Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ?  (Read 3507 times)
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Bounty is more effective, but you can make fortunes as well from airdrops such as shipchain, hydro if you get enough luck or fortune to have them

Its quite difficult and hectic to run bounty programs, but you need the strenght and rigor and motivation to keep going.

Do you bounties swiftly, adjust your airdrops steadily too
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

Compared to airdrops, Bounties are more effective and considerably profitable, most airdrops don't pay much some don't even pay at all, there are those coins that wil get you good returns there are those whos value are very little,  Joining airdrops takes lots of your time and the value of coins you get might not be as high, with bounties you get to chose which programs you want to be a part of, what you want to advertise, and their returns are considerably higher.
I agree with you. Airdrops are not a waste of time, but you cannot completely rely on them since they are so unpredictable to earn from. Very few airdrops turn out to be very lucrative while some of them possess some value. The rest are usually scams or bags which sit in your wallet and don't possess any value. This is why I believe that bounty campaigns are far more lucrative since majority of them tend to be profitable for the time and effort investment required(Provided you did your research before choosing the bounties) and far more effective than airdrops in this aspect.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Doppl3r

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

It is more effective to participate in the bounty, because in airdrop it is 50% you will not get paid. Because it is a referral system and not everywhere pay.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

You will be in a better position to answer yourself. But I will highlight some reasons for you based on Bounty benefits and airdrop benefits as well.
Most projects, don't do airdrop and as well don't have bounties. Also most quality projects do bounty campaigns and don't have airdrop. During a bounty campaign, you're in a position to study the project and decide whether you should join it or not. Most airdrops today is worthless. Bounties are better
Definitely yes bounty campaign is better than to  airdrop..for my experience ,,although both of them are risk to join because some of them ( bounty campaign)  are scam or will not pay emmediately because of some of them  ICO will not succeed to their project in that way.. but almost some of them bounty campaign were good, Aside from that bounty campaign have also good benefit to almost viewers here in forum, to know the others aspect regarding to the news in cryptocurrency,speculation of some atlcoin,regarding to their flow in market about their value and price. Smiley
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
 I can confidently tell you that campaign bounties will bring you more tokens than Airdrop.
But the completion of tasks in Bounty campaigns take a lot of time.
But Airdrop does not need much of your time and can bring good profit.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Honestly, most of the airdrops nowadays are requiring many things before you completely fulfill the form but it will only take minutes to perform, but joining bounty will took you for 2 or 3 months but the bounty rewards on joining bounty campaigns is really good and way more bountiful compared to joining airdrops.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

Bounty has more prize than airdrops and a lot of Airdrops are fake or scam
GSTremor

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

More effective of course bounty. But if you equate "time spent"and " scams". I think they will be equal. But still have a bounty of one-off payments anymore.
peie3691

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
In airdrops, there are few rules, but they often give very little reward. That is just a small amount of rewards to attract customers. The ones that really give more are rewards and rewards. Of course, the cycle will be longer and the task will be more difficult. But good projects are often worthwhile.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

I prefer bounty. In my opinion, I would rather spend my time doing bounty campaigns if your problem or you have the hard time following the rules/tasks better you do the airdrop instead. That is because, I do not really like airdrops. In bounty campaigns is really hard but worth it in the end of all your effort just ensure you have the patience and determination to finished the task or else you never paid off. By the way, why there is so many topic like this ? And also, consider your capabilities to do bounties so you will not get hard time. And keep patience looking for a job in the bounty industry. Good luck in hunting. I hope the bounty industry will keep grow as the opportunity grow.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

You work for a bounty for months, but you can join hundreds of airdrops at the same time.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
If you're interested take a look at Welltrado bounty campaign.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

because bounty is the most effective way to generate more income, it's a very big task but it all pays off well, if you're happy doing a job that only gives you $ 10-30 then just do it by joining airdrop Cheesy
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
I think both. Bounty is safer than Airdrop. Sometimes when I join Airdrop, I take a lot of time to complete the work of the project. And finally I did not get a free coin from Airdrop
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

play in the bounty is required because certainly has bigger results. airdrop gives only a small part of the course and when compared to the bounty is certainly very much difference in income earned between them. Indeed the work is different but certainly the larger businesses that have had bigger results.

waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

I think Bounty is more effective. After entering the 2018, I did not see any valuable airdrop projects. Many projects do not have airdrop to attract people's attention and achieve the purpose of publicity. Now the ETH gas fee is relatively high, many projects may consider that the cost will not give you tokens.
Bounty is safer and saves time than Airdrop. But sometimes Airdrop can surprise us with the coins we get. My advice is that you should try both
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

That's true that bounty requires more tasks to complete than the airdrops. But, now, the rewards from bounty are more promising. There are many scam airdrops or the token from the airdrop is less worthy. I mean here that more you do, more you get the rewards. I myself think that bounty is more effective than airdrop to get the token and job.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

I think it is necessary to participate both in Bounty-campaigns and in Airdrops.
Bounty-campaigns are stabler and sure earnings, but also Airdrops sometimes well shoot.
From Bounty I have earned about $200, and from Airdrops, a little less, about $100.
What it is better to choose - to solve to you.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

in my opinion it would be more effective if it can follow both. It's just that I don't have much free time to be able to follow both. Good bounty or airdrops, can both generate a hefty money for additional capital investment or savings for old age.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

You should play bounties because they are far successful as compared to airdrops. Bounties are perfect way to earn more and more coins and thus if in the later part like exchanger listing if price of the coins stays low then also you earn pretty good money.

For airdrops, you get very little tokens/coins and thus they are not worth anything. Also you are thinking that the steps to follow are easy, true, but airdrops mostly come out of the scammers. Believe me that is true, you will know if hit the bounty section.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: