Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if you know somebody who's looking for work....  (Read 676 times)
strunberg (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 327

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 04:33:57 AM

If you know somebody who's looking for work,tell them to stop looking for work if those 20-30 million illegals get citizenship.

Remember,when they get citizenship they all qualify for minimum wage.

Boy oh boy, those business will  hire those illegals back when they all become legal Americans citizens... Roll Eyes
What I'm talking about is that we shall receive another 20-30 million illegals, who'll line up for citizenship when the current 20-30 million illegals get citizenship.

So remember.
When politicians say 15 million illegals,remember that number they gave you is the best lie they could come up with.
It's at least double the number.

Boy oh boy, the economy will do so well with 30 million new workers added to the economy when we're going into another depression. Wink

I can't wait for Americans to try and pay for their gas with hyper inflation running out of control.
Maybe we could see mass adoption of bit coin..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hideyoshi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:37:13 AM

There is not so many minimum wage jobs available to begin with, so i do not think the illegals will make a difference. Instead of millions of people who can not get a minimum wage job, you will just have tens of millions who can not get a minimum wage job. Not much difference, and illegals already know this. That is probably why they are not coming to America any more.

That said, arbitrary government borders do not make sense and are stupid inventions.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:57:07 AM

If you need a job, just come up North. I'm in MI, and you can easily make $15+ per hour (excluding over-time and double-time) so long as you're willing to work 70+ hours per week in a factory (pretty much all of them are understaffed). Where I worked near the beginning of this year - after 5 years employment, you could pick where you wanted to work and the company would pay for training. This could include working in maintenance -- ~80h/wk, but you'd be looking at ~$150K/yr before taxes. If you want a sure-fire way to retire comfortably by 40, ask management if you can park a cheap motorhome or trailer in the lot. All you need is a GED. Alternately, nursing homes are notoriously understaffed just about everywhere (though CNAs are strangely underpaid).

ETA: BTW - legend has it that the factory I'm talking about was so cheap, when a guy had a car with a part we manufacture wind up being a defect, he went to management and asked for a discount to replace it. They offered him 5% under retail.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 08:50:49 AM

It will be hard to compete with all of those college educated immigrants who speak great English.

Oh well, it was nice while I had a job. I wasted all of that time and money on that Master's degree for nothing.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
strunberg (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 327

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 08:53:05 PM

It will be hard to compete with all of those college educated immigrants who speak great English.

Oh well, it was nice while I had a job. I wasted all of that time and money on that Master's degree for nothing.

We need to put a freeze on migration while our economy is in a depression.

If needed to do so,we could use the non-violent prison population to pick crops,under condition that they're free to go as long as they show up to pick crops for a few years.
If the non-violent population is emptied out of prisons,we can have room  for the violent prisoners.

Also, why can't we kick out the H1b immigrants? Alot of graduates are struggling to find a job in their field.
Why should companies be able to hire some fresh off the boat immigrant who hold's a degree,over a graduate with a good degree who's been struggling to find a job,simply because they want to cheap out?

Why can't we have the government pick up the homeless and give them a hot bed,some decent food,and some side spending money if they work through a modern day  Civilian Conservation Corps program? I'm not saying abducting people is what should happen.. But a barrack beats freezing on a bench.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:38:44 PM

If you know somebody who's looking for work,tell them to stop looking for work if those 20-30 million illegals get citizenship.

Remember,when they get citizenship they all qualify for minimum wage.

Boy oh boy, those business will  hire those illegals back when they all become legal Americans citizens... Roll Eyes
What I'm talking about is that we shall receive another 20-30 million illegals, who'll line up for citizenship when the current 20-30 million illegals get citizenship.

So remember.
When politicians say 15 million illegals,remember that number they gave you is the best lie they could come up with.
It's at least double the number.

Boy oh boy, the economy will do so well with 30 million new workers added to the economy when we're going into another depression. Wink

I can't wait for Americans to try and pay for their gas with hyper inflation running out of control.
Maybe we could see mass adoption of bit coin..

If you think of any living organism as "an illegal" there isn't much hope to find contentment or self respect. 
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 01:41:24 AM

Yeah, it's hard to blame a person who would risk their life to come here to live in conditions that many US citizens would find appalling, while doing a job they wouldn't.

Shift the blame to the the policy and politicians, if you want to blame someone.  It's not something that is easily stopped, though.  Most economists agree that it is beneficial for the overall economy, anyway.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:56:22 AM

We need to put a freeze on migration while our economy is in a depression.

If needed to do so,we could use the non-violent prison population to pick crops,under condition that they're free to go as long as they show up to pick crops for a few years.
If the non-violent population is emptied out of prisons,we can have room  for the violent prisoners.

Also, why can't we kick out the H1b immigrants? Alot of graduates are struggling to find a job in their field.
Why should companies be able to hire some fresh off the boat immigrant who hold's a degree,over a graduate with a good degree who's been struggling to find a job,simply because they want to cheap out?

Why can't we have the government pick up the homeless and give them a hot bed,some decent food,and some side spending money if they work through a modern day  Civilian Conservation Corps program? I'm not saying abducting people is what should happen.. But a barrack beats freezing on a bench.
Basic answer to bolded sections above is that a government can't really control immigration without going to the extreme of totalitarianism and/or fascism.

There's not really a 'problem' with people moving around, they could be simply given work permits.  That'd solve the 'illegal' problem.  But the whole matter is politicized by special pleading for the in country illegals, to grant them voting status for guess what political party's enhancment.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:59:09 AM

If you think of any living organism as "an illegal" there isn't much hope to find contentment or self respect. 
Bullshit.  You have to have accurate terms to discuss a subject accurately.  You may not like them, tough.

Got a passport like I have when I go to Europe?  Hey, you are 'legal'.
Been living here for years and have no passport or green card?  You are 'illegal'.

Same is true in Mexico.
Same is true in Italy, China, etc...anywhere...
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 02:05:02 AM

No, you misunderstand.  The difference between saying that a person is doing something illegal, and defining them as illegal by nature is huge.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 02:07:53 AM

Got a passport like I have when I go to Europe?  Hey, you are 'legal'.
Been living here for years and have no passport or green card?  You are 'illegal'.
Same is true in Mexico.
Same is true in Italy, China, etc...anywhere...

Going with that logic, all white americans should be considered illegal. Surely they would be considered 'illegal' by the native americans?
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:22:20 AM

This reminded me:
They took our joooooooobs!!!! :DDDD

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

To graduate from school is one thing and to gain employment after graduation is the most important thing. Even those that couldn’t go to school want job opportunities to be created by their government. Sometimes when they finally get the job, the pay (salary) cannot take care of all their immediate need especially the Nigerian civil servants. In spite of the job at hand, their eyes are still elsewhere seeking for financial support by attempting to take up another job or do business. I’m of the opinion that this group of people including those unemployed should invest in online business like cryptocurrency where they will create their own projects, be their own Boss and make good money.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: