Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:54:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternodes coming soon on this coin  (Read 111 times)
prp101 (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

The coin I am talking about is BISMUTH.

They have Masternodes in their roadmap and judging by github it could be introduced soon.
Low cap and supply, only on few less known exchanges, price is pretty low now, so it's good time to start accumulating for Masternode(if you decide that you like coin).

Main reason cause it's not on some bigger exchanges is, that it's completely new system so it's not compatible with existing infrastructure, and requires quite efforts to get listed on most exchanges.
But RPC for enabling easy integration is already close to be finished, so we should be seeing BIS on other exchanges also.

So math is pretty simple, Masternodes are gonna be quite profitable in my opinion.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with Bismuth's team but hold their coins. This is not financial advice, just my personal opinion on the outlook of this project.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

This is a really interesting coin to which you can take a closer look. Thanks for the tip! I will follow this crypto Grin

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

The project looks good. Do you know what the requirement for masternode is? I mean how many coins are required and what kind of rewards/ROI to be expected?
prp101 (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

The project looks good. Do you know what the requirement for masternode is? I mean how many coins are required and what kind of rewards/ROI to be expected?

Project is awesome and pretty undervalued(for now). Don't know all the details, but I think I read somewhere that about 10k coins will be required for MN.
timmyturners

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

Thanks for the info! Bought a nice sum today.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

The masternodes for Rebl looks really good.  They are only 8k now and will be rising a lot in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: