Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you earn money in the blockchain economy?
I'm an investor.
I'm a founder (ICO).
I'm a founder (non-ICO).
I'm a service provider: writing, graphics design, marketing, ...
Other

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn money in the blockchain economy?  (Read 1010 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Since you can't participate to such any good signature campaigns because of your current rank then what you have suggested in the poll is your only options. Though some of us are doing trading while joining to any bounty or signature campaigns, they both give you a good reward according to their rules.

The best one

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

I think how do we earn money in the blockchain economy Here there are  three steps to take money in the blockchain economy.

The first you have to exchange your Rupiah with Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin.co.id that  the service is safe and reliable. After that you have to forget about the amount of rupiah currency that is exchanging . You have to stick to the amount of Bitcoin you have (eg 5 BTC capital). You must do in trading Altcoin is to Increase Your Bitcoin.

The second Please trade Bitcoin with ALTCOIN (barter). Every time you trade in Altcoin and earn profit then your Bitcoin will increase. At the end of each month please reduce the amount of Bitcoin you get with your initial capital. So you get to earn money more in the blockchain economy.

The third After you are getting the difference Bitcoin obtained then please sell Bitcoin in the market and you will get rupiah money and then you give your family's shopping every time thank you very much.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

I earn money in blockchain economy through mining, investor, crypto trading, and also create some project related to blockchain. What is the best way to earn money? It depend on your skill if you have enough experience in programming you can create dapps or smart contract. Easiest way is trading cryptocurrency, but you must be carefull on this

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JoonasR

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

I agree with that one. So many new startups atm
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

tl;dr: What the question says...

How do you earn money, blockchain-related?
For each of the options, feel free to leave a comment to describe your role in greater detail.
I'm looking forward to your replies! Smiley
which I do when following blockchain is one of them is to find additional income by following an ICO project. Such as Signature Campaign and Social Media Campaign. The results are pretty good for me when compared to ICO investments that are not necessarily profitable
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

I am a founder (non-ICO). I have revenue via a daily crypto news site in Hungary(http://www.bitcoinbazis.hu/). The site has around 60K readers a month. A lot of job and to be honest if me and my team would rely only on the BTCs and ETHs we earn with the site, we would live under the bridge already.

So have to sell out my skills, try to develop other business as well, but this puts an extra heavy workload on everyone. I do not know the time when I went to sleep before 2:30am and this 24/7 for 365 days.

The site is well established, well-know locally but really need the magic touch to bring it to the next level. If anyone interested to partner up, join, recommend, suggest, I am more than happy to share more info!
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

Trading is the main source of the way I earn in blockchain economy. I trade altcoins and Also invest in ICOs.

just curious, on which platforms do you trade usually?
ksheni56

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

I am Investor.
Stocks, ICOs and Airdrops
intellicorepress (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

I am a founder (non-ICO). I have revenue via a daily crypto news site in Hungary(http://www.bitcoinbazis.hu/). The site has around 60K readers a month. A lot of job and to be honest if me and my team would rely only on the BTCs and ETHs we earn with the site, we would live under the bridge already.
What are your sources of revenue on the site, apart from ads? Do you charge for press releases, for example?

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

What are your sources of revenue on the site, apart from ads? Do you charge for press releases, for example?

Hi,

Yes we do, and we have few coming every month but still far away what I would consider decent (decent I mean 3-4 prs a week on average). Plus, ain't sure if our prices are competitive or not.

Our revenue comes from:

- AdSense
- reflinks (which we really want to phase out sooner or later, cos it feels a bit like cryptojacking)
- PRs, sponsored interviews, ICO reviews
- later crypto course in HU
- later premium content (journals, research, trading manuals etc., we use SatoshiPay for this purpose)
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

Trading is a very good source of revenue, but you have to have a strategy first on which you'd have to execute.  Just buying and selling randomly will not get you far specially in a bear market.  You might want to read up on air drops and bounties.  If you have certain things which you are an expert in, such as marketing or coding getting involved with ico(s) might be very lucrative.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:02:34 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!

thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

I am still using Bounty and airdrops for earning one part of the money. Another part is investing in coins. I have chosen Ethereum to invest because it is verry perspective and the price for it good at the moment. Look for the market.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I'm a founder but crypto currency itself is not the source I make money. I do invest in multiple crypto currencies as much as I can but I'm not following ICOs. This may sound weird but buying and selling in short term (day trading) is not ideal for most users. Keep your funds safe and be patient. You'll earn more than day trading...
With the recent way the market is behaving, trading is proving to be more profittable. Just buy and selling coins like MTC  and Poly from May till date would have yielded more than 500% profit
Solaray

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

We can not earning money in the blockchain economy in a short term,  it need to be a long-term investment.
Vendettaaa08

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:54 AM

Make illiquid markets liquid by digitizing assets to launch new markets and reduce operational costs with next generation blockchain technology.  Smiley
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

I am service provider and I have voted for the same here. I want to invest on the crypto currency also I will go with the top crypto currencies in the market mate. I am making money so far by helping the project on making signature campaigning posts, campaign management, Ann thread creation and Logo designing mate.

If any investors need the service above field I mentioned. Feel free to pm or shoot me on Telegram.
Jimmygentle

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Hello guys, staker is one project you cannot ignore.
 STAKER is proceeding to its milestones day by day. Yet another planned project is about to launch called Cee-lo Dice Game as its planned in roadmap. Follow @stakernetwork on Twitter and pick up from there
#STAKER #airdrop #cryptocurrencyproject #cryptocurrency #POS #ceelo #dice
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

i think one needs to investigate about an ICOs, find out the better ones and investigate in them. YOU WILL MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

Primarily being a programmer, and accepting BTC (and other alt-currencies) for services that i provide anyways.

Honestly, if you can factor BTC as a payment method for most of your daily activities, especially being a freelancer, it opens up your service to a whole new worldwide market.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: