Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★[ANN][PRE-ICO] ►PREVISIONe - Professional Prediction Platform◄  (Read 985 times)
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

How many predictors will make prediction ?

If Your question about Group Request service...
Just high ranking predictors can participate in the Group Request. The quantity of them does not limit.
For example, if You wanna know the winner of uefa 2018 - You are making order for Group Request about this event. Any users could join to the request (f.e. 500 users). The request will be available for all predictors with high rank in this area (sport events). And they could make prediction for the uefa 2018 event. The result will available just for users who are participant of the event. They could use prediction for betting Wink

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

Smiley
I am happy to join this project. I've read a little about PREVISIONe   and  I liked the idea
All the best
cryptofit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

At least 17 days left for PRIVAT SALE

ENJOY WHITE LIST BONUS

bitrex777

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

JAPANESE WHITE PAPER IS COMPLETED
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

very interesting nih PREVISIONe platform, will certainly be very useful for investors and the public because it can predict the competence of sports to be followed. hopefully smooth development and many people who support the project PREVISIONe.
gabriel marces

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

very interesting nih PREVISIONe platform, will certainly be very useful for investors and the public because it can predict the competence of sports to be followed. hopefully smooth development and many people who support the project PREVISIONe.

Its will be cool see how is big forex man asking for their future )))
gabriel marces

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

i just read the discussion in thread anc want to know who is more interesting in project?
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

At first I thought the project was funny, the only thing I could think of was sending crypto money to a woman who reads the future with strange stones. But it made sense when I thought about it. As a result, we are in the process of buying a crypto, we are predicting it in a sports bet, in fact, every decision we make in the future is based on prediction. I can choose to work with a betting estimator where I can see the percentage of my own success. Indeed, if the platform can be built in this way, it is quite potent.
AdvRate

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

At first I thought the project was funny, the only thing I could think of was sending crypto money to a woman who reads the future with strange stones. But it made sense when I thought about it. As a result, we are in the process of buying a crypto, we are predicting it in a sports bet, in fact, every decision we make in the future is based on prediction. I can choose to work with a betting estimator where I can see the percentage of my own success. Indeed, if the platform can be built in this way, it is quite potent.

Absolutely true, agree and support)
Prediction market must be represent, shown and upgrade to make clear business model without fear
gabriel marces

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Absolutely true, agree and support)
Prediction market must be represent, shown and upgrade to make clear business model without fear

good speak)
actually, my minds are sharing about participants... who and how will use the platform in real life?
AdvRate

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:11 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 06:54:49 AM by AdvRate

markets research ($30b) explain about presence investors and participants
gabriel marces

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

will the predictor be able to influence my fate?
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

The project says that this prediction will be accurate, So what happened if the prediction were happened to be wrong?
Will there any compensation for it?
AdvRate

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

The project says that this prediction will be accurate, So what happened if the prediction were happened to be wrong?
Will there any compensation for it?

In this case, compensation is not provided. PREVISIONe help find right choice, but You are responsible make it or not.
If this prediction is private, you can choose predictors based on the statistics of previous predictions. In case, Free Question service, You will ask question for several predictors - and then You will choose more interesting predictor for YOU to continue dialogue with him. After prediction period You will evaluate the predictors accuracy for many options - You will get rewards for this too.
In case of Group Question Service, for example results of football match, PREVISIONe choose special football predictors and provide results for users. After game PREVISIONe reCalculate data of accuracy every predictor.
AdvRate

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

will the predictor be able to influence my fate?

Yes, thanks to predictions, people will be able to avoid many mistakes in their lives, They can see the variants of the development of events for a few steps forward.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

This Project seems really fun.

Also i really can use this for getting sports picks. It would be perfect to see that guys track record.

JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Okay, let's look inside this project, hopefully not boring on the most unattractive roadmap to follow as well and many new things to be developed attract many people on this thread
Alex_27

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

What are the conditions of private pre-sale?
Minimum/maximum amount?
AdvRate

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

What are the conditions of private pre-sale?
Minimum/maximum amount?

Private sale starts from 1 ETH
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Okay, let's look inside this project, hopefully not boring on the most unattractive roadmap to follow as well and many new things to be developed attract many people on this thread
The site is interesting and informative. The idea is not new, it will take a lot of work
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: