Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can newbie able to apply facebook bounty campaign?  (Read 383 times)
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

not only Facebook, newbie able to apply Twitter, reddit,telegram or others social network. but I suggest to you please follow first the campaign rules. becouse every project not be same.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:34:46 AM

Yes you can. There is really no requirement as to rank in bounty campaigns. You just have to have the required number to friend or followers for to be able to join the campaign.
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

Yes, newbies can apply to facebook campaign. There are instructions when joining campaigns so it is important if you read all those information before joining any campaign.
Facebook and twitter campaign is where i've started when i was a beginner.
It helped me a lot for seeking more information avout this industry, about crypto.
I suggest you to join many campaigns other than facebook campaign or you can join multiple bounties so that you can earn much more.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

Yes the newbie can join as long as the rules said but their are some ICO that dont let newbies to join because it might be a dummy acount so they can thay advantage and get more profits and also i prefer to rank up your account and get to jr before joining
Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Yes newbie can join, but it depends on the rules and requirements that must be followed in the campaign . And these kind of campaign  that allow newbie to join are just few.Because they prefer atleast a jr. member.So it's better if you rank up first your position to atleast jr. member before you join to be paid high too in your efforts.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

yes, you can join the twitter and facebook campaign even when you are newbie because there is no rank required in this campaign but in friends and flowers it depends on the signature campaign by rank atlest jr member up to join.

Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

As far as i know, every bounty campaign in social media has its own rule and requirement. some campaign allow avery level and rank including newbie, but some other just allowed for certain rank and level. so of course you have to read the rule first before apply to join any campaign. every information that you need must be written there. good luck!!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

i have 1000+ friends, since i am a newbie, I have read about Facebook bounty but i am not sure newbie can apply Facebook bounty. Please suggest
As long as you have the required number of friends/followers you should be able to,twitter and facebook campaigns arent that to strict as long as you have good number of followers,but you might find some campaigns which will require you to be atleast jr.member but most of these social media campaigns are approving newbie accounts.

Exactly, as long as it will pass the required number of friends it can join the Facebook campaign. Well, you can join as much as many Facebook campaign you want in different ICO Projects. Also, some ICO are very strict like they need a number of followers which make some confusion since followers are for twitter but I already figure out the followers in FB which was the old version. Wink
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

There are some bounties that accepts newbies and there are some who does not, so the best thing you should do is read the bounty campaign and read the rules and regulations of the bounty then your question will be answered.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Just check on the pre-requisite required by the campaign you will be joining coz every bounty has its own set of rules like there are instance where the age of your account with bitcointalk and other social media accounts matters. Like they sometimes require that your accounts was made at least 4 or 3 months ago prior to joining the campaign.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

each bounty campaign will have its own set of rules. most dun specify rank requirements for facebook campaigns, just number of followers, but several might have rank or other restrictions. it's really up to the campaign manager.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

It depends on the rules of a bounty if they want to have a rank requirements in their bounty. And if you are eligible then you can start working.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

Yes, newbies can apply to facebook campaign. There are instructions when joining campaigns so it is important if you read all those information before joining any campaign.
Facebook and twitter campaign is where i've started when i was a beginner.
It helped me a lot for seeking more information avout this industry, about crypto.
I suggest you to join many campaigns other than facebook campaign or you can join multiple bounties so that you can earn much more.
Well put. It is true that newbies can apply for certain social media campaigns, but I suggest focusing on ranking up your bitcointalk account first before applying for any of the bounties since the rewards for higher ranks are way better than the rewards available for newbies. It is better to focus on writing high quality posts and acquiring merit and building up your rank in this forum for bigger rewards in the future. Personally, I have done exactly this and focused on ranking up which helped me bigger profits through this particular forum in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

i have 1000+ friends, since i am a newbie, I have read about Facebook bounty but i am not sure newbie can apply Facebook bounty. Please suggest
Yes you can definitely join fb campaign even your account is a newbie. There are just some social media campaign that require bitcoin ranks but most of them do not. You only need to make sure that your social media is active and have a certain number of friend required by the bounty. You will not earn so much with this kind of campaign but this is a good start so you will not be bored while learning.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

each bounty campaign will have its own set of rules. most dun specify rank requirements for facebook campaigns, just number of followers, but several might have rank or other restrictions. it's really up to the campaign manager.
yes thats right, until this time only followers are become benchmark to participated facebook campaign, and rank of bitcointalk only requirement to register at we filling the aplication.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

Yes you can, social media campaign only need a social media with certain friends / follower.
But there are campaigns who not accept you if you have red reputation in this forum
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

of course, but there are some bounty campaigns that make the rules only Jr members only, do not be afraid of new social media campaign system that made the report make you easier to ride to Jr member.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

Yes of course you can join facebook, but now facebook has forbidden to use its site as an advertising platform. It seems to me that now it is very difficult to advertise your product in the field of crypto-currency. Of course there is, but it becomes dangerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: