Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start of National Bitcoin Meetups  (Read 446 times)
subvolatil (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:57:21 AM

Hi,

I am going to start helping out  with meetups in various cities and towns in India. Will help guide  people  to do the meetups and also try to get video conferencing by bitcoin experts in places where people are just  starting out with  bitcoins.

Will try to organize atleast one new meetup every month. In a new city or town.

An IRC meetup will also start online for  every one  to join in, this may be once in a week or twice in a week. (or if you like it hang out there 24/7, its up to you)

Will start the first announcement of the national Meetup on 31st December. with new location and venue.

Meetup will cover mostly the technical aspect of Bitcoin, its network the bitcoin code, mining, Information security, and Opensource Technology.
investment and speculation talk can be  better kept on the IRC as that platform provides better information.

If you want to start a  meetup, and dont know where to start with, or  you yourself is a noob, and require experienced bitcoiners to guide you then just pm me i will get that  arranged and  we can all participate in it. 
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 07:07:17 AM

Sounds really good. Lemme know if you need any help and I can chip in.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: