Poll
Question: Do you believe in Aliens?
I believe in Aliens
I don't believe in Aliens
I have seen an UFO
I have seen an Alien

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Aliens?  (Read 6207 times)
limpybud

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:32:08 AM

You bet!! I am one myself.
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:55:09 AM

LOL bitcoiners believe in aliens but not a creator.  Cant have one without the other..

Please elaborate. What if aliens are our creators?

I think he mean God the creator, people must be aware of such thing like things from the spiritual world on earth. Alien or ufo they connected with the spiritual side of view. Ask those people who read the bible. Smiley  Who is God to you?  Sorry if i offended anyone.

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:29:39 AM

There are infinite space, I think there are infinite verse out there. Because we cannot measure and see outside of our  universe because of its infinite vastness. The are infinite galaxies and star systems.And infinite planets that can harbor life we called goldilocks zone. Given this figure I'm sure believe there is an alien out there beyond our reach for now but in the future when we have better technologies I'm sure we can discover aliens.

Kenshin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:36:29 AM

LOL bitcoiners believe in aliens but not a creator.  Cant have one without the other..

I think he mean God the creator, people must be aware of such thing like things from the spiritual world on earth. Alien or ufo they connected with the spiritual side of view. Ask those people who read the bible. Smiley  Who is God to you?  Sorry if i offended anyone.

Actually some group of people actually thinks that Alien is actually our creator. Which explains why suddenly in my evolution. We became so intelligent. Because the people who believe in Darwinism, still can't find the link of evolution between, apes, and men.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:12:54 PM

Actually some group of people actually thinks that Alien is actually our creator. Which explains why suddenly in my evolution. We became so intelligent. Because the people who believe in Darwinism, still can't find the link of evolution between, apes, and men.

actually some believe that aliens were missinterpreted as Gods, so actually that would explain a lot of mythology and simillar gods appearing in different cultures Smiley

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:22:13 PM

Now, do I believe that such life visits Earth, flies around in UFOs, abducts cows, probes people, but refuses to reveal themselves to us? No, that's retarded.

Oh come on.  You think if we had trivial interstellar travel that some people wouldn't go do that to less-advanced aliens just for amusement?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:04:58 PM

I think there are aliens. But there are no aliens on our planet. Inter Stellar travel requires at least Type II Civilization. Our current civilization is not even Type I. And don't think there any type II within 1000 light years from us.

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:16:15 PM

I think there are aliens. But there are no aliens on our planet. Inter Stellar travel requires at least Type II Civilization. Our current civilization is not even Type I. And don't think there any type II within 1000 light years from us.
did you just explain aliens using the game Civilization techonologies? Cheesy

desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:28:07 PM

bad question.

I believe that a lot of other planets are capable to host life in our universe, hence I do believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life.

Believing the "UFO" crap? Definitely not.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:33:39 PM

You bet!! I am one myself.

Hey, me too!
I live on a planet in space. My species has space ships and has even explored other worlds. We humans have become aliens. It would be cool if we met some others, but so far no real evidence of that.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Antonioz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:36:05 PM

only in our galaxy (one of many billions) there are billions of stars and each one is too far for us to know whether there is a planet hosts life or not, therefore as people have pointed out it's statistically impossible that there is no life not only in the universe but even just in out tiny galaxy (relatively tiny as its diameter is 100.000 light years), so that there is life on other planets (and probably many of them) I'm absolutely convinced, having said that, I don't believe any alien ever visited our planet. 
Jimfoxy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:39:20 PM

I live in New Mexico, 30 miles from the US border. I see aliens every day.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:03:25 PM

If there is us, why can't there be others? Grin Shocked

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:08:22 AM

There are many possible explanations:
1. They haven't come here yet but are close.
2. Found more interesting, rich systems and went that way.
3. Are observing us from far away and haven't been interested in establishing contact.
4. There were only few advanced civilisations and got wiped out somehow (war, cataclysm)
5. They are only slightly more advanced than us or still less advanced (staying within their systems)
6. They are visiting us daily but haven't been discovered (or governments hide it)
7. There never were any other more advanced life forms in this galaxy, but are in other
8. They were living here but left (built pyramids) and we evolved thanks to them

And probably some other...

oprahwindfury

Activity: 615
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:00:48 AM

Of all the hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe, it really is a bold arrogant statement to say that nothing is out there except us. Interstellar aliens making contact with us wouldn't end well for us in my opinion. Think about us for moment. What do people do when they encounter a more primitive civilization than themselves on Earth? Yes, they pillage and massacre and profit. Just look at the modern day example--Africa.

Stephen Hawking holds onto this belief as well. According to him, another sentient life-form is likely to exist given the unimaginably vast amount of stars in the observable universe. Out of all those stars, wouldn't you think an event like that on Earth would have occurred? His very words: "“We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet."

Think about how inherently evil humans are. Now apply that to another species that has the technology to rectally pilfer our whole species.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:20:12 AM

Let me add that I have seen a ufo and an alien.  They are present on this planet.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BTCWizard

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:05:31 AM

Highly unlikely there are no Aliens considering how big the universe is.

If we ever will meet them or they already visited our planet is something different. Not so sure about that.
BTCWizard

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:16:17 AM

i don't know if aliens have really been here, but i guess it would be possible. i probably don't believe the same thing as the conspiracy theorists.

if aliens are advanced enough to get to planet earth, they are probably smart enough to somehow stealth themselves from us.
Or to simply keep away from suicidal maniacs that are the human species. Undecided
Yeah, maybe they visited us, looked at what we did to our own planet, fellow humans and other species and did what any intelligent specie would do. Turn around and get the hell out of here.

Maybe we are in some galactic list of most stupid species in the universe. Tongue
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:41:57 AM

Question:    Do you believe in Aliens?
I believe in Aliens    - 51 (64.6%)
I don't believe in Aliens    - 17 (21.5%)
I have seen an UFO    - 6 (7.6%)
I have seen an Alien    - 5 (6.3%)

Total Voters: 79

So there are few members in this forum too who saw aliens. Hmm This existence of alien is there thats my believe although i don't believe in those UFO stories..! might be true .

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:44:26 AM

Question:    Do you believe in Aliens?
I believe in Aliens    - 51 (64.6%)
I don't believe in Aliens    - 17 (21.5%)
I have seen an UFO    - 6 (7.6%)
I have seen an Alien    - 5 (6.3%)

Total Voters: 79

So there are few members in this forum too who saw aliens. Hmm This existence of alien is there thats my believe although i don't believe in those UFO stories..! might be true .

Nope

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: