Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you earn money in the blockchain economy?
I'm an investor.
I'm a founder (ICO).
I'm a founder (non-ICO).
I'm a service provider: writing, graphics design, marketing, ...
Other

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn money in the blockchain economy?  (Read 1009 times)
intellicorepress (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:25:35 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

tl;dr: What the question says...

How do you earn money, blockchain-related?
For each of the options, feel free to leave a comment to describe your role in greater detail.
I'm looking forward to your replies! Smiley

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mason13

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

I would choose more then 1 option so I am offering services (web development, translation etc.) + I am investor as keeping 80% of earnings in crypto.  Smiley
jahn_quid

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

Founder (ICO); haven't yet earned money in the blockchain economy Tongue
onurgozupek

Activity: 1288
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

I'm a founder but crypto currency itself is not the source I make money. I do invest in multiple crypto currencies as much as I can but I'm not following ICOs. This may sound weird but buying and selling in short term (day trading) is not ideal for most users. Keep your funds safe and be patient. You'll earn more than day trading...
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

For each of the options, feel free to leave a comment to describe your role in greater detail.

Please do not create these kind irrelevant thread to this section bro. This is kind of most reputed section where people are creating thread to discuss the project related query and asking for suggestion to the website under development mate.

If you create this ICO and earning tips thread on this section means you will be allow the spammers to make their dumpyard post in this section.

hannahwaston96

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

Join BitScreener Bounty Campaign to earn BITX! Take a look at this project, they have real products. BitScreener is very promising https://tokensale.bitscreener.com/

intellicorepress (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

Please do not create these kind irrelevant thread to this section bro.
Can you suggest a more suitable category?
Also, I feel that moderators would not hesitate to move or delete this thread if it was irrelevant - a couple of days ago, they even deleted a reply of mine that was completely on-topic and relevant...

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

As for me how do I earn money in the blockchain economy ?There are a number of ways that individuals can earn money in the blockchain. Unfortunately, just as in real life, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Any way of earning money in the blockchain economy something in exchange, whether it’s your time or your knowledge you can do some steps like this :
1.   The step 1 Buy/sell some Bitcoin and Altcoins (they are investors).
2.   The step 2 Pay the bills by working for somebody else as an employee/contractor.
3.   The step 3 Build their own venture as a side project in their spare time (they are an entrepreneur).
Than you very much
intellicorepress (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

Unfortunately, just as in real life, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
Not everyone has recognized this yet, though. Wink

Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

As for me how do I earn money in the blockchain economy ?There are a number of ways that individuals can earn money in the blockchain. Unfortunately, just as in real life, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Any way of earning money in the blockchain economy something in exchange, whether it’s your time or your knowledge you can do some steps like this :
1.   The step 1 Buy/sell some Bitcoin and Altcoins (they are investors).
2.   The step 2 Pay the bills by working for somebody else as an employee/contractor.
3.   The step 3 Build their own venture as a side project in their spare time (they are an entrepreneur).
Than you very much

I totally agree with you there bro, to buy bitcoin at a more affordable price and selling it when the price is high is a good way of making money or profit in the blockchain economy.
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

Other than crypto I remember a few weeks ago a news about blockchain development on music copyright purchase and advancement on supply chain management, it would definitely bring more goods than harms to the dev of the world economy i guess?
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

Trading is the main source of the way I earn in blockchain economy. I trade altcoins and Also invest in ICOs.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

I am a founder (non-ico) I builded a decentralized exchange which is basic like etherdelta but I could not make enough money to sustain the project, I will try different projects.

fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

I'd like to do the same. -Offering here web design and development for ICO sites.
lum_dog_millionaire

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

Wanna make quick money? Start a phony ICO. Or better yet: Stay out of legal trouble by writing whitepapers and charge people ridiculous amounts so that they can start a phony ICO.
anad98

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

There are lots of options in this market to earn money.
Studying the best stocks and investing them in the dips can give you good returns.
Keep an eye on every ICO and after analysis invest in best ICOs
You can also earn in some good Airdrops and bounty campaign
Mining and minting the coins can also be option.
Web development, designing, moderator, becoming admin for telegram group, advertising different ICOs , Making youtube videos
There are some future and options and binary trading exchanges coming which can the future potential to earn. Smiley
2tf

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

Investing and airdrops for sure.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

There are too many ways to earn from blockchain economy.although I have not earn anything from it yet,i think earing by trading is the best.
Buenoscoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

Get involved in some bounties, write whitepapers, do some translations if you speak another language.
Alternatively join a startup, even part time. Just ask a startup you like if they have anything you can do.
If you make yourself useful, they will never want to let you go
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

I participate in bounty companies and invest in projects. I study graphics
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: