Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Has anyone been able to contact someone from Minersource.net?  (Read 1092 times)
torbtc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:53:55 PM

I placed a pre-order with Minersource.net for the new Prospero X-3 last week. they should have received my Wire transfer already and i have yet to hear anything from them. I have emailed them multiple times and gotten nothing in response. I am getting a little nervous. I am posting here because i heard that there may be some representative from there company here. I am newbie right now so i do not know if there is some way to reach them here or if i can contact them here some how as a newbie. anyone have some advice? have i been scammed? I rushed to make the wire transfer to try and make the initial batch for February shipment. i hope this does not delay things for me.
n00dles0up

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:23:03 AM

I definitely dont think you have been scammed. From what I have read, they are very busy people, so give them time to respond. Hopefully someone will get back to you soon though. Where are you from? I am wanting to buy an X-1 from Minersource, but I am from the UK and not sure how the wire transfer payment of fees works and how to pay all the fees, sending and receiving.
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:55:29 PM

@OP Yes sometimes "Minesource" is contacted by someone anyways they will not delay things for you.
sj985

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:56:16 PM

Hi there, new to BTCtalk aswell, so hi all Smiley

I'm in a similar boat with Minersource, but I'll explain the story so far....

I placed a pre-order with them back in December 2013. For the duration of December, and creeping into the New Year, my order status was 'Awaiting Payment', despite little confirmation from Minersource that the order was successful etc (the only email I received, after emailing them, was that my BitCoin payment had been safely received). No invoice, no nothing... just the email.

It would appear that since placing my order on their website, it's had a facelift and BTC payments are now automated, whereas they were manually processed before.

A major beef that I have at the moment, is that after asking for an update as to whether my order status would be updated, I was directed to their old URL (http://archive.minersource.net) . I checked up on my order status, which had been updated from 'Awaiting Payment' to 'Cancelled'.

Since discovering this, I have emailed countless people at Minersource for an update, and so far, no-one has returned my emails!

So thus far, and with this being my first (possibly last) order with Minersource, I have absolutely no idea as to whether my order is going to be fulfilled! I have followed a few Reddit threads, but Minersource don't seem to be getting involved in the discussion(s) there either.

Starting to panic, as I forked out a fair amount of cash for my order.

If anyone has recently been able to get in touch with them, or even if there are any guys from Minersource reading these forums, a response to my emails would be greatly appreciated. I understand and appreciate that you (and Black Arrow) are incredibly close to launch date, but a simple reply to approximately 5 emails might give me a thread of reassurance.

Anyway, rant/gripe over. Any replies would be hugely warmly received.

Si.
sj985

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:49:30 PM

OK, so I've tried contacting one of the Minersource guys on here...

Still not getting much in the way of news. I'd like to place future orders with them, but right now it just feels like I'm trying to get blood out of a stone. Overall impression so far, is that they're happy to take my money but not provide much in the way of customer service...

Anyone else having issues contacting Minersource?
lesjohnstone

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:15:34 PM

I've got a similar problem now, however when I first contacted them on 29th December I was getting very quick replies about my request to cancel an order for an Antminer. Matt original just said "are you sure as its packed and ready to go" I replied yes, then he said they would need to refund minus postage as the postage had already been paid. I said that was fine and then he stopped replying. I didn't get a refund.

This item was scheduled to be shipped in 30th December, since I've not received it, it looks like they did cancel I, but kept my money. If they didn't cancel it, then it can't really have been ready to post with shipping paid or else I would have received it by now. So either way they are telling lies or just keeping my money for a canceled order.

I've sent them 4 emails since this, always being polite and asking for an update. I appreciate that they will get hundreds of e-mails from customers wanting update about preorders, but this is different. As I say they are either lying or just keeping my money.

I've also got on order in for a Prospero x-1 and I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact I'm not getting it.

Since the Antminers were listed for a long time as due to ship on 30th December. I wonder if anyone who ordered one, got one?

Regards
Les
lesjohnstone

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:46:42 AM

Since I've spent this evening telling my story in forums and on their Facebook page I managed to get a response. Go public is the key! They explained that my email messages were miss catagorised which is why they were missed. That is hard to believe to be honest since I was discussing the cancelation back and forward. Also if this were true, and they didn't get my e-mail confirming cancellation, they would have shipped the item. So they must have got one of my messages, but didn't refund. So I got the refund tonight.

They said it wasn't possible to cancel my other order so I'll need to let that rock and hope for the best. If they can mis catogorise 4 emails into a category that apparently no one reads (why would you have such a category) then they become a company I have no confidence in dealing with. I also sent my emails to two different email addresses, one which they had already replied from and the one on their website. They missed them all.
vilgem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:17:30 AM

I still have a problem with getting my refund from Minersource. They sent it via wire but forgot to provide my bank account number. The wire was rejected by my bank (because the beneficiary couldn't be identified) and was sent back to Minersource bank BOA. Since then I can't get a response from Minersource support. I wrote many emails and PMs but got no single response. They just ignore all my emails.

★★★ VERTCOIN ★★★ ALL GENIOUS IS SIMPLE ★★★
R0yalAir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

I still have a problem with getting my refund from Minersource. They sent it via wire but forgot to provide my bank account number. The wire was rejected by my bank (because the beneficiary couldn't be identified) and was sent back to Minersource bank BOA. Since then I can't get a response from Minersource support. I wrote many emails and PMs but got no single response. They just ignore all my emails.

You are doomed Grin
Cross your fingers to not be blacklisted !
Anyway you can still provide these documents to your bank then send a mail to Minesource about your story.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: