Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my account got hacked  (Read 745 times)
IvanSrb (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:35:11 AM

Hello ,
Recently my btc-e account got hacked. Someone stole me around 70 euros ( he converted it in bitcoins ans then withdrawn it. I know its not alot of money but still it's mine. I have his wallet address and is there any chance that I can get my money back? No one ia replying my tickets for 2 days. Hopefully someone will answer this soon.

Ivan.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 01:23:40 AM

no. but anyway communicate with btce support.
pindis

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:25:06 AM

no. but anyway comminicate with btce support.
They can't do jack shit for you. Other than telling you that you need to be more careful, and add more security
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 01:26:10 AM

They can't do jack shit for you. Other than telling you that you need to be more careful, and add more security

Yeah well it  might be their fault like what cryptsy does all the time...just in case. but as i already said "no"
IvanSrb (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 11:21:29 AM

Sorry to hear that... But can't they atleast try to do something? Can they contact other exchange websites and see if he deposited bitcoins there and if he did then try returnijg them to his owner? It would be really nice if they would start doing that. Not because of me but everyone. Thanks for quick reply.
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 11:33:02 AM

EURO -> Bitcoin -> Huh?

There is no magic here
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 11:48:37 AM

Sorry to hear that... But can't they atleast try to do something? Can they contact other exchange websites and see if he deposited bitcoins there and if he did then try returnijg them to his owner? It would be really nice if they would start doing that. Not because of me but everyone. Thanks for quick reply.

Have you watched big lebowski? Watch it. The answer you are searching is when he founds his stolen car.
IvanSrb (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:43:44 PM

EURO -> Bitcoin -> Huh?

There is no magic here

What is so wrong in that?
IvanSrb (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:41:29 PM

Have you watched big lebowski? Watch it. The answer you are searching is when he founds his stolen car.

Well I guess I should forget about theese coins then. Thanks for the help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: