Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you earn money in the blockchain economy?
I'm an investor.
I'm a founder (ICO).
I'm a founder (non-ICO).
I'm a service provider: writing, graphics design, marketing, ...
Other

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn money in the blockchain economy?  (Read 1002 times)
wiwi24680

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:34:34 AM

Trading is probably the easiest, but to get yourself more knowledge and involve to the field, join an ICO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChanHungWai

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

tl;dr: What the question says...

How do you earn money, blockchain-related?
For each of the options, feel free to leave a comment to describe your role in greater detail.
I'm looking forward to your replies! Smiley

HAT.Exchange HAT token will be allowed to staking through mobile wallets, its very easy to use and rewards are high. They already finished building beautiful mobile app's. Join the telegram group and check it out. Only 7 million token MAX so expecting 50x join.... https://t.me/hat_public
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

i promote signature campaigns and i invest in selective icos by doing this i can make tokens as asset i can handle for long-term
Ultimate7

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Do everything.
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:17:09 PM

I'm a founder, that is where the real money is

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

tl;dr: What the question says...

How do you earn money, blockchain-related?
For each of the options, feel free to leave a comment to describe your role in greater detail.
I'm looking forward to your replies! Smiley

I think your poll is kind of faulty because its possible an individual can be all of those options you have there but only one option can be selected there. You could have made if be a ranking order where the highest one is chosen down to the lowest. For me I think I belong go the category of an investor and the part of a service provider as I find those two as the option that does not require any core technical competencies. In the future though, I see myself moving to the category of a founder when I eventually figured out what I would be founding.
intellicorepress (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

I think your poll is kind of faulty because its possible an individual can be all of those options you have there but only one option can be selected there.
You're right! It's my first poll here.
For all others who are going to vote: Please choose the selection that is your biggest source of income currently.

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

I'm a founder, that is where the real money is

Your project has to be successful first though.  Wink

Best of luck!
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Want to make money in the blockchain economy? This is not easy. You need to know how to build a blockchain system and understand the principles of their work. Those who are good at this field make very good money and very high income. Many companies employ good people using blockchain.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Trading,bounty,airdrop.Most of my earn is from bounty next is airdrop,trading is risky i do trading but im not expert like the other but i want to learn more about this because most of the traders is successfully earn and have a big profit.Bounty is a very long before i get my salary,patience is the key.airdrop is free no hassle they give you free token,but most of them is a scam.
The best one

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Founder (ICO); haven't yet earned money in the blockchain economy Tongue

My opinion that Blockchain economy is a very hot topic right now, and money is  in high demand in the blockchain economy . So it makes sense for a developer to want to understand in and add Blockchain economy capabilities in his/her mind. So I will read about article of blockchain economy and I also study about the book of programming , the open blockchain and mastering, we need much money to exchange  all bitcoins. Beside that we can be done By trading and by having my own ICO.
Protogenox

Activity: 143
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

Trading,bounty,airdrop. I think that is enough to add to the economy. and maybe you can try to become an investor, or a holder
tedde

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

Only run ads for beginners
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Trading,bounty,airdrop.Most of my earn is from bounty next is airdrop,trading is risky i do trading but im not expert like the other but i want to learn more about this because most of the traders is successfully earn and have a big profit.Bounty is a very long before i get my salary,patience is the key.airdrop is free no hassle they give you free token,but most of them is a scam.
I have stopped joining airdrops after receiving so many tokens that are not listed on any exchanges. It is frustrating for me to see that I have so many tokens but I don't have any to sell especially at times when I needed money. My email is receiving emails of airdrop invitations but joining never crossed my again.  I don't know but maybe airdrops are not for me so I really do envy you and at the same time feel happy for you for still having the guts to join airdrops.

ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

from the survey result, it is obvious that we have more service providers than founders and investors, another good result is that the investors are gradually increasing as service providers are becoming investors.

The best one

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

We can say that Blockchain economy is a very hot topic right now, and money is  in high demand in the blockchain economy . So it makes sense for a developer to want to understand in and add Blockchain economy capabilities in his/her mind. So we will read about article of blockchain economy and we also study about the book of programming , the open blockchain and mastering, we need much money to exchange  all bitcoins. Beside that we can be done By trading and by having my own ICO.
CHAMHAMAN

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

airdrops for sure
blockrev

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Learn. Study. Learn Some More. Become a blockchain expert.
Then you can start a business or offer your valuable knowledge perhaps as a writer or consultant.
There's growing demand for blockchain knowledge, even I'm looking for more quality loyal writers to join the team at dapp.tech
One thing to remember is to learn as much as you can so you can offer real "VALUE" to others Smiley
dteck

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

By trading and selling physical goods for Bitcoins.
Cryptoteleutios

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

There are many ways to earn money through cryptoworld. You simply have to find the one that express you the most. I have invested in ICOs, altcoins, providing services to others and I have ended up planning on building my own ICO. You never know what life will unfold here Smiley

I am in love with this place!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: