Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★[ANN][PRE-ICO] ►PREVISIONe - Professional Prediction Platform◄  (Read 985 times)
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Dear Forum members!

PREVISIONe BOUNTY TOPIC is started on the bounty thread, please examine

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3839459.0

Hope for advantageous cooperation !

alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty

Hi Alex !  Thank You for a faith in PREVISIONe! Of cause, we trust in Bounty ,  and You can examine our topic in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3839459.0

by the way, several minutes ago WE ARE ANNOUNCED last news about TRANSLATION bounty campaign :
PREVISIONe starts localization white papers and ANN&Bounty threads for a 10 languages, and we are going forward!

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

It looks like your project can provide confidence for participants to get benefits and it looks like it will be well received by the investors. I will follow the development of this project in the future may provide a good development.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

I think this kind of concept is interesting but somehow, it could be a double edge sword.
One side, it will be a good things to know or to predict the future but the bad side is that if the prediction get the wrong result, it will also affect the one who are get predicted.
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

It looks like your project can provide confidence for participants to get benefits and it looks like it will be well received by the investors. I will follow the development of this project in the future may provide a good development.

Thank You !
We are sure about exclusive of PREVISIONe project . YOU CAN KNOW THE FUTURE with minimum deviation !

This is not a myth. It is a real product!

cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

I think this kind of concept is interesting but somehow, it could be a double edge sword.
One side, it will be a good things to know or to predict the future but the bad side is that if the prediction get the wrong result, it will also affect the one who are get predicted.

Thank You for notes!

We understand You warning , cause we had not before this great service ... 
We solved this problem - we provide service which could aggregate the predictors with biggest accuracy rank

We could make life good and easy !

cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

Your project is unique and interesting, I think this project will be able to provide many benefits for each user. but I am curious about your platform work system. hopefully for the development of your project smoothly and get a lot of investor support.
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Your project is unique and interesting, I think this project will be able to provide many benefits for each user. but I am curious about your platform work system. hopefully for the development of your project smoothly and get a lot of investor support.

thank You !

often problem seems very difficult,  but really , it just need some wide sharing view and use already presents tools 📐,
we are very close to have knowledge future with PREVISIONe solution!
🔮

BR!

cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

Dear friends !

We are glad to announce active translation campaign:

1. Japanese (whitepaper)
2. Italian (whitepaper + thread)
3. Turkish (whitepaper + thread)
4. Spanish (whitepaper + thread)
5. Portuguese (whitepaper + thread)
6. Vietnamese (whitepaper + thread)
7. Filipino (whitepaper + thread)
8. Russian (whitepaper + thread)
9. Greek (whitepaper)
10. Indonesian (whitepaper + thread)
11. Hindi (whitepaper + thread)
12. Romanian (whitepaper + thread)

We are sure in competence our membership!
Lets get loud Wink
📢

In close time we announce languages which are still not involved

cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

Your project is great and lots of benefits people will get from your platform. I think this concept is promising for investors. hopefully, many people are interested to participate in the PREVISIONe project.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

What is this prediction based on? Can you guarantee that the prediction will be correct every time the prediction were made.
How far will the prediction applied, is it an hour, a week, a month, a year?
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:30:05 AM

Your project is great and lots of benefits people will get from your platform. I think this concept is promising for investors. hopefully, many people are interested to participate in the PREVISIONe project.
We see the development of this project in the future may indeed many who provide support so that future projects can be smoothly and successfully.
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

We analysed many servises, no one could provide real benefits,

We see that situation on market and want change it  - we propose blockchain service with true statistic + profit for investors

cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

What is this prediction based on? Can you guarantee that the prediction will be correct every time the prediction were made.
How far will the prediction applied, is it an hour, a week, a month, a year?

Prediction market has own niche , but it does not regulated before, so we understand Your notes.
Many people have ability to make prediction.
Somebody do it good , somebody better, somebody is fake,
But we collecting all data and PREVISIONe allow access to  statistic for users about predictors accuracy. Users choose most suitable for them.
PREVISIONe dont make predictions, PREVISIONe help find predictor.

cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

Dear Friends !

FILIPINO Membership with PREVISIONe !

Link to ANN and BOUNTY THREAD - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3980982.0

cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

JOIN TO SURVEY ON PREVISIONe WEBSITE!

https://previsi.one/

WHAT THEME OF PREDICTIONS ARE YOU INTERESTING FOR ?

alfa22569

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

If i will participate in private sale, i should get free prediction bonus, but i dont understand, when it must use this bonus??
If i get 5 months free, could i start to spend bonus after 3 months by starting project?
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

If i will participate in private sale, i should get free prediction bonus, but i dont understand, when it must use this bonus??
If i get 5 months free, could i start to spend bonus after 3 months by starting project?

You can use bonus without timeline limits after start project. Each stage separate per 1 month, If you have 5 month of bonuses, you may activate it one by one per each month, or divided for any period, but using 1 month of each period of bonus.

alfa22569

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

How many predictors will make prediction ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: