Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost spirit...  (Read 1060 times)
Anonymous

August 19, 2011, 04:35:00 AM

I could give her all the love in the world but it wouldn't change her. She knew I loved her and that it was true but it offered her no incentive. It was in essence only worth the casual line we exchanged and maybe during the times I forced her to get on the phone. I possibly being an unrelenting partner by her side? The one who always loved her and never had a genuine trace of resentment? Nothing. She couldn't expend the cost to truly requit the value that was expended. Friends forever... How quaint.

Sure, this woman isn't  a goddess nor a extreme precipice of any quality but she was perfect. She was perfect for me. Every blemish, dent or any undesirable trait she possessed -- I adored. That is not to say her virtues aren't indefinite.

She distanced herself from me because I was too young and far away. She accepted the convenient route and that we would never be.

I still accepted her. I will always love her even if she is truly gone for good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timmey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 08:09:05 AM

So you got dumped, eh?

The best way to get over a girl is to get under a new girl.
xtoro

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 08:12:02 AM

Find a new hobby, fast.  Start going to the gym.  Do something extra that will keep you busy and that you enjoy.  It'll make you much happier much faster.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:46:32 AM

Send her a letter that says "You have the Atlas to my heart".

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 05:11:45 PM

So there's me and Amy, and we're all inseparable, right? Just big time in love. And then four months down the road, the idiot gear kicks in, and I ask about the ex-boyfriend. Which, as we all know, is a really dumb move. But you know how it is: you don't wanna know, but you just have to, right? Stupid guy bullshit. So, anyway, she starts telling me about him... how they fell in love, and how they went out for a couple of years, and how they lived together, her mother likes me better, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... and I'm okay. But then she drops the bomb on me, and the bomb is this: it seems that a couple of times, while they were going out, he brought some people to bed with them. "Menage a trois," I believe it's called. Now this just blows my mind, right? I mean, I am not used to this sort of thing. I mean, I was raised Catholic, for God's sake.

So I'm totally weirded out by this, right? And then I just start blasting her. Like... I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling, so I figure the best way is by calling her a slut, right? And tell her she was used. I'm... I'm out for blood. I really wanna hurt this girl. I'm like, "What the fuck is your problem?", right? And she's just all calmly trying to tell me, like, it was that time and it was that place and she doesn't think she should apologize because she doesn't feel that she's done anything wrong. I'm like, "Oh, really?" That's when I look her straight in the eye, I tell her it's over. I walk.

It was a mistake. I didn't hate her. I wasn't disgusted with her. I was afraid. At that moment, I felt small, like... like I'd lacked experience, like I'd never be on her level, like I'd never be enough for her or something like that, you know what I'm saying? But, what I did not get, she didn't care. She wasn't looking for that guy anymore. She was... she was looking for me, for the Bob. But, uh, by the time I figure this all out, it was too late, man. She moved on, and all I had to show for it was some foolish pride, which then gave way to regret. She was the girl, I know that now. But I pushed her away. So, I've spent every day since then chasing Amy... so to speak.

Mousepotato
timmey

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 09:46:23 PM

So, I've spent every day since then chasing Amy... so to speak.
But make sure you don't become the creepy stalking ex-boyfriend, right? Undecided
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 01:29:07 PM

dude, been there , dont that.. TRUST ME ; when u start choking another chick with ur thingy in her throat, u wont be able to remember  how her face looked like.

its a part of life , get over it. if it were any good , it would last forever, but it didnt , right...

its like a flu , get over it in bed, but not your, if u know what i mean.

cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: