Poll
Question: Do you believe in Aliens?
I believe in Aliens
I don't believe in Aliens
I have seen an UFO
I have seen an Alien

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Aliens?  (Read 6206 times)
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:14:22 PM

I have seen an Alien..... in my dream  Grin Grin Grin
I feel like i'm dreaming this very moment.. and commenting on this forum ..! i'll check back tomorrow to know if this really happened..!

Sheldor333

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:35:43 PM

Yes. Who do you think invented Bitcoin. I mean it out of this world for sure, all will agree on this.  Grin

sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:34:00 AM

Unless we are cells in a bigger body (the universe being the body) it's pretty retarded not to believe in aliens considering how large the universe is.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Duane Vick

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:53:01 AM

I do believe in aliens, but then again, I don't. Let me explain.

To believe in aliens, you have to believe that there is at least one other planet capable of fostering intelligent life. I don't dismiss this possibility, so to that extent, I believe in aliens.

As for why I don't, it is a matter of time. Earth is a little over 4.5 BILLION years old. Homo Sapiens have only been around for about 200,000 years. We've only achieved behavioral modernity 50,000 years ago. We've only developed radio communication within the last 130 years. We left the planet about 5 decades ago. We have yet to get a human on another planet. 4.5 billion years and the most advanced species on this planet has never set foot on another planet. I don't know what the future holds but if the human species is in any kind of decline, our window of opportunity is closing real fast.

For all the planets that are in the habitable zones of their respective stars, it is possible that some of these will eventually create life. However, if the timeline of that occurrence is similar to the timeline here on Earth, then each one of those planets, ours included, will only see intelligent life capable of space travel for just a blink of time in a span of billions of years. I don't think intelligent life is created at the same speed or that the planets themselves were created at the same time.

So for us to see aliens or them to see us, our planets have to have their opportunities for intelligent life capable of interstellar communication or travel to exist at the same time. I don't see that being possible. Mars may very well get intelligent life someday through no influence from us. Will it happen during the period of our existence? I doubt it.

1FMDNUutcKVTEAph3c8xCvZie7HaCC3xDt If you feel that I've contributed anything worthwhile, please donate.
rustan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:28:16 AM

To believe in aliens, you have to believe that there is at least one other planet capable of fostering intelligent life. I don't dismiss this possibility, so to that extent, I believe in aliens.

As for why I don't, it is a matter of time. Earth is a little over 4.5 BILLION years old. Homo Sapiens have only been around for about 200,000 years. We've only achieved behavioral modernity 50,000 years ago. We've only developed radio communication within the last 130 years. We left the planet about 5 decades ago. We have yet to get a human on another planet. 4.5 billion years and the most advanced species on this planet has never set foot on another planet. I don't know what the future holds but if the human species is in any kind of decline, our window of opportunity is closing real fast.

For all the planets that are in the habitable zones of their respective stars, it is possible that some of these will eventually create life. However, if the timeline of that occurrence is similar to the timeline here on Earth, then each one of those planets, ours included, will only see intelligent life capable of space travel for just a blink of time in a span of billions of years. I don't think intelligent life is created at the same speed or that the planets themselves were created at the same time.

So for us to see aliens or them to see us, our planets have to have their opportunities for intelligent life capable of interstellar communication or travel to exist at the same time. I don't see that being possible. Mars may very well get intelligent life someday through no influence from us. Will it happen during the period of our existence? I doubt it.
good analysis
Putera

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

Don't Be Stupid

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:52:08 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs

I like conspiracy theory  Grin

OrnateRock

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:55:03 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs

I like conspiracy theory  Grin
Wow! This is some weird shit :DD
Aliens are up there for sure Smiley
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:03:57 PM

This arugment has been answered many times by famous mathicians maybe you should rethink what you said and try to find the flaws in the logic.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:21:58 PM

I believe that other 'intelligent' life exists somewhere other than Earth, but I dunno if it would be a pleasant experience to be visited by 'aliens', pretty damn sure that it wouldn't end too well for us.

BakaBum

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

Yes, sure, im one of them.  Grin
MakeBelieve

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:42:25 PM

I believe that other 'intelligent' life exists somewhere other than Earth, but I dunno if it would be a pleasant experience to be visited by 'aliens', pretty damn sure that it wouldn't end too well for us.
What makes you think they are hostile or are even a solid.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
abit2slo

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:05:22 PM

Actually I do believe in Aliens but if they really exist than there is two possibility
1) they are highly developed race and so as Hollywood shows in the movies they are going to capture the Earth
2) they are underdeveloped race and don't know anything about us - so we should develop our equipment to go to their planet.

MakeBelieve

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

Actually I do believe in Aliens but if they really exist than there is two possibility
1) they are highly developed race and so as Hollywood shows in the movies they are going to capture the Earth
2) they are underdeveloped race and don't know anything about us - so we should develop our equipment to go to their planet.

That's obvious that they are either undevloped or highly developed but they could be like us pretty much the same and speculating.

sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:36:30 PM

1) I think a highly developed race would know that war is pointless unless absolutley necessary (maybe not even then - there may be better solutions). Think about how old and large the universe is, what if they are 500 million years ahead of us? That's a lot of time to find a way to create a death beam (for instance) that would end our puny existence. Or find materials and ways to teleport it so they simply could isolate our galaxy from the rest of the universe.
I do believe you are joking though.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:30:29 PM

we are definitely not alone in the universe. I say that, and Alien Hunting said that... Smiley

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
pingler

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:25:48 AM

we are definitely not alone in the universe. I say that, and Alien Hunting said that... Smiley

I believe in alien too! Smiley
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:29:14 AM

Yes, of course.

Why makes you think that they do not exist??

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:15:42 AM

What makes you think they are hostile or are even a solid.

History is what makes me think that 'aliens' would be hostile.

That and Hollywood movies too Tongue

Duane Vick

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:48:17 AM

i doubt they will visit us. Earth is probably the ghetto of the galaxy.

1FMDNUutcKVTEAph3c8xCvZie7HaCC3xDt If you feel that I've contributed anything worthwhile, please donate.
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:53:41 AM

so let put my two shatoshi on the topic ...

There are many aliens races and they fight each other to get control of us and our mind, the battlefield is our subconscious mind  ...

I am joking I don't believe in aliens BUT

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: