Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is tremendously undervalued  (Read 564 times)
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

If we are talking about the impact of whales on the market, I completely agree with this. Now the market breaks through new players and it is because of this price goes down. I think the situation will improve within six months.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

Now most of the new people started to adopt the Bitcoin technology irrespective of price.Some of the investor at high get worry ,when the price is reduced to low.The price is reduced from 19,000 to 6700$.Hence  some may consider Bitcoin as tremendously undervalued.

I am surprised that investors panic so much. I understand that they are afraid of losing money but they should know what they are investing their money in. Most of them probably don't even understand the most basic information about cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies will be undervalued for the next few years but as we can see, the situation has vastly improved in the last year and this trend should continue due to growing number of users.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

I am surprised that investors panic so much. I understand that they are afraid of losing money but they should know what they are investing their money in.

Well, most investors who joined in the second half of 2017 were expecting a continious rise and a new ATH each week.
They were not prepared to lose 40% of their investment within a few months.

In addition to that way too many people invested more than they can afford to lose, which makes them panic even more.

Most of them probably don't even understand the most basic information about cryptocurrencies.

Unfortunately this is the status quo.
The majority of btc-/crypto- owner do not understand the concept of a blockchain. Neither do they know anything about public key cryptography.
They probably don't even understand why the system works (how double spending is prevented).

You just have to look at reddit. Massive amounts of user in multiple subreddits asking ridiculous (basic) question about wallets / private keys.. Most of them just want to get rich quick. They don't care what they are buying as long as it makes them money.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

One of the things makes the bitcoin tremendously undervalued its because of FUD information making other users panic resulting to a successive selling which the value easily drop in digital marketcap. However, it can stop this issue by avoiding spreading fake news and change into positive information.
Probably many factors that make bitcoin be tremendously undervalued. Yep, FUD is also one of them. It comes very clearly that till now so many people know about this harmful syndrome but they still stuck in it and perhaps they sold a massive coin and then afterwards the whales take advantage of low price to buy lots of coins, and they control the market in their two cent. Truly, most bitcoin users highly trust on fake news, which make them sell in panic . Besides, probably most  government take affect to btc’s market as well. We all know that almost governments both impose a ban on bitcoin and definitely preventing people from bitcoin.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

Well, I believe that not only the outsiders but also there are some insiders who have not realized the hidden potential of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. There is a high amount of uncertainty and doubt about it among the people and that's the reason why most of the people are not getting involved with it. On the other hand, Bitcoin has the potential to serve the entire globe when it comes to the fund transfer needs so considering this difference, Bitcoin is far undervalued at this point.
It is normal to have those high levels of uncertainty. I believe whatever is going on the outside world in terms of real investors is practically the same thing that is happening in the trading world. If there is really a huge demand right now, I do not see how the value of bitcoin is going to be tapping downwards but would rather be going upward.

I would not say it is undervalued now, but I can say when compared to the future potential, then, it is. Nevertheless, those institutions the OP mentioned would definitely be trying to get in a pretty good position and they easily know how to achieve all of that.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

I would not say that even the current price of bitcoin around seven thousand dollars is an underestimation of bitcoins. In comparison with another crypto currency, bitcoin is even overrated and should not be deceived. This is precisely the essence of our current problems, since the high price of bitcoin is in conflict with the remaining prices for the crypto currency. Another big problem is the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto-currency market, because of this the market can not develop freely. These problems will still have to be solved, we will not be able to notice them for a long time anyway.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

If it is undervalued, then this could have never grown to such an extent marking a big change over the financial system of the world. Understanding the underlying goodness of bitcoin is not that easy, to be more evident it needs to be trusted. This is not possible all the time, as it is volatile in its functioning. This at times show bitcoin similar to a bubble and such statements make it go undervalued.
These are just some of those who are not benefiting from bitcoin. The nature of it has made the community for many years have a certain turnover. There are also bad rumors about bitcoin, and it does not affect anything. Its sustainability is very good.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

If we are talking about the impact of whales on the market, I completely agree with this. Now the market breaks through new players and it is because of this price goes down. I think the situation will improve within six months.
whales always have influence at bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price.they legalize many ways to spread fud and make retail investor panic.and finally sell their asset.this currenct situation proved it that whales take a role in market now.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

whales always have influence at bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price.they legalize many ways to spread fud and make retail investor panic.and finally sell their asset.this currenct situation proved it that whales take a role in market now.
The thing is cryptocurrency isnt widespreaded enough, there are many projects on cryptocurrency that arent being mass adopted.
Maybe because the projects are still young.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: