others wanted to exchange on ends of the week also. Then again, perhaps we as a whole have time on the end of the week and we just paid heed to the progressions on that day not focusing on the development each weekdays.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Traders (like me) are addicted of trading. They trade mondey to frider on stocks. On weekend they came to bitcoin. To trade first of all you need to buy. (shorts are possible only on some exchanges)
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Probably most of the people are selling their coins during weekend. But I think that cant be a proved trend

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

I think the price of crypto does not depend on the weekend. but the price of crypto depends on demand and also the movement of trade in each exchange.

it's just a coincidence that a bitcoin weekend is recovering. but not forever the recovering of the weekend.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

Well, of course it's an uncertain trend is a miracle if every week is on the same trend. Last tuesday the price was okay but look today dump is quite deep. This main factor occurs because of positive and negative news because in every news there's volume and volume create supply and demand.

XmayhemX

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

i dont think this is true
gelliiknya

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

I think people have a lot of free time as they do not have go to job. They can give that time to research about coins and invest.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Saturday and Sunday are days off, people have enough time to trade, so I think this is the reason. But personally I didn't notice constantly improvement on the market during weekend, so I am not sure

malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

i think the crypto securities exchange on the ends of the week is more quiet. The crypto currency showcase is presumably the most portable securities exchange I've ever observed.

The costs are extremely fluctuating. I have to tail it continually. For purchasers it is imperative to take after the chart.

Ends of the week are not as alive as weekdays. Expansive value changes are ending up week after week on the ground.
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

I am curious about the price of cryptocurrency usually recovery in the weekend even most of cryptocurrency are in the downtrend ?

I think the price of cryptocurrencies is not able to be determined by your conclusion that recovery time is in weekend, and now is not in downtrend generally. If talking the trend, you need to consider time frame. In 3 months currently the price is reversing from downtrend to uptrend.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

no one can really tell when it is recovery time for cyrtocurrency. the truth is cryptocurrency is bound to recover at anytime depending on the market. the buys and sells in the market at a given time is what determines how fast the market recovers.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

no one can really tell when it is recovery time for cyrtocurrency. the truth is cryptocurrency is bound to recover at anytime depending on the market. the buys and sells in the market at a given time is what determines how fast the market recovers.
Exactly, the pressure is coming the buyers and those who oversold their assets, I think we can't assume that things happen over the weekend, as sometimes even in weekends the dumped continue or the other way around, just be positive and whatever you think is better to your strategy just keep it and enjoy the ride, crypto will continue doing like this as its still too young being well supported and back up by business institions.
cryboy24

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

Most of the popular currencies are dependent on bitcoin. Few months back the price of bitcoin falls very less. It also has affected the price of other coins as well. As a result, the price of the coins also followed the downtrend. Right now, the price is recovering and i think price will certainly increase very soon.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

The price increase of a token or coin is no exact time and day. The price may be higher because there are updates or new big exchanges that have been released. It is also possible that there are big investors who have arrived or are those day traders who are raising the price.

#Support Vanig
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

The same hasn't taking place every time. With time the scenario is getting changed which is purely upon the market. At times when there is some special occasion at the weekend there will be lot of trading taking place. This leads to the change in the trading volume as well leads to increase in the circulation of cryptocurrency leading to the price pumping.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

I personally think that the price is manipulated by many sharks and whales. That's the risk of trading cryptocurrencies. You may judge the  price on many different aspects but the changes are decided only when a group of people wants those changes
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

maybe in the weekend the trader is deposit their money and buy some coin or cryptocurrenceis, this thing maybe makes the bitcoin and other coin price is risng up and i think if this pattern repeat, we can use this situation to buy our coin in the weekend

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: