Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeex has Amazon, Starbucks, and Nike - What does your ICO have?  (Read 108 times)
Richurd (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the biggest brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. The Zeex protocol establishes a decentralized economy enabling the seamless exchange of cryptocurrencies and virtual gift cards. Due to our relationship with our sister company Zeek and various other gift card providers, products from hundreds of brands will be available for purchase on day one. As the economy grows more suppliers will join in allowing for the purchase of products from thousands of brands globally.

Token sale is planned for Q2 - Check Zeex out on Telegram https://t.me/zeexme
ttopsy3

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

Nice work keep it up Roll Eyes 
Richurd (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

Nice work keep it up Roll Eyes  
Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm a moderator for the team and would love to help! Grin
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Zeex at starbucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

easy simple and fast what more could you ask for ( i know a debit card)

Zeex being listed on bancor will serve all those that are looking for an easy way to top up their accounts . Ticks all my boxes

Good Job zeex
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

I am sorry. Why the reference to telegram? Maybe it's some site or something else?
I googled. Do you collect 50 million dollars? Why do you need so much? You produce nothing (in the physical sense), this is a common application for instant payment only in cryptocurrency. Why such money? You have more than 30 people judging by the photo. What? Is it some kind of corporation?
This is not for me. But in any case, I wish you good luck.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

This projects looks really amazing because of their partnerships with these nice company's. But I will not participate into their ICO because I think that it will get dumped after their listing on an exchange. This is what happens to the most ICOs. I will wait for cheaper prices Smiley
Richurd (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

I am sorry. Why the reference to telegram? Maybe it's some site or something else?
I googled. Do you collect 50 million dollars? Why do you need so much? You produce nothing (in the physical sense), this is a common application for instant payment only in cryptocurrency. Why such money? You have more than 30 people judging by the photo. What? Is it some kind of corporation?
This is not for me. But in any case, I wish you good luck.
Hey thanks for all your questions!

The reason we are raising a fairly large sum of money is to invest in working capital to ensure a large amount of inventory on day one to meet the economy's demand. Zeex plans to use 55% of the ICO proceeds as capital to be loaned to gift card suppliers like Zeek. By lending capital to suppliers, we can incentivize participation in the Zeex protocol and drive organic growth.

Our telegram group has moderators working around the clock answering questions and engaging the community in order to better grasp what the people want! I suggest you do the same - https://t.me/zeexme

Hope this helps!
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

excited to see this project come to life!
marlo1001

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

I would like to hear that about all the big companies in our world economy, like apple, samsung, etc. to support crypto!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I would like to hear that about all the big companies in our world economy, like apple, samsung, etc. to support crypto!

Well you will be able to use Amazon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=1s
l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

yes true tone, zeex may be very good for investment at this time, but think caoin also so promising. I hope zeek and thinkcoin are one of the successful ICOs in this tshun, and soon reach hardcap
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

you can't buy things at amazon with these tokens. that's not right. amazon is so big you can easily create your own token. amazon is a huge project that doesn't need any other tokens. one day you will create your own token and millions of tokens will be sold.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

you can't buy things at amazon with these tokens. that's not right. amazon is so big you can easily create your own token. amazon is a huge project that doesn't need any other tokens. one day you will create your own token and millions of tokens will be sold.

Well Apan is using eth in this video to buy something from Amazon, you will be able to use ZIX as well after the token sale https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=7s
marlo1001

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

It is always so joyful to hear that the giant corpotations feel positive to ICO and cryptocurrencies in general

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: